07-31-2008   #1 (permalink)
Mei
/gg FTW! Addict

Mei is on a distinguished road
IGN: Cherish
Class: Soul Master
Guild: Red Dragon
Default "screen capture FAIL"

Yes, I can't seem to find an option to enable screenshots, only what format I'd like the screenshots to save in. I've looked around, but no luck. Am I supposed to do something before I spam Print Screen?

^ very outdated ^

For the record, I've fallen off the face of online gaming but I've missed you guys. ;~;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-31-2008   #2 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

Which LT version you're mentioning?

07-31-2008   #3 (permalink)
Mei
/gg FTW! Addict

Oh, oops~ the English one. My mistake for assuming.

^ very outdated ^

For the record, I've fallen off the face of online gaming but I've missed you guys. ;~;

08-01-2008   #4 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

In your LaTale folder, is there a folder inside that named "ScreenShots" (without the parentheses, and with that exact capitalization?)

08-01-2008   #5 (permalink)
Mei
/gg FTW! Addict

Yes, it is.

A thought occurred to me this morning. I didn't install LaTale to its default destination; I installed it in Program Files, instead. I'm going to create the LaTale and ScreenShots folder wherever it was supposed to go... if I can remember it.

For Windows, is it:

My Computer > Local Disk (C > Games > La Tale > ScreenShots

?

^ very outdated ^

08-01-2008   #6 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light

The default folder is:

My Computer > Local Disk (C: ) > Games > OGP > La Tale > ScreenShots

However, I changed my installation folder to a different place and I am able to take them just fine. >__<;

08-01-2008   #7 (permalink)
Mei
/gg FTW! Addict

Thank you! I added the OGP folder I missed, but I'm still not able to take screenshots.

Bummer. I suppose I can manually take screenshots. .-.;;

^ very outdated ^

08-23-2008   #8 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale

Are you still getting this error in OB?

Otherwise the thread will be closed as it's resolved.

08-26-2008   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

weison is on a distinguished road
Guild: ShiningRay

I asked the helpdesk, since Im getting the error too.

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting our Help Desk. Let's get this working properly for you :-D

Our first order of business will be to uninstall the game, and delete the installer you downloaded previously, as well as the game's directory within the "OGPlanet" directory in "Program Files." Next, head over to Microsoft Windows Update and ensure that all Microsoft updates are installed. Often you have to restart your computer after installing Windows updates, and then return to the site to install more of them. Keep heading back until it has no further updates for you.

You may be also having a driver issue. Do you perhaps know what kind of video card you have?

If you have an ATI-based video card, go to Drivers & Software and download and install the latest video drivers.

If you have an nVidia-based video card, go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers and download and install the latest video drivers.

If possible, see if there are updates available for your sound card. Contact your manufacturer for more information on this. It is required that all drivers be fully-updated in order for our software to run properly.

Next, let's ensure that any other programs are not interfering with our game - Please make sure that any antivirus, antispyware, and firewall utilities or programs are disabled so that there is a straight connection to our servers.

Restart your computer, re-download our game, re-install it, and let us know how it works!!

08-27-2008   #10 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Jesus Christ, OGP's helpdesk is very helpful compare to some other..MMO >>...

08-28-2008   #11 (permalink)
Mei
/gg FTW! Addict

My apologies; I've been very busy with school this week so I haven't been able to check MOG or play LaTale.

I haven't been able to take screenshots in OB, either, but I've considered re-installing the client and everything. If I get a chance, I'll try to do that this weekend and follow the other steps weison posted (thank you for asking and sharing, by the way! I really appreciate it.)

^ very outdated ^