ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Tech Issues (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-tech-issues/)
-   -   [OGPlanet] Connection is totally broken :/ (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-tech-issues/118504-connection-totally-broken.html)

Itsy 11-03-2012 06:45 AM

Connection is totally broken :/

Hey everyone!
I know this forum is almost dead, and i don't really think i can get the help that's needed, but i'll try it anyway :x
So since i took a break from latale for some time, maybe about a year or so, i now wanted to get on it again. First installed the launcher and game again, and it worked. Then i didnt try it about a week long because of work and some stuff, and then i wanted to log in again to farm some seeds and cards and whatnot...but i couldn't log into the launcher, he didnt even load his front screen(where we get all the games and such stuff)
So i thought maybe it's a maintenance, and checked the ogp homepage. but even that wouldnt load. So i was sure it was serversided and gave up for the moment.
Problem is, this moment didnt actually change until now :/ even right now, i cant really log in the game, maybe after a few tries, i manage to log in the launcher, get the lt-launcher to pop-up, and even get into the game screen. but the farest i came so far was the char select screen. after choosing, i dont get a chance of loading the game itself. it just tells something of due to traffic, or no response...or just the disconnection from the server >_>
and as said, this happens ever freaking time i want to play it...
already tried to run the launcher as admin, even it's kinda nonsense since this acc on my computer is the only one and has all admin rights and stuff...but still i tried, and for some reason the launcher loaded a tiny bit faster...(only like 5 mins for all games to show up or so) and the game launcher also reacts almost as it's just woken up...bust still, even if the game itself loads for a sec, i cant even get the char to move before the disconnection pop up shows his mad face on the screen ;_;

So anyone maybe can help me out with this? :(

Riolu 11-03-2012 07:26 AM

Have you tried reinstalling?

Itsy 11-03-2012 07:31 AM

Several times yes...even restarting after every bit of reinstalling the launcher, the game, updating the game....which for some reason works if i reinstall the game...mostly i get those 201 or 202 messages when the launcher doesnt load...which i read on ogp forums, would be server sided...already thought they now have cut out connections from germany maybe...but i hear of some friend still playing...who comes from ger too tho...i really have no idea anymore :/

Riolu 11-03-2012 08:58 AM

Have you written any tickets to their support team?

Itsy 11-03-2012 09:24 AM

Yes indeed...even tho it's a few days since i did that..no reply so far >_> also right after i posted here i did on the ogp forum on a topic that has almost like the same issue i think. also tried again to reinstall everything here, with deleting everthing from every folder and so on...was able to log in for like maybe 5 minutes...maybe less...now same as before -_-

Riolu 11-04-2012 06:07 AM

Try using CCleaner to fix your registry.

Itsy 11-04-2012 06:29 AM

Also already did that, but..since i guess i have enough free time...ima let him search and destroy everything he may not need...at the end i see myself trying to install windows again xD

Riolu 11-04-2012 01:59 PM

Installing windows might actually work, since it's probably a program you've downloaded and installed that's conflicting with your game.

Itsy 11-04-2012 08:17 PM

yea but actually latale did work at like 2 weeks ago, when i first installed it again after my pause...and i cant remember installing anything since then...
And cause i always get those 201/202 or whatever messages, which are said to be caused by server problems, i'm not sure if it's would work tho >_>

Riolu 11-05-2012 08:48 AM

Would you actually lose something by reinstalling windows?

LaTale is just a game, if you don't think it's worth the trouble then don't do it.

Itsy 11-05-2012 08:55 AM

first of al...since i moved few month ago..i have no damn idea where the disc with windows is xDD
and then..of course i would save all important stuff...all that i would lose is...time..and the will to find the "enemie" :py04:
and what makes me most curious about all that is...it's not really jsut the game thats acting weird lately...just going on OGPs site also takes a damn amount of time...just looking at the topic where i asked about this case takes just like 5 mins to open the site...if it even works tho

Riolu 11-05-2012 09:15 AM

Their game is dying so it's pretty safe to say they're pulling funding from the game, therefore crappy servers.

Itsy 11-05-2012 10:18 AM

Yea true it's not crowded as i was used to have it..but still i would wanna play it >_>
but i think if it's really the whole server thats messed up that much, others would have the same problem, especially other ppl from germany...at least i would think so

Itsy 11-06-2012 07:23 AM

>_>
ok today i came home, was actually willing to give it a last try and reset only my router for a lucky shot...thought maybe there was something bothering it or so..
took a last look on ogp forums to check if any GM sent another helpfull advice..and then...the forum opened like normally...tried again...same...so i gave it a try and downloaded launcher and game again...and guess what...for whatever reason it may be now..it works xDD
but still thx a lot for the tries for help!!