League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (38) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-15-2014   #181 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

2014/05/15 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 05-31-2014 at 04:23 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-16-2014   #182 (permalink)
Oukacon.
Games
Grand ChaseTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia
Awards Pervert Award

Reinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of lightReinshiki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Skype™ to Reinshiki
IGN: Reinshiki
Class: Amy, Arme, Ryan and Mari.
Level: What's the point? GC now so easy.

Nice to see this is being maintained. I left LaTale because of the High Ping... But guess I'll check out the new stuff at least.

- Winners never quit, and quitters never win. But people who never wins and never quits, are idiots.
- To save yourself unnecessary trouble, read the forum rules.

05-20-2014   #183 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Ception is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinshiki
Nice to see this is being maintained. I left LaTale because of the High Ping... But guess I'll check out the new stuff at least.
It's not really all that exciting :P lol

05-31-2014   #184 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

A new file showed up, steam_api.dll! Looks like they're progressing on getting LT added to Steam. ヾ(๑╹◡╹๑)ノ

2014/05/29 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

Last edited by Manabi; 06-19-2014 at 08:21 PM.

06-02-2014   #185 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Neat .

/ / / Playing:Tree of Savior

06-08-2014   #186 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Lylh is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a real trouble ._. sorry to bother but Exactly 7 days ago i could play perfectly, without a problem, but here is the thing, a day after i couldnt play latale, Why you ask? Well, it happens that everything opens normally, BUT soon after it starts to load the first loading bar we get (before the auto connect channel) it suddendly closes the latale client, and then, no error box appears, just nothing.

What iดve done before coming here: total re-install OGP launcher, latale, checking my hole computer wit virus, checking DLL problems, checking my firewall, my antivirus, everything without a solution. So i come here to ask for a solution.
if you need my Dxdiag.txt tell me how to show it here e_e cuz im new here

06-10-2014   #187 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylh
I have a real trouble ._. sorry to bother but Exactly 7 days ago i could play perfectly, without a problem, but here is the thing, a day after i couldnt play latale, Why you ask? Well, it happens that everything opens normally, BUT soon after it starts to load the first loading bar we get (before the auto connect channel) it suddendly closes the latale client, and then, no error box appears, just nothing.

What iดve done before coming here: total re-install OGP launcher, latale, checking my hole computer wit virus, checking DLL problems, checking my firewall, my antivirus, everything without a solution. So i come here to ask for a solution.
if you need my Dxdiag.txt tell me how to show it here e_e cuz im new here
With no error messages or anything, there's not much I can do to help.

I would suggest you think about what changed between the day you could successfully run LT and the day you couldn't. Did you install any software? What about browser addons/extensions? If you did, try uninstalling those one by one and see if it fixes the problem. You can also try doing a system restore to the day LT was working, if you have system restore enabled and there's a restore point for that day. If all that fails (or you didn't actually install anything in the interim), go with contacting OGP's helpdesk. It might be something to do with Xtrap, I know that will close LT down at times and forget to give an error message. But that's something you'd have to talk to OGP about.

06-19-2014   #188 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

La Tale is officially on Steam now, but you can't link your existing OGP account.

2014/06/17 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Missed a couple of updates because I had to have surgery. I actually uploaded the files, but didn't manage to update the post. As a side effect, currently all the files show in red are ones updated in the past 3 updates, not just the 2014/07/24 update.

I will probably be late on updating the post for a while, still recovering from surgery.

2014/07/24 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2014/08/14 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2014/08/28 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 09-26-2014 at 07:06 PM. Reason: 2014/08/2 OGP Update Added

09-26-2014   #189 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Episode 15: Starry Cats Restaurant is released!

This is a pretty major update, including main class re-balancing. Sub-class re-balancing is still to come.

2014/09/25 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2014/10/10 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2014/10/23 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2014/11/06 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 11-27-2014 at 07:11 AM. Reason: 2014/11/06 OGP Update Added

11-27-2014   #190 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Episode 16: Burning Update is released!

This is a really major update, including a PVP update, a subclass rebalancing and a system update. Additionally there's a new area (Gothic Museum), a rune system added for enchanting stats to fashion, a new system to give rewards for buying stuff in the fashion shop, a new LaDeck fashion item and (believe it or not), some new fashion added to the fashion shop!

Finally, there's a Black Friday sale with 40% off everything in the fashion shop except some of the items added this update.

2014/11/27 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2014/12/11 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2015/01/08 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2015/01/22 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 02-14-2015 at 06:00 AM. Reason: 2015/01/22 OGP Update Added

02-14-2015   #191 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Just a note for those who don't regularly visit OGP's site/forums: [GM]Dogeful is quitting. This is a real shame as she's one of the best GMs LaTale's ever had. She was working hard on translating the updates (she can read/write Korean), so this may slow down the recent pace of updates too. 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

2015/02/11 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 02-26-2015 at 06:37 AM.

02-26-2015   #192 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Time Traveler II Update is released!

This is a fairly big update, which includes three new maps (two of which are new time attack instance dungeons), improvements to the Star Tree (starts at 4 stars, new stars added once a minute, making it much faster, as well as upgraded rewards), and a system upgrade that includes showing formerly hidden stats (critical damage, Ely gain rate etc.) and the ability to have a title for show, and one for stats. Finally, there's been some minor rebalancing.

2015/02/26 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2015/03/18 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2015/04/08 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2015/04/23 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 05-21-2015 at 06:12 PM. Reason: 2015/04/23 OGP Update Added

05-21-2015   #193 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Genesis Episode is released!

This is a huge update, which includes:

New maps
Vanaheimr
  • Road of Flower
  • Road of Moon
  • Road of Dream
Yggdrasil
  • Phantom Genesis
  • World's Genesis
Big Tube
  • Big Tube
New Items
For a full list of new items, see this OGP forum thread.

These include an entirely new set of weapons, the Holy Star/Dark Moon weapons.
Achievement System
Complete various missions under the categories of general, growth, explore, challenge, combat and other! You can earn points to level up your Achievement rank and gain additional stat boosts! Achievements are unique for each character, but are shared between sub-classes.
La Tale Messenger

A new messenger system has been added, you can create up to 5 messenger windows and can invite up to 20 people per window.
UI Update
Stat Palette has been updated. Quick Menu has been added below the Stat Palette. Hotkey Slot has been updated. Minimap has been updated. Bottom Bar has been updated. 800x600 resolution has been removed. Mail UI has been updated. Mail list has been expanded to 8. Mail attachment list has been expanded to 14.
Damage Display
Damage Display Cap has been increased to 99,999,999. Normal damage is displayed in blue, Critical damage is displayed in red, Poison damage is displayed in green, Healing is displayed in yellow, Reflect damage is displayed in purple. Damage dealt to your character is displayed in orange. You can turn on/off other characters' damage in settings.
Miscellaneous
LaDeck has finally returned, and the seventh character slot has been unlocked.

06-04-2015   #194 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Just a quick note, the ROWID.SPF file indeed has a last modified date of 6/5/2015, even though today is 6/4. Probably the time is off on the machine that created the file originally.

2015/06/03 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 07-10-2015 at 04:46 PM.

06-28-2015   #195 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

finalfirex is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Sempre que eu abro o launcher come็a a baixar o MAKO1298.SPF

Algu้m sabe como resolver isso, pois o jogo atualiza normal e entra mas quando deslogo e vou jogar novamente come็a a baixar esse arquivo de novo (MAKO1298.SPF) Agrade็o a ajuda.

07-10-2015   #196 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfirex
Algu้m sabe como resolver isso, pois o jogo atualiza normal e entra mas quando deslogo e vou jogar novamente come็a a baixar esse arquivo de novo (MAKO1298.SPF) Agrade็o a ajuda.
You need to download the MAKO1298.SPF file from my server and replace the one on your system with it before you launch the client. There are instructions on how to do this (only in English, sorry) in the first post of the thread. If it continues to happen after that, you will have to contact OGP support.

2015/07/09 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Just a quick note, the ROWID.SPF file indeed has a last modified date of 7/24/2015, even though the update was 7/22 - 7/23. Most likely the machine used to create the file has the time wrong. This has happened before too. (See the 6/3/2015 update.)

2015/07/23 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2015/08/04 OGP Emergency Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 08-21-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: 2015/08/04 OGP Emergency Update Added

08-21-2015   #197 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Season 3: Infinity is here!

New Class: Cardmaster
A new class has arrived: the Card Master!

Card Masters are a class of magicians who utilize magical cards' power to attack enemies in a brilliant fashion. Sometimes, they can even use their enemies' own strength against them...

The Card Master...
... uses a unique resource, the Card, instead of SP.
... can manage the Card Binder to gain additional Cards.
... can advance into the High Master or Battle Master at level 50. This decision is final, so choose carefully!
Class Updates and Rebalances
Characters of all classes have been drastically revamped. Basic HP and SP are much, much higher now. Skill animations have been redone. SP cost lowered for many skills. New skill growth system, 5th tier skills can grow into an infinity skill that are the strongest attack skills in the game.
Quest Updates
Scenario quests renewed. Class upgrade an subclass quest lines redone. General quest rewards increased. New unlock quests for each type of reputation when at the appropriate level.
Item Updates
A bunch of items have had their stats adjusted. Less good is that fact that a very large percentage of equipment has been turned into (old) equipment. This stuff retains the stats it had before, but upgradeable stuff can no longer be upgrade. Time to get new equipment all over again! (Yes, I'm a bit bitter about this one.)
Crafting Revamp
Lots of recipes have been removed, but the biggest change is no more bobbins or ores. Now there's just "shards" of various types that you use in place of all those. You can also craft all types of items, instead of only one type like before.
Consumable Item Updates
Gone are all the different level HP/SP/Combo pots, in their place are just a few basic potion types:
  • Beginner Recovery Potion (HP / SP Recovery +6000)
  • Intermediate Recovery Potion (HP / SP Recovery +15000)
  • Advanced Recovery Potion (HP / SP Recovery +70%)
  • Dungeon Recovery Potion (HP / SP Recovery +70%, dungeon use only)
Beginner, intermediate and advanced potions can be purchased in tool shops in the cities. Dungeon potions are loot from monsters in the Coliseum.

Foods have also been redone, now there are fewer of them in a few basic categories:

Utility Effect foods:
  • Sikhae (Basic Stats +10%)
  • Cheesecake (Maximum HP / SP +10%)
  • Pecan Pie (Dual Evasion +10, Dual Accuracy +15)
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie (Item Drop Rate +10, Option Rate +500)

Attack Effect foods:
  • Galbitang (Dual Minimum Damage +20)
  • Roast Eel (Dual Maximum Damage +20)
  • Rice Bowl (Dual Critical Rate +5)
  • Chicken Soup (Dual Critical Damage +20)

Reputation Utility Effect foods:
  • Reputation Mango Lassi (Defense +1500)
  • Reputation Strawberry Milkshake (Elemental Resistance +1500)

Reputation Attack Effect foods:
  • Reputation Abalone Champon (Attack +25, Elemental Intensity +25)
  • Reputation Galbijjim (Dual Defense Penetration +15)
Map Revamp
Most maps have been revamped, your characters will all be at their last saved town Iris stone instead of where you left them due to this.
Warp System Revamp
Warp crystals are no longer an inventory item, but apply to your whole account. Now you can buy a recharge directly from the UI (for Astros of course). Supposedly warp chargers are now clickable warp time rechargers, but I cannot confirm this as I haven't tried it yet.
Pet Updates
  • Pet buff duration has been increased from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
  • Pet buff effect no longer disappears when you change channels or relog.
Functional Fashion and Effect Ring Removal
All functional fashion is now just fashion. All stats have been removed. Same for the effect rings, no stats at all. In "compensation" we've been given "Infinity Runes" to apply 60 days stats to any fashion. The amount given seems to be highly variable, and not really in sync with how much fashion/rings/ring coupons/etc. you had despite claims. Infinity Runes are a temporary stop-gap, with OGP still deciding how to finalize the actual rune system.
Not part of the update, but just in general, I'd suggest avoiding OGP's forums right now. A lot of people are unhappy with some of the changes, another bunch are basically busy telling the first group to "git gud" and we even have community advisors telling people to "hurry up and leave". It's nasty as hell, even by the normal nasty as hell standards. It was never this bad after season 2's changes. OGP, of course, is doing nothing at all to reign this in.

Also, be sure to look at the patch notes linked at the top of this post. I haven't touched on half of what was changed, just given some highlights. There's simply too much to put in this thread.

2015/08/20 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 09-06-2015 at 08:48 PM.

09-06-2015   #198 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

2015/09/03 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

I have removed LaTaleLauncher.CFG from the file list, as I am now certain it's not part of the updates. Replacing it could change a person's desired settings.

2015/09/16 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2015/10/01 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2015/10/14 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2015/10/28 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 12-04-2015 at 04:35 AM. Reason: 2015/10/28 OGP Update Added

12-04-2015   #199 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Forgot to update the post for the last couple of updates. Files were uploaded, but post wasn't updated. Sorry about that. Because of this, the red files are all the files changed for the last two updates combined.

2015/11/26 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 12-10-2015 at 06:24 AM.

12-10-2015   #200 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Counterattack & Vagrant are released!

New Class: Wanderer
Introducing the Wanderer, power of the shadows.

Only two clues remain to your past: the ability to manipulate the shadow, and the Black Jade. Help those that are in need, and set on an adventure to recover your lost memory.

The Wanderer...
  • The Wanderer Line has two special gauges: Restraint Gauge (RP) and Vitality Gauge (VP).
  • RP and VP cannot be recovered by special gauge or other status skills. RP is used for Area and support skills, and VP is used for attack skills
  • Wanderers lead the battle by using shadows to create a buff area. Area skills consume RP constantly upon activation, and all party members in the same field receive the buff
  • You can transform to use Shadow Sword attacks. Shadow Sword attacks cost no Skill Points and cannot be registered to Growth Skills. They can be improved by comboing them into Shadow Swordmanship skills, which can be customized freely.
  • Advances to Shadow at level 50, Mystic at level 100 and Black Anima at level 170!
Codexes now account-wide
Both Monster Codex and Item Codex are shared across all your characters. If you had done them on multiple characters previously, they have now been combined into one, ensuring all your characters have all the codexes any character had previously. (This is pretty awesome, I had a level 17 char gain 4k HP due to the codexes.)
New Mutant Monsters
Three huge mutant monsters now roam all around Jiendia and Preios! They drop various Mutation accessories, potions, and other great items! Hunt them down when you see them! Note: Anyone that helps to defeat a Mutant monster will receive a drop reward regardless of damage dealt.
With this update, we're much, much closer to being caught up to Korean La Tale. Be sure to look at the patch notes for both Counterattack & Vagrant. I haven't touched on half of what was changed, just given some highlights. There's simply too much to put in this thread.

2015/12/09 OGP Update files are now uploaded.

2015/12/14 OGP Emergency Update files are now uploaded.

Last edited by Manabi; 12-26-2015 at 11:47 AM. Reason: 2015/12/14 OGP Update Added