Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-04-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

tantallo09 is on a distinguished road
Question Plis help me!

Hi I have a problem with Latale ...!
The problem is that when entering Latale, the game I walk slow ...
and this is not how it is possible that my computer has
3GB of ram
GFORCE 9400GT video card (1GB)
and have the windows xp

someone save the solution to this problem please tell me ...

when attacked spend 1 second and recently attacked my character is what happens to me ...

I hope I help . Ok Bye

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-04-2009   #2 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

either your processing speed is slow, or your internet/location is horrible.

Also it depends on whether its OGP or Aeria.

09-04-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Default .......

Please help me! Latal want to play but I can not walk that slow me !!...

09-04-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
Games
DC Universe OnlineLa Tale

OtakuMitsubushi is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: OtakuCaster
Class: Dagger Wizard (Will be Sorcerer) lt_mage
Level: 60+ Or more!!
Guild: ChromaBrigade

Lag lays on the ISP (Internet Service Provider for all those who don't know what it means) usually it's the connection to Your ISP that causes various problems. If your using an Wi-Fi connection otherwise known as wireless. Usually it's the strength of your Router or source of your wireless, If your connected to the internet through an line then there is two things anyone must think of, First off if your using dialup it sucks anyhow... it's just an fact. If your using DSL then it's going to be a little slow and laggy. The lag you receive also lies on your processor (Pentium whatever,AMD and whatever else they use these days) if you don't have the processor power it's not going to work for you. It's like sticking an old person who never heard of an computer in front of an computer and expecting the old person to HTML it's not going to happen because they lack the skill for it. Also graphics cards and memory play an good role as well. If you have an crappy graphics card it will slow down your gaming, Also if you are low on memory everything is slow all the time because your computer doesn't process right with low memory.

I'm sorry if I do an no no by posting an link to anywhere but I got two solutions for you below:

~Direct X 10~
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Direct X 10 controls the processing of the graphics to an degree So this should help your lag problem.
If this is not it then try this:

~Nvidia Graphic Card Driver update~
Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

All you do is find your video card and download the driver updates.

Well I hope this is helpful...

Last edited by Gladiat; 09-04-2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Double post.

09-05-2009   #5 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

This is in the wrong forum anyway, it needs to be in Tech Issues. And you need to look at the stickies in that forum for solutions first, there are some known things you can try.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Moved to Tech. Issues.

09-05-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Exclamation ..

the problem is not the game I walk slow! atak happens is that when freshly made 1 second and attack my character ..

plis help me i have 3MB internet

09-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

3mbit internet isn't very fast. You will experience lag quite often.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

09-06-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

quantanomad is on a distinguished road

I beg to differ!
With an internet connection much much worse than 3mbit I can play games like World of Warcraft and Guild Wars without much of a problem. Heck, a lot of free to play games work just fine too.
The problem is not with your internet connection. It's a server side problem. Which means that depending on your location you'll get bad lag even when you have a good internet connection. The solution? get an ubber connection to over-compensate. Hence, you really need to ask yourself, is the game worth all this trouble?
I know its turning into a rant post. Personally, I'm not very happy at all with the server side problems in LaTale! updating the game is hell. Downloading the game wasn't much fun either since you can't resume your download if you use the official downloader. BTW none of the games by Aeria has a resume download option on their downloader which is pretty downright stupid since all the other MMO downloader clients on the planet has a simple resume download option.
anyway, the game is still new and forum members are helpful. I do hope they'll improve their server preformance.

09-06-2009   #10 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Having 3mb/s doesn't mean you have super fast internet and so.

Other possible cause is that, your internet latency, how is it? Try ping google for instead to see if you have high latency or not. Other probably due to some firewall settings, that might causes some latency as well [avira premium security suite game mode does this often].

09-06-2009   #11 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantanomad
I beg to differ!
With an internet connection much much worse than 3mbit I can play games like World of Warcraft and Guild Wars without much of a problem. Heck, a lot of free to play games work just fine too.
Neither of which are La Tale and are therefore useless to compare. La Tale's a lot more sensitive to network latency than either of those games. OGP's claimed this is due to network connections in Korea (where it's developed) being, basically, better than those we have in the US. From experience and testing I'll buy that argument, it seems like the devs simply didn't bother even considering high latency's impact on the game when it was coded up. So if you have latency issues, La Tale's going to feel very laggy to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantanomad
The problem is not with your internet connection. It's a server side problem. Which means that depending on your location you'll get bad lag even when you have a good internet connection. The solution? get an ubber connection to over-compensate. Hence, you really need to ask yourself, is the game worth all this trouble?
I know its turning into a rant post. Personally, I'm not very happy at all with the server side problems in LaTale! updating the game is hell. Downloading the game wasn't much fun either since you can't resume your download if you use the official downloader. BTW none of the games by Aeria has a resume download option on their downloader which is pretty downright stupid since all the other MMO downloader clients on the planet has a simple resume download option.
anyway, the game is still new and forum members are helpful. I do hope they'll improve their server preformance.
Sorry, but if you're having such extreme problems downloading the patches your connection sucks royally. You have seriously high latency and lots of lost packets. Your claim that you have no issue in games like WoW or Guild Wars is absolutely amazing given that fact. I suspect there's delays that you're not aware of, but a player used to a better connection would notice right away. Sure there are some issues server-side with La Tale, but don't even try to blame them all on the server when most people don't have any problems downloading the patches.

And no, you don't need an "ubber connection to over-compensate" for La Tale, you just need a decent connection without latency/packet loss. You also need a decent graphics card, many integrated ones won't cut it.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-06-2009   #12 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Neither of which are La Tale and are therefore useless to compare. La Tale's a lot more sensitive to network latency than either of those games. OGP's claimed this is due to network connections in Korea (where it's developed) being, basically, better than those we have in the US. From experience and testing I'll buy that argument, it seems like the devs simply didn't bother even considering high latency's impact on the game when it was coded up. So if you have latency issues, La Tale's going to feel very laggy to you.

Sorry, but if you're having such extreme problems downloading the patches your connection sucks royally. You have seriously high latency and lots of lost packets. Your claim that you have no issue in games like WoW or Guild Wars is absolutely amazing given that fact. I suspect there's delays that you're not aware of, but a player used to a better connection would notice right away. Sure there are some issues server-side with La Tale, but don't even try to blame them all on the server when most people don't have any problems downloading the patches.

And no, you don't need an "ubber connection to over-compensate" for La Tale, you just need a decent connection without latency/packet loss. You also need a decent graphics card, many integrated ones won't cut it.
Everything she has said is what I would've said. Also if you truly have a 3mb/s connection... then you already have an uber connection. Do you realise the difference between bit and byte? If not I'd suggest researching and getting your facts straight before arguing. My connection is 10mbits which translates into 1.1mb/s. 3mb/s would mean you have like a 30mbit connection.

Also if you're gonna argue against us I don't feel like helping someone like that. If you know it all, fix it yourself. /endrant

Now 3mbit is a low-end connection these days. Most people have a 7mbit connection. Now to fix lag check my sticky, firewall, router and make sure no other program is connecting to the internet. You will need to make sure there are no other programs interfering AT ALL. Fraps causes me latency lag. Weird isnt it?

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

Last edited by Shugi; 09-06-2009 at 05:46 PM.