Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (222) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-14-2010   #21 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz
Is there any way to fix the xtrap problem?
Which particular Xtrap error are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cydia
Was thrilled to find this, especially since my friend seems to have gotten it to work for himself. However... it doesn't work for me.

I did just as the instructions say, and... got the Encryption error.

Okay, so I repeat from step 1 in case I fubared and... got the Encryption error.

I then noticed that each time I try this, my token changes. I don't know why (I'm not even sure what tokens are) but I think this is the reason I can't do this. It will never match up since when I try to launch LaTale after having made the necessary changes, the token will have changed. Again. I don't know if this is a DSL related problem or something else entirely. :\
I just checked and every time I launch La Tale from OGP's Launcher I get a different token, so that's not unusual. (This is without logging out of OGP's launcher, apparently it's requesting a token every time you click on Launch La Tale and the token server generates a new one.) I can see them disabling previous tokens after you request a new one, so make sure you exit out of everything (and don't re-launch La Tale from OGP's launcher) after you've copied your token from Process Explorer.
Also, make certain you're not missing any of the spaces, double quotes or back apostrophes ( ` ) in the line, anything wrong with the formatting will get you an error message.

Finally, make sure you're not missing a digit off your token, it should be exactly 32 characters long. Like below:
token=62ebe527b0c818a71cebfb2e7da5fe1a
token=12345678901234567890123456789012
You can see this pretty easily in Notepad since it uses a fixed-width font, here's a screenshot showing the same thing (the above's just easier to tell where 10/20/30 is thanks to the colors):
BTW, welcome to ggFTW, I remember you from OGP's forums. \o

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-14-2010   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Marvulus can only hope to improve
IGN: Marvulus
Class: Ex-Level 104 Meister, Potential Gunner lt_gunslinger
Level: Over 10.
Xfire: FrostedFlyer

Gonna give this another try...
If not Guess I lost A LOT of money and decent account on Ogplanet and forced to touch Aeria *shivers*

05-14-2010   #23 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvulus
Gonna give this another try...
If not Guess I lost A LOT of money and decent account on Ogplanet and forced to touch Aeria *shivers*
Don't give up that easily even if the error continues. Contact helpdesk, it may simply be a case of you somehow triggering an alarm that made it look like you were trying to hack/etc. If you explain what happened they'll probably unban you.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

05-14-2010   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

I got the feeling that as long your OGP Launcher logged in, your token doesn't expired.
I just left my computer on for a while (doing something else) had my OGP launcher logged on, then I felt like having a break from my studying and clicked my VLOW shortcut and it seems like my token hasn't changed.

05-14-2010   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Well I took a honest man's try,Checked with Ogplanet and I wasen't banned apprently just a weird Error,Load off my shoulder now I just get "Encryption Key not blah blah blah"
So that kinda sucks

*The Hell did the Encryption fix thing now I get Application error box right before game client should open...
LaTale,Why do you hate me after all the Time,Blood Sweat and Blood iv invested!

Last edited by Marvulus; 05-14-2010 at 11:52 PM.

05-15-2010   #26 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Quote:
Originally Posted by frederic09
The reg link i've made for Azu is not the default one (her directory was C:\Games\OGP\LaTale\LaTale\).

You have to take this reg file. If you want a reg file for you personnalized location, just tell me.
his. ^^/

Well, guys, I actually did what was supposed to be done, but I still got the error. Here's what I did in steps.

Open OGP Launcher
> Key in Username and PW
> Open LaTale Launcher through OGP Launcher
> Use Process Explorer to open properties
> Got something like "C:\Games\OGP\La Tale\LaTaleLauncher.exe" serviceid=5 userid=(My Username Here) token=(12345678909876543212345678909876) from the Command Line, excluding ().
> Close LaTale Launcher, Close OGP Launcher

Create Shortcut at Desktop to "C:\Games\OGP\La Tale\LaTaleLauncher"
> Open Properties at the LaTale Launcher SHORTCUT
> Rewrote the Target as "C:\Games\OGP\La Tale\LaTaleClient.exe" /Windowed /LoginServer:67.201.57.134:10000 /Run:VLOW /LOCALE:USA /PUBLISHER:OGPLANET /WEBARG:serviceid=5`userid=(My Username Here)`token=(12345678909876543212345678909876)
> OK

Is there anything wrong with what I am doing? Ty!

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

05-15-2010   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

Apply then OK.

But it better to keep open OGP launcher or at least keep it running. for me it at least doesn't change the token I think.

05-15-2010   #28 (permalink)
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

Aaaand... That did the trick, yeah apparently I have the habit of Hating OGP's Launcher so much, I kept closing it. Thanks Sakura! <3333

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!

05-15-2010   #29 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

For those having problems getting the shortcut to work, I've made a copy of my working shortcut available to download here:
http://shugi.latale.animemaestro.com/latale-vlow.lnk
Once saved it should look like a shortcut icon named latale-vlow (the .lnk part will vanish, Windows hides this extension from you, even if you tell it to show file extensions. Shortcut files (aka "links") are treated special.) It'll even have the Priring icon. ^_^ This is ONLY for La Tale installs to C:\Games\OGP\La Tale\ That's the default install directory, if you installed it somewhere else this shortcut file won't work for you.

Now you can start from that, which was working fine. All I've done is change the username and token from my real ones. Just replace the placeholders with your real username and token.

05-15-2010   #30 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Tryed everything and nothing...
Good bye Ogplanet untill you get rid of the Little Advertisement crap laucher.....
And Sucks is
Ogplanet I BARELY lag with out Vlow cause its American server but
Aeria I DONT lag from vlow but I lag from is like 250-300 MS connection from EU
So im screwed...
Nexon pick up LaTale or someone in US who is competent

Now iv gotta find a good new game

Last edited by Marvulus; 05-15-2010 at 08:50 AM.

05-15-2010   #31 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Cydia is on a distinguished road
IGN: SSJLydia/Elestria/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
BTW, welcome to ggFTW, I remember you from OGP's forums. \o
Hi~!

And okay, my mistake was either closing out the OGP launcher, something in my coding, or the combination of the above. However I was able to fix it and got VLOW to work! At best I thought my lag might get a liiiiittle better.

But never, did I ever, think I'd be able to walk around Free Market smoothly without lag. o.o I can play on Channel 1 if I want to now. Without a problem! I can run around other people without a problem! I can party if I want! It's awesome and amazing. <3 Why OGP doesn't the low settings in the game itself is beyond me... It would finally be playable for people.

Thank you guys so much for your help.

@Marvulus: Do you think you could post a step by step of what you're doing? I mean, exactly everything, just like Arturia did? It seems people were able to point out the problem when they did that, so maybe people can help you knowing exactly what you're doing?

05-15-2010   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleAuditionPangya

frederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to frederic09 Send a message via MSN to frederic09 Send a message via Skype™ to frederic09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvulus
Ogplanet I BARELY lag with out Vlow cause its American server but
Aeria I DONT lag from vlow but I lag from is like 250-300 MS connection from EU.

So im screwed...
just wait 1 week the lag will be gone with the next server maintenance next thursday (on Aeria).

Waiting carefully for the new european publisher for LaTale... if there are one, of course.
And all my LaTale characters will be leveled without any xp pots. Nice, isn't it?
---
LaTale IGNs : Teredic, Wizard lv.70 | Celimene, Ruin Walkress lv.196 | Maerlyn, Witch lv.74 | Frederic09, Wizard lv.70
Audition EU IGN : Frederic09, lv.14
Pangya IGN : Celimene, Junior C

05-15-2010   #33 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by frederic09
just wait 1 week the lag will be gone with the next server maintenance next thursday (on Aeria).
Nah the lag on Aeria is purely cause its EU,I can run games like AVA,Mw2 on my pc with MAX settings and never get drop of lag but La Tale on aeria without Vlow I lag like Queen of England trying to play WoW

05-15-2010   #34 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

oks im having an issue :x
whenever i try and open up the latale shortcut it keeps appearing grey and then i get an error and it closes

here is what i put into my target line:
"C:\Games\OGP\La Tale\LaTaleClient.exe" /Windowed /LoginServer:67.201.57.134:10000 /Run:VLOW /LOCALE:USA /PUBLISHER:OGPLANET /WEBARG:serviceid=5`userid=userid`token=token (substituting my id and token into it
help pl0x :x

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 05-15-2010 at 02:09 PM.

05-15-2010   #35 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Soulrager is on a distinguished road
Default About that OGP launcher...

when i long into the OGP launcher it just loads for a long time...never ending...please help D:

05-15-2010   #36 (permalink)
The Beast
Games
La TaleTrickster Online

Redz will become famous soon enough
IGN: GrimLuck
Class: Maestro/Ministrel lt_bard
Level: 194/193
Guild: SolarBreak
Xfire: Grimmy

Xtrap issue where it says abnormal client running the one everyone is getting.

Credit: Noperative

05-15-2010   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

All these issues in short,
Ogplanet decided to pull out a whip and its giving us 25 Strokes to teach us.....
Please a American company with good server walks into Ogplanet and steals La Tale please...

Okay I have a personall Vendetta....
Gonna get that Source code and figure out how make something like DxWind from Maplestory but it Force opens client in Vlow without doing this Token stuff.
If this is against ToS and Company complains ima send them a nice bag of Dog Swirlie's and call it their latest Advertistment and Their latest Expansion at cost of 10,000 Astro's

Last edited by Marvulus; 05-15-2010 at 04:20 PM.

05-15-2010   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

comedy17 is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, this did not work for me. As a matter of fact, this method almost seemed to make X-trap pop up sooner.

Just in case it's not the same error as everyone else's, it's "Found an abnormal client, please reinstall client." I can't remember the actual message word for word. it pops up after about 5 - 10 minutes of gameplay. This method seems to have made it take about 3.

I've tried other methods too, and obviously I started with reinstalling the client. Also, even though I didn't really like the idea, I uninstalled anything I had that might have had GameGuard. I also disabled unnecessary processes and turned off my virus scanner. So it really couldn't have been everything else getting in the way.

I don't mean to be a downer. I just thought the guys in charge might like to know that this doesn't always work and may not lead them to the actual problem.

05-16-2010   #39 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
oks im having an issue :x
whenever i try and open up the latale shortcut it keeps appearing grey and then i get an error and it closes
You mean you never see the actual La Tale client loading stuff? Are you sure that you have La Tale installed to C:\Games\OGP\La Tale\? And are you running the shortcut as Administrator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redz
Xtrap issue where it says abnormal client running the one everyone is getting.
Ahh, that one, I have no idea on it, and since it's not happening on my PCs can't even test it. Although, I won't be surprised if it turns out to be OGP's fault with the changes to the launcher and client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comedy17
I don't mean to be a downer. I just thought the guys in charge might like to know that this doesn't always work and may not lead them to the actual problem.
Well you should post on OGP's forum, or better yet, send in a helpdesk ticket to tell them. I'm not affiliated with OGP in any shape, form or fashion, I'm just a player like you trying to help other players out.

05-16-2010   #40 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
You mean you never see the actual La Tale client loading stuff? Are you sure that you have La Tale installed to C:\Games\OGP\La Tale\? And are you running the shortcut as Administrator?.
yup no loading at all it just pops up grey then i get the error and it closes
yup its in that directory or w/e you call it :x
ya this is the only account on my desktop and its an admin