Vioded is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vioded Send a message via Skype™ to Vioded
IGN: zekiel0
Class: templar lt_templar
Level: 110
Guild: Nutmeg, Hobos
Xfire: vioded
Default Talking About KS

Im walking around killing some ghosts for quest this happens I wasnt even close to him or his kills.Im sure why he said it because he wants the map to him self since when is it posible to have a map with monsters that drop urns free.I was there for that white cherry ghost quest.
Hes a knife explorer.

Well about the KS knights never realy bother ksing others, its usally the warriors and explorers since yesterday that was my problem, so I did the ninja quests,also I dont realy ks doesnt matter wat class.
My knights damg is like equal to spear damg.

Last edited by Vioded; 09-26-2008 at 01:53 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-26-2008   #2 (permalink)
Bob
I am Bob.
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePerfect WorldRunescape
Awards Retired Division Head

Bob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to beholdBob is a splendid one to behold

Idiots. The community in LaTale is pretty bad o__o. Hopefully MMOG can infect and bring the world peace because even though we`re a bit weird, we`re not complete idiots without brains.

09-26-2008   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Icey is on a distinguished road

Well I'm just hoping this game community doesn't turn into Maplestory's, cause its pretty bad having a bunch of people calling each other noobs and doesn't share. When you said he wanted the map to himself I just thought about Maplestory, very rediculous since you don't even use the whole map at all. Sigh.

I want my cookies back ;(

09-26-2008   #4 (permalink)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Games
Blade & SoulAdventure Quest WorldsDiablo IIIGuild Wars 2
Awards Twitter Fan

Poople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud ofPoople has much to be proud of

meh i don't care there are always gonna be stupid people who play games i just ignore them

09-26-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Avarice is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ricecake
Class: Temple Knight lt_templar
Level: 5x
Guild: Debaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icey
Well I'm just hoping this game community doesn't turn into Maplestory's, cause its pretty bad having a bunch of people calling each other noobs and doesn't share. When you said he wanted the map to himself I just thought about Maplestory, very rediculous since you don't even use the whole map at all. Sigh.
For me, MS didn't have a crappy community. But with a game like MS, it's impossible to deduce how the entire community of millions of members act when you only encounter tens each day that actually communicate with you.

Avarice, AKA ByakuyaZ.

09-26-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Nelon is on a distinguished road
IGN: Nelon
Class: Mace Knight lt_knight
Level: 25

Never seen anybody like that yet. Only KSers themselves. The image of a random dude running across the screen and my mob dead is burned into my mind. I once gave a little emoticon "=_=" and the KSer said sorry. Then I felt bad. D:

09-26-2008   #7 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
Idiots. The community in LaTale is pretty bad o__o. Hopefully MMOG can infect and bring the world peace because even though we`re a bit weird, we`re not complete idiots without brains.
I blame the bad Maple players that came over.

09-26-2008   #8 (permalink)
Lew
ggFTW Moogler

Lew is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lew/Bagoas
Level: 27x/19x

Yeah, it seems KS fiesta is getting worst..
Today I've been ksed so many times -__-
and a warrior tried to make me his meatshield while ksing my mob!!
I left him with all those mob and sat down below, watched him..he ended up running away >D

09-26-2008   #9 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

It's really annoying - the KSing. People don't even care that you're already whacking something. I really dislike the community overall of LaTale so far.

I love the fact, however, that certain dungeons are instanced. Once you get to a level where you can handle the Evil Dragon Lair, just take a friend in and go to town - no Ksers.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

09-26-2008   #10 (permalink)
Don't touch 8|
Awards Retired Content StaffRetired Content Staff

Sheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the roughSheep is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Flarina/Lunata
Class: SHEEP/ ???? to_soulmaster
Level: 142/5xx
Guild: SOLOMODO/Wish
Xfire: !!! D8

Just stay there and keep grinding, what can he do? DEFAME YOU ?

Besides, no one takes them seriously nowadays >_> most maps are to huge for people to solo.

09-26-2008   #11 (permalink)
Multi Class Queen
Games
MapleStoryEden EternalDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest

Lilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the roughLilica is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Lurnabel
Class: Code Nemesis lu_lime
Level: 38

Ughh,these people are making me angry,It took me 10x as long to finish the red crop hunting quest because of ksers.It got so bad I had to reskill and go hybrid so i can stand a chance.

09-26-2008   #12 (permalink)
wants your bucket

Pharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to allPharoe is a name known to all
IGN: Pharoe
Class: Cannon lt_guardian
Level: 100
Guild: Moogles

I think MOG should spread the love <3

09-26-2008   #13 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Have you noticed the KS parties that pop up when one guy starts to KS others join in? D:
Kind of hard to get them to stop them...though solo KSers stop when I ask them~

--Frenchbread is

Last edited by Sanichi; 09-26-2008 at 07:21 PM.

09-26-2008   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Vioded is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vioded Send a message via Skype™ to Vioded
IGN: zekiel0
Class: templar lt_templar
Level: 110
Guild: Nutmeg, Hobos
Xfire: vioded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono
..I was lucky some ksers invited me into a party to finish that quest. o_o

Cept I distanced myself when they were ksing, then looted later.

I tend to ask for parties a lot since it helps get quests finished a lot faster.
Lol epsecialy the annoying quest like the white tiger and in the future canine gods .........

09-26-2008   #15 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanichi
Have you noticed the KS parties that pop up when one guy starts to KS others join in? D:
Kind of hard to get them to stop them...though solo KSers stop when I ask them~
lol
i dont mind one kser, i can deal with that, just let him tank and out dmg him /gg
he soons gets tired of being treated like a tool.
but the parties yea
im killing my monster, all of a suddon 5 people swarm it like a pack of wild dogs on a fresh bit of meat.
i kinda just pause for a second and try to work out what just happend lol

09-26-2008   #16 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

i do havet admit the community in the game is a wee bit rude >.> personally i dont mind ksers, whether its one or a whole party, i just chance channels most of the time not every single map that im on is crowded in every channel. but the point really is that i shouldnt have to switch cause of some kser .-. oh well partying with friends helps ease the frustration lol

09-26-2008   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Rusty is on a distinguished road

I remember one day in OB, some punk was ksing me for some reason.

We were both Warriors, and the only reason he could ks me was because he did slightly higher damage, as he had a Great Bear Sword and I didn't.

But even so, I managed to get the kills most the time and got the items.

So he kept mentioning "oh, well at least I'm getting good EXP off of you".

So I just sat down, and started to ignore him.

He kept whining about being bored.

Then I was invited to Invoke with friends, so I left.

KSers are stupid, ignorant players who, well...don't deserve to play.

09-26-2008   #18 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

i used to love being a sin on ro <3

if a ksrer wouldnt stop after being asked, id just get a fat mob, walk over to him and use hide.
then watch him get torn apart XD
mob drop ftw.
it was against the rules, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire ^^

09-26-2008   #19 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

oh i also just remembered this one time on the first few days of FR. i was on the boar map and this guy kept ksing me so i did what i always do first and said "plz stop ksing" and then he goes and is like "ur the 1 ksing me!!" so i was just like ... and i walked away. then a few seconds later (after i moved away from the dood) this other guy comes outta no where and starts ksing me i said the same thing and walked away and guess what? he followed me =.= so after about 1 minutes i completed my quest and left the mpa and guess what? he still followed me!! i was about to say "yay i have my own stalker kser!! 8D" but he was a noob and fell off a cliff and lost me =.=

09-26-2008   #20 (permalink)
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

Ugh. I was just partying at black bears to do the sewing quest with a guildie, and then there were urn hunters trying to shoo us off by killing every bear on our little platform. Took a good 2 hours to finish the 3 cycles. ;_;