Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-08-2014   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Lylh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sudden closure of the client before fully loading

Good afternoon fellow Latale players, i come here today to ask for guides about a weird bug im having at this moment

Exactly 7 days ago i could play perfectly, without a problem, but here is the thing, a day after i couldnt play latale, Why you ask? Well, it happens that everything opens normally, BUT soon after it starts to load the first loading bar we get (before the auto connect channel) it suddendly closes the latale client, and then, no error box appears, just nothing.

What ive done before coming here: total re-install OGP launcher, latale, checking my hole computer wit virus, checking DLL problems, checking my firewall, my antivirus, everything without a solution. So i come here to ask for a solution.
if you need my Dxdiag.txt tell me how to show it here e_e cuz im new here

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-10-2014   #2 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylh
Good afternoon fellow Latale players, i come here today to ask for guides about a weird bug im having at this moment

Exactly 7 days ago i could play perfectly, without a problem, but here is the thing, a day after i couldnt play latale, Why you ask? Well, it happens that everything opens normally, BUT soon after it starts to load the first loading bar we get (before the auto connect channel) it suddendly closes the latale client, and then, no error box appears, just nothing.

What ive done before coming here: total re-install OGP launcher, latale, checking my hole computer wit virus, checking DLL problems, checking my firewall, my antivirus, everything without a solution. So i come here to ask for a solution.
if you need my Dxdiag.txt tell me how to show it here e_e cuz im new here
With no error messages or anything, there's not much I can do to help.

I would suggest you think about what changed between the day you could successfully run LT and the day you couldn't. Did you install any software? What about browser addons/extensions? If you did, try uninstalling those one by one and see if it fixes the problem. You can also try doing a system restore to the day LT was working, if you have system restore enabled and there's a restore point for that day. If all that fails (or you didn't actually install anything in the interim), go with contacting OGP's helpdesk. It might be something to do with Xtrap, I know that will close LT down at times and forget to give an error message. But that's something you'd have to talk to OGP about.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)