Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-13-2010   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

bakajj is on a distinguished road
Default LaTale with sound = crash

I know this has been a problem for a few people including me, but I was wondering if anyone has figured out a solution/found out the reason to the client crashes due to having the sound on.

For those who don't know, if I have sound on when I play, whether I have LaTale sound or even music from other programs, my LaTale will crash. I have to mute everything to be able to play, which is a pain when I want to listen to music when I play.

If anyone has found a solution/has some pointers, please reply =D

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-13-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Deadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Deadeye87
Class: Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter

Sound card error? Sound driver error?

Try updating the driver and see if it works.

07-13-2010   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

bakajj is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I have these two audio drivers:

ATI High Definition Audio Device
IDT High Definition Audio CODEC

I have clicked the option to "update drivers automatically" and they are both up to date. Should I be going to other manufacturer sites or this is adequate?

07-14-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Deadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of lightDeadeye87 is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Deadeye87
Class: Treasure Hunter lt_treasurehunter

The "Update Automatically" option never works right for me, saying that it's up to date but not when I check with the manufacturer's site - most likely due to it checking with Microsoft's database which is out of date.

Google is your best friend here.

07-14-2010   #5 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Check your computer manufacturer's support page for updated drivers, with a lot of them nowadays they muck up things so that you can only use drivers that they (the computer manufacturer) make and not the underlying chipset maker's drivers. (I have this problem with my Dell laptop, it needs updated SATA drivers. Dell won't release new ones. The chipset maker has released updated ones. They won't work, Dell mucked things around enough that you can't use the chipset maker's drivers. Sadly this isn't terribly unusual.)

If there isn't an updated driver, or you can't update from the chipset maker's drivers, you're just going to be stuck with the issue.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)