Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-29-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

incubus02 is on a distinguished road
Default My keyboard stopped working just for LaTale. HELP.! >:

My keyboard have been working very well for everything, but if I try to play LaTale it just don't work. I can't move or use keyboard shortcuts anymore. >: LaTale chat have been working perfectly well to.
The error has been occurring since once I pressed a button for a long time while I was watching a movie without noticing that it stopped working and because of an energy problem my computer turned off.
I have already tried most everything.. Installed another games to test, installed again OGP launcher and LaTale and tried to use another keyboard.
Please help me. >: I really don't wanna stop playing.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-30-2011   #2 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

I really have no idea what could have done it, but how about posting what make/model your keyboard is? Sounds like it's one of the fancier ones, maybe you put it into a mode that LT doesn't like. Can't hurt to go ahead and post a Hijack This log too just in case. Put it inside spoiler tags so it won't make the thread too long please. ヾ(・ω・`)

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

01-31-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

incubus02 is on a distinguished road

I'll format my hard drive today to try to fix it. .w. If this doesn't work I'll send a HijackThis log and buy a new keyboard. Thanks for the help.

08-05-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

LegitUser is on a distinguished road

I have Had this exact problem.After the cut scene and actually get into the game(i haven't played for awhile figure i should have a new start) when suddenly i cant move.I know it wasn't my keyboard because the day before i installed the game rather late i had gotten through the tutorial.

08-05-2011   #5 (permalink)
VIP

KillerTofu will become famous soon enoughKillerTofu will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ermortai
Class: Bloop lt_templar
Level: 167
Guild: Kirameki

I've had the problem before, except it would kill both my keyboard and mouse. It turns out for me that a piece of software that interacted with my UPS was being flagged by X-Trap as "suspicious" and probably shutting off the keyboard and mouse as some sort of defense mechanism. As soon as I disabled the software, LaTale behaved again.

What's happening to you guys could be something similar. Try going through the applications you run (Hijackthis can put them into a nice list for you) and killing the non-essential ones one by one in Task Manager. If the game starts behaving again after you kill a process, then you may have had the same problem I had.