Rating:  

LinkBack (38) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-14-2009   #41 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

I don't upload two patches in a row.(kills bandwith way too much) I'll upload a new one in 2 weeks.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-14-2009   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Kaiellis is on a distinguished road

alright looking forward to it :3.

07-26-2009   #43 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone. I will not upload anymore clients for now. I will need to see how my university's internet is first and what is possible to do on it. If anyone wishes to upload a new client please feel free to do so.

The requirements for the client are as follows:
.rar file - Winrar
Remove the following files and folders: ign.mac/directx/screenshots/xtrap

With out those it's to minimize the file size.

EDIT: I'm also creating a new format. I will upload 2 folders (.rar). 1 - Client Files | 2 - Patches (.SPF files)
This reduces the amount of uploading I will need to do. If needed client files will be uploaded once in a while.

Last edited by Shugi; 07-28-2009 at 10:17 PM.

08-06-2009   #44 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

New OGP client will be going up tonight. Look forward to it. I'll also be using the new format.

EDIT: I'm having trouble uploading these files... so they may not be uploaded after all.

Last edited by Shugi; 08-08-2009 at 10:39 AM.

09-01-2009   #45 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

I've updated the patch files. It's all up to date now. New instructions on patching were also added. I have also moved to using zShare only. Megaupload uploader is glitched so are many others. zShare is the only one that works for me.

09-01-2009   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

quantanomad is on a distinguished road

I've downloaded the game from a mirror on the official website! now that I'm starting to patch I just found out that my DALBONG.SPF is dated 7/25/2008 and the damn game is trying to download a newer version of it, which is about 320MB.

I'm sorry to say LaTale has the worst system of downloading/updating I have seen in any MMORPG. If there was already a newer version of this massive file, why on earth the official site didn't update their download client with it? Not only updating the game with its Launcher a massive pain due to constant server timeout, not to mention no manual way provided by the studio for manually patching the game; now they expect people to download the outdated client, then practically re-download the entire game in the name of patching?

09-01-2009   #47 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

I'll have dalbong uploaded while I sleep it's too massive to do while I'm using the comp... so it'll be up in about 8 or 9 hours. lol

09-02-2009   #48 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

All files have been uploaded. If there are problems let me know.

09-10-2009   #49 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Files to be updated. Please be patient. I'm in university.

AJJIYA.SPF
BANX.SPF
HOSHIM.SPF
ROWID.SPF
ZENNE.SPF

Total upload 149mb. Estimated time 20~30minutes. I will upload tonight after classes. I will keep this updated.

09-15-2009   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

clauriet is an unknown quantity at this point

hey Shugi could you please uploade the AJJIYA.SPF somewere else like file factory or else beacuse i need to update that one now and the server still doesnt respond

09-15-2009   #51 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

No I can't. Sorry. I don't have the bandwith to keep uploading the files. If it doesn't work... You can suggest another place, and I'll upload them to a different place next time.

09-18-2009   #52 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

clauriet is an unknown quantity at this point

damn!!! at least you could help us searching for other forums that can uploade the dalbong.spf file!!!!

09-18-2009   #53 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

What obligation do I have to help you? Don't be rude.

FYI the link from zShare works.

Last edited by Shugi; 09-18-2009 at 12:47 PM.

09-19-2009   #54 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

alamatora is on a distinguished road
Smile Updates

Hello there! I'm new to Latale, and like the other people on this thread, I'm receiving the same errors as well as going through the same processes. The only thing is, I'm in China right now, and most people know that China blocks almost every website (they even blocked youtube!)

Anyways, this means that I can't get to the zShare website without a proxy, and even then I won't be able to download the files because of their size. On the other hand, I understand your situation right now, even though I haven't experienced it fully for myself... So would it be fine if I came up with some faster ways of uploading, and then you getting to it whenever you have time? Thanks!

09-19-2009   #55 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

The game files were not set up so that you can download them across the world. The game only works in regions without a localization of the game anyway. If you can tell me a website that is better, I'll re-upload the files when I'm on campus through the high speed connection, currently zShare has the best interface I've seen so far. Many upload sites using flash glitch up for me. If you can find one that works better than zShare I'll gladly re-upload next patch IF I have time while I'm on campus.

09-19-2009   #56 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Here are some uploading sites that you may or may not have tried before:

www.wikiupload.com -while it doesn't tend to upload so fast, it seems pretty stable, and it has maximum of 5gb.

ZipDeploy - FTP Unzip! Upload fast, Upload accelerator: upload via FTP and unzip.FTP with unzip support. Unzip through FTP! -although this is a program, it can upload multiple files pretty fast and also zips them as well. On the other hand, people downloading the files need to download the program as well.

Searching for more otherwise... =)

09-19-2009   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Here are some uploading sites that you may or may not have tried before:

www.wikiupload.com -while it doesn't tend to upload so fast, it seems pretty stable, and it has maximum of 5gb.

http://ftp-unzip.com/ZipDeploy -although this is a program, it can upload multiple files pretty fast and also zips them as well. On the other hand, people downloading the files need to download the program as well.

Searching for more otherwise... =)

Anyways, if you don't have that much time, have you thought of sending the files to someone else (such as using http://www.transferbigfiles.com) and then have them upload them?

09-20-2009   #58 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Right now pretty much anyone can upload the files, I'll hash check them if they match my files. I'll be happy to put them on the thread. The problem is that no one except me is willing to upload them.

I will upload them to a new location next patch.

09-27-2009   #59 (permalink)
FABULOUS MILKSHAKES
Games
Ragnarok Online
Awards Twitter Fan

Milkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the roughMilkshakes is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lady GaGa
Class: Pop Star lt_bard
Level: ∞
Guild: Haus Of GaGa

When the Server Does Not Respond Error appears, press OK then Press cancel on the next one, it makes the update continue. Do the same when it happens again. Then, when you see the words, "Resource Update completed" or something along those lines. Close the patcher and restart it. Wait for the missing files to be downloaded, and et voila, you can start it again ;D

09-27-2009   #60 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games

Patch will be uploaded tomorrow.