Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (222) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-16-2010   #41 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
yup no loading at all it just pops up grey then i get the error and it closes
yup its in that directory or w/e you call it :x
ya this is the only account on my desktop and its an admin
You can try what I recommended Fuzzles try, not sure if it'll help but it can't hurt:
  • Uninstall OGP Launcher
  • Uninstall La Tale
  • Reboot
  • Install La Tale (Use defaults, don't change the install directory)
  • Install OGP Launcher (Use defaults, don't change the install directory)

Oh, one last thought, if you're running Vista or Windows 7, are you running 32bit or 64bit?

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-16-2010   #42 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
You can try what I recommended Fuzzles try, not sure if it'll help but it can't hurt:
  • Uninstall OGP Launcher
  • Uninstall La Tale
  • Reboot
  • Install La Tale (Use defaults, don't change the install directory)
  • Install OGP Launcher (Use defaults, don't change the install directory)

Oh, one last thought, if you're running Vista or Windows 7, are you running 32bit or 64bit?
oks ill try all of the above starting with the easiest XD tomorrow x]
and im using windows XP XD;;

05-16-2010   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

nilam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
yup no loading at all it just pops up grey then i get the error and it closes
yup its in that directory or w/e you call it :x
ya this is the only account on my desktop and its an admin
I think what Manabi referred to "run as admin" was the thing you see in the shortcut itself. Go to the specific shortcut, look into the "advanced" button, and check the "run as administrator".

Btw, I've found out that OGPLauncher doesn't need to be installed for it to run. You can just copy the whole file/folder from a backup copy (if you have any).

05-16-2010   #44 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilam
I think what Manabi referred to "run as admin" was the thing you see in the shortcut itself. Go to the specific shortcut, look into the "advanced" button, and check the "run as administrator".
But he's on XP, and running as Admin, so this isn't the problem.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

05-16-2010   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Idk if I did something wrong for VLOW. I copied/pasted everything... but I still don't see the signs of it:

Spoiler!

Were there supposed to be spaces? If so then I still didn't see the effects of it DX I'll try w/ spaces with the ` mark.

EDIT:

I've been using the Old shortcut that had successfully used VLOW before the update. Is there another one I should use? *the link Mana has... I can't remember how to turn that into an Icon from a Download Window*

05-16-2010   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

nilam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
"C:\Games\OGP\La Tale\LaTaleClient.exe" /Windowed /LoginServer:67.201.57.134:10000 /Run:VLOW /LOCALE:USA /PUBLISHER:OGPLANET /WEBARG:serviceid=5`userid=[username]`token=[random token number]
is what mine looks like. Or to be sure, you can just download Manabi's link a few post up there.

05-16-2010   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilam
is what mine looks like. Or to be sure, you can just download Manabi's link a few post up there.
I cna't tell how to turn that into a shortcut DX *fails*

EDIT: Nvm I'll try to find it in a place where I saved it in.

Last edited by kmelfina; 05-16-2010 at 09:18 AM.

05-16-2010   #48 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
I cna't tell how to turn that into a shortcut DX *fails*

EDIT: Nvm I'll try to find it in a place where I saved it in.
It should turn into a shortcut automatically, just download it somewhere you can find it.

05-16-2010   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Marvulus can only hope to improve
IGN: Marvulus
Class: Ex-Level 104 Meister, Potential Gunner lt_gunslinger
Level: Over 10.
Xfire: FrostedFlyer

Hey Good news,In my progess to make a Vlow custom laucher so far Iv been able to open the game on Vlow[Offline Server] but This of course means little since X-Trap DEFINITLY will trip,Plus It just opens client then I can't log in because of Offline Server Might be little while
I haven't offical named the laucher so maybe something might hit me after iv figure this all out

I fear making this though since its is Third party Software,Thus breaks ToS so any use of this in real La Tale's might get someone banned so danger their.

Last edited by Marvulus; 05-16-2010 at 01:08 PM.

05-16-2010   #50 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

I'd definitely suggest not using it for OGP's server, that's just begging for a ban.

A couple of other things to try: Leave the La Tale Launcher window open (just don't click start) along with the OGP launcher. And... if you want the game to run full-screen, do NOT use the /Full flag, just leave /Windowed off.

The errors you get seem to be random at least partly, I got an "This ID is suspended" error just a few minutes ago, then logged in fine next try.

05-16-2010   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

Found out VLOW actually works comparing pictures from before I had used VLOW for the first time to current.

I guess I'm uber laggy this month? Idk, must be the hype from scroll finders.

05-28-2010   #52 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Incredible is on a distinguished road

Every time I use the VLOW Client, I get the "This ID has been suspended" notice, but when I use OGP's Launcher, I can log on fine. It hasn't worked even after 5 tries. What can I do to fix this?

05-28-2010   #53 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible
Every time I use the VLOW Client, I get the "This ID has been suspended" notice, but when I use OGP's Launcher, I can log on fine. It hasn't worked even after 5 tries. What can I do to fix this?
you have to put in a new token for it to work again, dunno bout the specifics but i just put in a new token each time i want to start vlow again :x kinda a pain but i dont get the id suspending thingy

05-28-2010   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible
Token is like different to password. So very login you do they give you different token numbers. Therefore you would need to keep changing the token every time you log on.

Though in my experience as long you are logged in on OGP Launcher, you don't need to change your Token, so if you are playing and feel like exiting the game to take a break, keep the Launcher logged on.

05-31-2010   #55 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

How would you do this with Windows XP?

--—Frenchbread is

06-01-2010   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Buff is on a distinguished road

Is this just for Windows XP? I have tried all the posted solutions and they do not work in the least for me (I am using Windows 7). When I DL the shortcut from the link provided it is just a white sheet and is unable to even open. Can someone please post a Windows 7 solution or am I just doing something wrong?

06-02-2010   #57 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
How would you do this with Windows XP?
You do exactly what it says, it works for xp cuz I have one and using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff
Is this just for Windows XP? I have tried all the posted solutions and they do not work in the least for me (I am using Windows 7). When I DL the shortcut from the link provided it is just a white sheet and is unable to even open. Can someone please post a Windows 7 solution or am I just doing something wrong?
I cannot say for sure since I do not have windows 7 running myself but Microsoft usually keeps those kinds of things throughout their windows series.

Credit: Noperative

06-02-2010   #58 (permalink)
VIP

KillerTofu will become famous soon enoughKillerTofu will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ermortai
Class: Bloop lt_templar
Level: 167
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff
Windows 7 shouldn't have an issue with this. I'm using Win7 right now without any problems making these shortcuts.

The shortcut you downloaded assumes you installed the game at C:\Games\OGP\La Tale. If you installed it somewhere else, the shortcut won't get the priring icon, and it won't work at all, probably saying something along the lines of not being able to find LaTaleClient.exe

Right-click the shortcut, select "properties", and make sure the target is pointing to the LaTaleClient.exe at the place you installed the game at—fix it if it isn't. Also be sure that your username and token are added into the shortcut correctly, or you won't successfully log on after the client starts.

06-02-2010   #59 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

CiSx is on a distinguished road

What is this VLOW?

06-02-2010   #60 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

It's a 'function' (not a program) that reduces LaTale's need for graphics (not really even noticeable but has a huge impact) and RAM.

Credit: Noperative

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-tech-issues/75914-how-enable-vlow-post-hells-door-update.html
Posted By For Type Date
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 07-25-2013 06:38 PM
OGPlanet Forums: HELP me? This thread Refback 07-17-2013 09:05 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 06-29-2013 12:11 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 06-17-2013 04:48 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 05-27-2013 06:58 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-27-2013 06:55 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 05-21-2013 10:13 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-17-2013 06:29 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Latale Disconnects and lags horribly! Help D: This thread Refback 05-12-2013 05:43 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-11-2013 01:57 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 04-13-2013 11:39 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 03-13-2013 11:45 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help me plz!!! i'm from eu latale. how to fix lag This thread Refback 03-11-2013 06:42 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 02-07-2013 04:59 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 01-26-2013 04:41 AM
OGPlanet Forums: R> Guild quest guide/ SS5 Scroll This thread Refback 01-08-2013 12:14 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 12-31-2012 02:54 PM
OGPlanet Forums: VLOW Solution to La Tale Client NEW This thread Refback 11-08-2012 12:36 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Sorcerers Saff vs. Orb This thread Refback 10-28-2012 07:26 AM
OGPlanet Forums: yo This thread Refback 09-04-2012 03:26 PM
OGPlanet Forums: yo This thread Refback 09-04-2012 10:40 AM
OGPlanet Forums: yo This thread Refback 09-03-2012 03:24 PM
OGPlanet Forums: LF> VLOW link This thread Refback 08-20-2012 11:56 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 08-11-2012 11:18 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 08-09-2012 03:45 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 08-01-2012 11:33 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 07-24-2012 09:13 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 07-22-2012 01:30 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 07-16-2012 12:36 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 07-13-2012 04:12 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 07-08-2012 08:06 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 07-06-2012 05:36 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 06-18-2012 07:01 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 06-17-2012 01:01 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 06-08-2012 11:40 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 06-04-2012 06:38 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 06-01-2012 07:44 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-31-2012 09:01 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-31-2012 10:18 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Any ways to lower ping? This thread Refback 05-30-2012 09:53 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-20-2012 03:19 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-10-2012 08:42 AM
/vg/ - /v/irtua fighter? generals » Thread #5137138 This thread Refback 05-09-2012 10:06 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-04-2012 09:07 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 04-18-2012 08:44 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 04-15-2012 08:36 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 04-10-2012 08:18 AM
Latale Verdant Friendship Promotion - Page 4 - OnRPG Free MMORPG Forums This thread Refback 04-09-2012 10:00 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 04-07-2012 08:01 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 04-03-2012 10:39 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 03-31-2012 05:10 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 03-12-2012 10:32 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 03-07-2012 02:14 PM
OGPlanet Forums: LF> VLOW link This thread Refback 02-25-2012 03:00 PM
OGPlanet Forums: LF> VLOW link This thread Refback 02-25-2012 04:36 AM
OGPlanet Forums: server connection failed This thread Refback 02-25-2012 01:50 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 02-19-2012 11:11 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 02-18-2012 07:28 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Blader(Strider) vs. Warlord(Dragoon) UPDATED! This thread Refback 01-29-2012 04:46 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 01-27-2012 10:43 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 01-16-2012 01:13 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 01-11-2012 01:49 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 01-07-2012 06:12 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 01-06-2012 06:54 PM
OGPlanet Forums: server connection failed This thread Refback 01-06-2012 04:45 PM
OGPlanet Forums: server connection failed This thread Refback 01-06-2012 03:46 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 12-26-2011 10:09 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 12-16-2011 05:58 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 10-24-2011 02:05 PM
OGPlanet Forums: This damn... new...LAUNCHER! This thread Refback 10-14-2011 04:46 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 09-10-2011 02:17 PM
OGPlanet Forums: VLOW Solution to La Tale Client NEW This thread Refback 09-01-2011 04:24 PM
OGPlanet Forums: This again.... This thread Refback 08-17-2011 08:19 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 08-16-2011 06:14 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 08-10-2011 05:28 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Latale Disconnects and lags horribly! Help D: This thread Refback 08-04-2011 06:11 AM
OGPlanet Forums: La topic change: Any willing GM out there? This thread Refback 07-29-2011 04:18 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Latale Disconnects and lags horribly! Help D: This thread Refback 07-29-2011 07:21 AM
[Dev] LaVix - Page 3 - RaGEZONE forums This thread Refback 07-12-2011 06:40 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 07-10-2011 10:10 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Latale Disconnects and lags horribly! Help D: This thread Refback 07-02-2011 05:02 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Xtrap thing -.- This thread Refback 05-05-2011 02:03 PM
OGPlanet Forums: La topic change: Any willing GM out there? This thread Refback 05-01-2011 05:27 PM
OGPlanet Forums: La topic change: Any willing GM out there? This thread Refback 04-28-2011 12:50 PM
OGPlanet Forums: FFFF. Topic change: Post CPU Specs + Ping This thread Refback 04-25-2011 02:59 PM
OGPlanet Forums: I think I may have figured out the X-Trap problem! This thread Refback 04-13-2011 08:54 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 03-10-2011 05:07 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Xtrap thing -.- This thread Refback 03-03-2011 02:56 AM
OGPlanet Forums: VLOW Solution to La Tale Client NEW This thread Refback 02-18-2011 07:08 PM
OGPlanet Forums: R> Guild quest guide/ SS5 Scroll This thread Refback 02-12-2011 10:48 PM
OGPlanet Forums: VLOW Solution to La Tale Client NEW This thread Refback 01-22-2011 04:16 PM
OGPlanet Forums: VLOW Solution to La Tale Client NEW This thread Refback 01-19-2011 07:06 PM
OGPlanet Forums: [Seraph] Order Guild - Level 10 (Temporarily Full) This thread Refback 01-17-2011 05:35 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help me plz!!! i'm from eu latale. how to fix lag This thread Refback 01-15-2011 03:30 AM
OGPlanet Forums: The New Launcher is messing up on Windows 7? This thread Refback 01-14-2011 03:17 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 12-13-2010 07:21 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Vlow setting? This thread Refback 12-13-2010 12:22 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 12-06-2010 04:19 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Vlow setting? This thread Refback 12-03-2010 09:58 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Vlow setting? This thread Refback 11-22-2010 04:03 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Vlow setting? This thread Refback 11-22-2010 01:40 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Can someone help me? This thread Refback 11-17-2010 12:19 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Can someone help me? This thread Refback 11-12-2010 11:23 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Can someone help me? This thread Refback 11-12-2010 09:55 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Help me plz!!! i'm from eu latale. how to fix lag This thread Refback 11-10-2010 11:28 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Help me plz!!! i'm from eu latale. how to fix lag This thread Refback 11-09-2010 02:53 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help me plz!!! i'm from eu latale. how to fix lag This thread Refback 11-08-2010 01:10 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Any ways to lower ping? This thread Refback 11-03-2010 08:24 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Any ways to lower ping? This thread Refback 10-16-2010 09:27 AM
OGPlanet Forums: anyone here who's NOT a cali blader? This thread Refback 10-12-2010 09:01 PM
OGPlanet Forums: anyone here who's NOT a cali blader? This thread Refback 09-26-2010 11:03 AM
OGPlanet Forums: The New Launcher is messing up on Windows 7? This thread Refback 09-22-2010 02:46 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 09-10-2010 12:34 PM
OGPlanet Forums: HELP me? This thread Refback 09-06-2010 04:36 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Need help to be good atker mage This thread Refback 09-04-2010 01:54 PM
OGPlanet Forums: What you think about the element? This thread Refback 09-02-2010 04:31 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Macroing a Sequence of Skills [Suggestion] This thread Refback 09-01-2010 03:32 PM
OGPlanet Forums: class change glitched?? This thread Refback 08-26-2010 09:28 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Marcoing a Sequence of Skills [Suggestion] This thread Refback 08-23-2010 04:41 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Should I open a warrior ? This thread Refback 08-23-2010 09:19 AM
OGPlanet Forums: who wants to pvp This thread Refback 08-17-2010 06:52 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Server not working just now? This thread Refback 08-15-2010 03:31 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Was wondering what the max evasion a gs can get? This thread Refback 08-13-2010 05:32 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Server not working just now? This thread Refback 08-13-2010 04:42 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Earth Elemental Mastery (Expert) This thread Refback 08-13-2010 11:09 AM
OGPlanet Forums: s>master hand guide book highest offer win ^^ This thread Refback 08-11-2010 06:14 PM
OGPlanet Forums: This damn... new...LAUNCHER! This thread Refback 08-09-2010 11:53 AM
OGPlanet Forums: La Tale Player Feedback Survey This thread Refback 08-08-2010 12:56 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 08-05-2010 08:06 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Without altered stats. This thread Refback 08-04-2010 09:48 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Blader vs. Warlord: The Ultimate guide! (Sticky?) This thread Refback 08-04-2010 06:13 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Top Sorcerers (Under Rank 1000) ~rank update 7/23 This thread Refback 08-04-2010 12:06 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 08-03-2010 04:52 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Alchemy: Oils/Remedies/Food This thread Refback 08-01-2010 01:38 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Free Events This thread Refback 07-29-2010 10:00 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Little Lag This thread Refback 07-29-2010 08:26 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Ok Coli is rly Brokeded @.@ This thread Refback 07-28-2010 10:56 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Free Enchant Services < I <3 Gm&#039;s! > This thread Refback 07-28-2010 03:59 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 07-25-2010 09:21 PM
OGPlanet Forums: super speed damage This thread Refback 07-22-2010 03:07 PM
OGPlanet Forums: PvP Idols? This thread Refback 07-21-2010 04:11 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Dotnuri Rewards This thread Refback 07-20-2010 07:40 AM
OGPlanet Forums: weird questi&#111;n This thread Refback 07-20-2010 05:53 AM
OGPlanet Forums: La Tale isn&#039;t dying. This thread Refback 07-19-2010 04:38 AM
OGPlanet Forums: S>All Hyunmu equips B>Thunder Set This thread Refback 07-18-2010 03:52 PM
OGPlanet Forums: any&#111;ne here who&#039;s NOT a cali blader? This thread Refback 07-16-2010 03:48 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Why im Banned.They Story behind it and more This thread Refback 07-14-2010 08:41 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Fereshte, level 1 Order guild This thread Refback 07-14-2010 03:02 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 07-14-2010 12:31 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Hiya! This thread Refback 07-13-2010 04:56 PM
OGPlanet Forums: level 127 This thread Refback 07-13-2010 04:35 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Unpopulated? This thread Refback 07-13-2010 02:29 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Any ways to lower ping? This thread Refback 07-13-2010 09:41 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 07-13-2010 08:34 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Hey OGP. Fix Colo prz. This thread Refback 07-13-2010 02:01 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 07-11-2010 06:17 PM
OGPlanet Forums: B/T>Earth Ball&#111;ng Gem -PikaShop~~*updated 7/9*~@@ This thread Refback 07-10-2010 09:59 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Hey OGP. Fix Colo prz. This thread Refback 07-10-2010 09:56 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Why Poem should be unbanned. This thread Refback 07-10-2010 02:45 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Hey OGP. Fix Colo prz. This thread Refback 07-09-2010 10:12 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Can&#039;t class upgrade This thread Refback 07-08-2010 03:11 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Knight Questi&#111;n This thread Refback 07-07-2010 08:03 AM
OGPlanet Forums: The New Launcher is messing up &#111;n Windows 7? This thread Refback 07-05-2010 10:17 PM
OGPlanet Forums: R> Guild quest guide/ SS5 Scroll This thread Refback 07-05-2010 12:12 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Is this a good computer? This thread Refback 07-01-2010 09:10 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Sorcerer - Just can&#039;t decide! This thread Refback 07-01-2010 08:53 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Quick Questi&#111;n This thread Refback 07-01-2010 04:53 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Before you post "What class" This thread Refback 06-25-2010 04:52 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Incinerati&#111;n Level 4 Chaos This thread Refback 06-25-2010 01:39 PM
OGPlanet Forums: What PvP is really about. (New PvPers Please read) This thread Refback 06-25-2010 12:21 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Guild Wars/Towers and other game modes This thread Refback 06-25-2010 07:41 AM
OGPlanet Forums: [PvP Q/A] PvP Discussi&#111;n 3pm Today! This thread Refback 06-24-2010 02:33 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Top 40 Sorcs and Bards This thread Refback 06-24-2010 11:33 AM
OGPlanet Forums: How Active is the Community? And Populati&#111;n? This thread Refback 06-24-2010 10:55 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Fourth Character This thread Refback 06-20-2010 09:18 AM
OGPlanet Forums: The Complete Cookbook: Food Guide This thread Refback 06-19-2010 11:31 PM
OGPlanet Forums: LF> Asgard Party (Lv 140 - Lv 160) This thread Refback 06-19-2010 11:27 PM
OGPlanet Forums: who wants to pvp This thread Refback 06-18-2010 10:17 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Approve/Disapprove This thread Refback 06-17-2010 10:40 PM
[Dev] LaVix - Page 2 - RaGEZONE - MMORPG server development forums This thread Refback 06-17-2010 02:19 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Misunderstood Expectati&#111;ns This thread Refback 06-14-2010 03:01 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Defense stat! This thread Refback 06-14-2010 02:32 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Javawalk With High + This thread Refback 06-11-2010 11:04 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Another &#039;Why do you PvP?&#039; thread! This thread Refback 06-11-2010 10:19 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Alchemy: Oils/Remedies/Food This thread Refback 06-11-2010 10:05 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Sorcerer pvp? This thread Refback 06-11-2010 04:24 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Pet info needed This thread Refback 06-10-2010 03:37 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 06-10-2010 01:33 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Blader slow &#111;n the east coast o.o This thread Refback 06-09-2010 04:15 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Having both male and female characters. This thread Refback 06-09-2010 01:35 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 06-08-2010 03:36 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Pika&#039;s Store This thread Refback 06-07-2010 04:04 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Blader slow &#111;n the east coast o.o This thread Refback 06-07-2010 01:28 PM
OGPlanet Forums: A petiti&#111;n to get rid of the OGP Launcher. This thread Refback 06-07-2010 06:01 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 06-06-2010 12:57 PM
[Dev] LaVix - Page 2 - RaGEZONE - MMORPG server development forums This thread Pingback 06-06-2010 11:21 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Sp recovery equipment This thread Refback 06-04-2010 08:17 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-28-2010 05:55 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Xtrap thing -.- This thread Refback 05-26-2010 03:16 PM
OGPlanet Forums: This damn... new...LAUNCHER! This thread Refback 05-21-2010 10:47 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-20-2010 10:54 PM
OGPlanet Forums: I think I may have figured out the X-Trap problem! This thread Refback 05-20-2010 02:45 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-20-2010 01:01 PM
OGPlanet Forums: I think I may have figured out the X-Trap problem! This thread Refback 05-16-2010 07:02 PM
OGPlanet Forums: I don't understand..... This thread Refback 05-16-2010 03:24 PM
OGPlanet Forums: This damn... new...LAUNCHER! This thread Refback 05-16-2010 04:38 AM
OGPlanet Forums: I think I may have figured out the X-Trap problem! This thread Refback 05-15-2010 09:20 PM
OGPlanet Forums: This damn... new...LAUNCHER! This thread Refback 05-15-2010 05:52 PM
OGPlanet Forums: I don't understand..... This thread Refback 05-15-2010 06:41 AM
OGPlanet Forums: The New Launcher is messing up on Windows 7? This thread Refback 05-15-2010 02:16 AM
OGPlanet Forums: The New Launcher is messing up on Windows 7? This thread Refback 05-15-2010 01:49 AM
OGPlanet Forums: The New Launcher is messing up on Windows 7? This thread Refback 05-15-2010 01:23 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-15-2010 12:44 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Xtrap thing -.- This thread Refback 05-14-2010 11:09 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Xtrap thing -.- This thread Refback 05-14-2010 10:37 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Update failed. Error Code 12002 This thread Refback 05-14-2010 10:33 PM
OGPlanet Forums: This damn... new...LAUNCHER! This thread Refback 05-14-2010 10:27 PM
OGPlanet Forums: I think I may have figured out the X-Trap problem! This thread Refback 05-14-2010 10:21 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 05-14-2010 09:57 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 05-14-2010 01:05 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 05-14-2010 12:59 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Anyway to Work Around the New Launcher? This thread Refback 05-14-2010 12:51 PM

Grepolis
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Grepolis

Rating:  

Hide this banner by registering for our community.