Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (38) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-10-2010   #101 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

2010/04/08 OGP Update files are up. Actually they've been up since about an hour after the update finished, but I forgot to update the post. -_-

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 07-22-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-13-2010   #102 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

bakajj is on a distinguished road

I just wanna add, I was having serious problems before, when LaTale would just crash, change the resolution of the screen, and screw up other problems like Skype. The solution was to turn off the volume while the game was on, including in game sounds/BGMs and the actual computer sound (which I have set to mute).

I think this is a rare occurence, but for those who can't find a solution (like me) this should be quite helpful.

04-22-2010   #103 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

2010/04/22 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2010/04/29 OGP Unscheduled Maintenance files are now uploaded.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

Last edited by Manabi; 07-22-2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Added something

05-07-2010   #104 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

kureimur is on a distinguished road

BUMP!

Some of your updated files don't direct me to the correct file. It opens a new tab and shows an image. If I try 'save link as', it gives an extension name of .PNG.

MAKO1298.SPF, BANX.SPF, BARY.SPF are one of those.

Help please.

EDIT: Oh damn it. As I try 'save link as', it gives an extension name of .PNG but I think I could just erase the .PNG and it would be fine. I'm trying it now.

Last edited by kureimur; 05-07-2010 at 12:57 AM.

05-07-2010   #105 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kureimur
BUMP!

Some of your updated files don't direct me to the correct file. It opens a new tab and shows an image. If I try 'save link as', it gives an extension name of .PNG.

MAKO1298.SPF, BANX.SPF, BARY.SPF are one of those.

Help please.

EDIT: Oh damn it. As I try 'save link as', it gives an extension name of .PNG but I think I could just erase the .PNG and it would be fine. I'm trying it now.
That's a browser glitch, since many of those SPF files contain images, the browser thinks the whole thing is supposed to be an image. It should work fine just as long as you name it with the correct file extension.

05-07-2010   #106 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

It works and now the patching is done. You're a big help! Thank you very much.

From 300mb to 800mb. That was tough. LOL!

Anyway, I hate to say this because it's too much but, do you have manual patch for Rumble Fighter. Its patch searches for 541 files. That's so damn long.

XD

Thanks again.

05-08-2010   #107 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by kureimur
It works and now the patching is done. You're a big help! Thank you very much.

From 300mb to 800mb. That was tough. LOL!

Anyway, I hate to say this because it's too much but, do you have manual patch for Rumble Fighter. Its patch searches for 541 files. That's so damn long.

XD

Thanks again.
Sorry, I don't play RF so I can't help you with it.

05-08-2010   #108 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

It seems a lot of people have an issue this with the image thing. I have a suggestion. How about direct them to an html page on your site, which links to all the files and link it such that it does save as.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

05-09-2010   #109 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi
It seems a lot of people have an issue this with the image thing. I have a suggestion. How about direct them to an html page on your site, which links to all the files and link it such that it does save as.
It'd do the same thing, the problem is if you actually click on the link, the browser tries to load it, and since there's images in there it thinks it's one giant image. You have to right click the link and chose save as to avoid that and the directions already say to do that. I can try making that part of the directions more noticeable though, maybe that'll help.

05-09-2010   #110 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Sorry, I don't play RF so I can't help you with it.
Oh that's sad but it's fine.

@Image thingy
When you use a downloader, it downloads the proper file. No .PNG extension name.

05-13-2010   #111 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

TacoKing is on a distinguished road

Very helpful forum ive tired everything to make the updates work but so far failed even after 2 installation. the manual patches work wonders. guess im stuck till i can find the patches for hell door updates or they are up load here soon *crosses finger*

05-14-2010   #112 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoKing
Very helpful forum ive tired everything to make the updates work but so far failed even after 2 installation. the manual patches work wonders. guess im stuck till i can find the patches for hell door updates or they are up load here soon *crosses finger*
I'll start them uploading here when I go to bed shortly, I was focused on figuring out how to get VLOW working again for people first, sorry.

The new files have actually been up for some time, but I kept forgetting to update the thread. All files from the 2010/05/14 regular OGP update and 2010/05/18 emergency OGP update are uploaded and available now.

Last edited by Manabi; 07-22-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: 2010/05/14 & 2010/05/18 Update Done

05-27-2010   #113 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

2010/05/27 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Also, I'm looking for someone who plays Aeria's version regularly that can send me a PM whenever Aeria updates.

2010/06/10 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2010/06/24 OGP Update files are now uploaded. (Actually they've been up since Thursday, I just forgot to edit the thread until today. -_-)

Last edited by Manabi; 07-22-2010 at 05:08 PM. Reason: 2010/06/24 OGP Update Added

07-03-2010   #114 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

I'm now providing manual updates for Aeria as well as OGP. 2010/07/02 Aeria Update is added. Thanks to frederic09 for keeping me informed of when Aeria updates so I can keep the files current.

=====

Sorry for the delay, I uploaded this last week but forgot to edit the thread. -_-

2010/07/08 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

=====

Note: both versions updated the same day this time, I've upped them both together because of this.

2010/07/22 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2010/07/22 Aeria Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 08-06-2010 at 03:34 AM. Reason: 2010/07/22 OGP Update Added, 2010/07/22 Aeria Update Added

07-26-2010   #115 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleAuditionPangya

frederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to frederic09 Send a message via MSN to frederic09 Send a message via Skype™ to frederic09

aeria don't use xtrap, so the XPva03.dll file don't work ^^

You should rename it to "gameguard.des" and correct the link.

Waiting carefully for the new european publisher for LaTale... if there are one, of course.
And all my LaTale characters will be leveled without any xp pots. Nice, isn't it?
---
LaTale IGNs : Teredic, Wizard lv.70 | Celimene, Ruin Walkress lv.196 | Maerlyn, Witch lv.74 | Frederic09, Wizard lv.70
Audition EU IGN : Frederic09, lv.14
Pangya IGN : Celimene, Junior C

Last edited by frederic09; 07-26-2010 at 04:50 AM.

07-26-2010   #116 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by frederic09
aeria don't use xtrap, so the XPva03.dll file don't work ^^

You should rename it to "gameguard.des" and correct the link.
Thanks, it's fixed now. The actual file was up but I didn't missed changing the listing when I copy and pasted the code for the post. -_-

07-28-2010   #117 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleAuditionPangya

frederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura aboutfrederic09 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to frederic09 Send a message via MSN to frederic09 Send a message via Skype™ to frederic09

okay, and i just made a post on Aeria's forum, in the technical problems section.

You can find the topic here ^^

Waiting carefully for the new european publisher for LaTale... if there are one, of course.
And all my LaTale characters will be leveled without any xp pots. Nice, isn't it?
---
LaTale IGNs : Teredic, Wizard lv.70 | Celimene, Ruin Walkress lv.196 | Maerlyn, Witch lv.74 | Frederic09, Wizard lv.70
Audition EU IGN : Frederic09, lv.14
Pangya IGN : Celimene, Junior C

07-29-2010   #118 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Thanks for posting that on Aeria's forums. ^_^

2010/07/29 Aeria Update files are now uploaded.

=====

2010/08/05 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

I'm going to be fairly inactive around the forum until Comcast fixes my Internet. To give you some idea how bad it is, it took me over an hour to upload the ~70MB of files for this update. Web browsing is insanely frustrating, dial-up would probably be more reliable (and quicker). So I'm mainly doing stuff offline at the moment, while trying to get someone at Comcast who knows something to look into the problem.

This is really frustrating, I can't play La Tale at all.

tl;dr: I'm unlikely to respond to tech support threads till Comcast fixes my connection. I'll still get the manual updates up, but it may take longer than normal.

Last edited by Manabi; 08-21-2010 at 01:42 AM. Reason: 2010/08/05 OGP Update Added

08-19-2010   #119 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

PirateCake is on a distinguished road

I got an problem when i Right click save as BARY.SPF it downloads as an PNG file Which is an picture file and now i dont know what to do

Edit : fixed the problem when looked back at old comments

Last edited by PirateCake; 08-19-2010 at 02:47 AM.

08-21-2010   #120 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

2010/08/16 Aeria Update files are now uploaded.

2010/08/19 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Sorry on the delay on Aeria's version, didn't realize they updated the 16th. Also, sorry on the delay but my Internet connection is actually worse. It took me several hours to get the updates downloaded. (I like to never got logged into OGP's launcher, and it took many, many tries to download all of the Aeria files.) Also took several hours to upload them.

So again, I won't be active on the forums until this is fixed. Even web browsing is extremely difficult at the moment so I can't do much of anything online.

Last edited by Manabi; 09-08-2010 at 07:51 AM.