LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-26-2008   #21 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

It's not too bad... I've only encountered about....5ish KSers, but they're all ones that don't talk.

Coincidentally, the other people that do talk generally ask something along the lines of: "Can you please CC?", so I CC, if they were there first.

I'm stubborn enough to make all the KSers leave me alone though, so....=D.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-27-2008   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Rusty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicks
Ugh. I was just partying at black bears to do the sewing quest with a guildie, and then there were urn hunters trying to shoo us off by killing every bear on our little platform. Took a good 2 hours to finish the 3 cycles. ;_;
Yup, thats the place I was originally getting ksed at in my story. D:

Lol, off topic, but nice class; "BOOT" lol. D:

09-27-2008   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Icey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarice
For me, MS didn't have a crappy community. But with a game like MS, it's impossible to deduce how the entire community of millions of members act when you only encounter tens each day that actually communicate with you.
Well, you could meet some really nice people on that game, I've been friends with some. But Majority are plain out ignorant and say what they can dish out on you to be annoying or even find themselves "funny". I know there isn't a way you can stop millions of people acting this way, but then its fine once in awhile if they KS you, but after numerous of times it gets on my nerves being the same person. Anyways good luck to everyone to deal with these people ;3

I want my cookies back ;(

09-27-2008   #24 (permalink)
Lew
ggFTW Moogler

Lew is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lew/Bagoas
Level: 27x/19x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icey
Well, you could meet some really nice people on that game, I've been friends with some. But Majority are plain out ignorant and say what they can dish out on you to be annoying or even find themselves "funny". I know there isn't a way you can stop millions of people acting this way, but then its fine once in awhile if they KS you, but after numerous of times it gets on my nerves being the same person. Anyways good luck to everyone to deal with these people ;3
Yeah that's true.. i was told "this is just a game, stop being serious!" after i told them (a ks party) to stop ksing me. They're calling me noob for telling them that it's common sense for not ksing someone else (after arguing for awhile) ..and o so proud that they're from MS where ksing is such a normal thing.
*sigh*

LT's community is getting worst by days.. i'm so close to stop playing LT.
This is one of the reason i'm reluctant to buy astro ... don't know if i'm gonna stay or leave.

09-27-2008   #25 (permalink)
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves

exactly why i hate KSing ;_;

09-27-2008   #26 (permalink)
Just a cosmic girl
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIris OnlineFlyFFRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Moonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant futureMoonflow has a brilliant future
IGN: Moonflow
Class: Kitty
Level: RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicks
Ugh. I was just partying at black bears to do the sewing quest with a guildie, and then there were urn hunters trying to shoo us off by killing every bear on our little platform. Took a good 2 hours to finish the 3 cycles. ;_;
this is a problem i've also encountered and is only going to get worse if they do not add any higher lv content.
the lv 50's go back to lower lv maps and mob hog to farm urns, because they have nothing better to do >.>

09-27-2008   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineEther Saga OdysseyLa TaleFlyFF

LUNAtik is on a distinguished road
IGN: Oyomesan
Class: Charm to_model
Level: 250
Guild: Virtue

KSers are a big bother to me, to say the least.
In OB once, I was battling a group of monsters, it was tough and time-consuming as monsters added up. At some point, two players just walked in, killed everything, turned around and walked away.
No exp gained. Potions wasted.

I get KSed pretty much every time I play anyway, and stop playing when I get enough of it.
It makes me scared to start training in a field with lots of people, since I feel I'll be wasting my time and get KSed anyway. Channel switching ftw. -_-

09-27-2008   #28 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

I remember one time, this kser kept on following me and ksing, so I stopped killing and he went to kill by himself. I followed him and ksed, which pissed him off lol.

Last edited by Genchou; 09-28-2008 at 06:40 AM.

09-27-2008   #29 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew
Yeah that's true.. i was told "this is just a game, stop being serious!" after i told them (a ks party) to stop ksing me. They're calling me noob for telling them that it's common sense for not ksing someone else (after arguing for awhile) ..and o so proud that they're from MS where ksing is such a normal thing.
*sigh*

LT's community is getting worst by days.. i'm so close to stop playing LT.
This is one of the reason i'm reluctant to buy astro ... don't know if i'm gonna stay or leave.
Well its your choice to either put up with them. Because there are also some pretty nice people as well. Don't always have to think on the opposite side, for one I'm loving that the Astro Clothing stay forever I think ;3, good worth of money IMO if your willing to pay for new fashion

09-27-2008   #30 (permalink)
Lew
ggFTW Moogler

Lew is on a distinguished road
IGN: Lew/Bagoas
Level: 27x/19x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icey
Well its your choice to either put up with them. Because there are also some pretty nice people as well. Don't always have to think on the opposite side, for one I'm loving that the Astro Clothing stay forever I think ;3, good worth of money IMO if your willing to pay for new fashion
Yeah i've met nice and polite people too, but so far i've met more ksers than nice ones (maybe because i'm still stuck in Behemoth Stomach to finish quests?).
Some ksers are willing to stop after you told them not to (some of them even apologized), but some don't care at all.
They made us, people who complained about it, the wrong ones. .___.

As for astro clothing, yeah i'm liking it, planning to buy some when i reached certain levels (as a reward) ...

Anyway.. i'm gonna try to ignore those ksers and enjoy the game.

09-27-2008   #31 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew
Yeah i've met nice and polite people too, but so far i've met more ksers than nice ones (maybe because i'm still stuck in Behemoth Stomach to finish quests?).
Some ksers are willing to stop after you told them not to (some of them even apologized), but some don't care at all.
They made us, people who complained about it, the wrong ones. .___.

As for astro clothing, yeah i'm liking it, planning to buy some when i reached certain levels (as a reward) ...

Anyway.. i'm gonna try to ignore those ksers and enjoy the game.
Thats the best thing to do, change channels and hope for a better one ;3.

09-28-2008   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Pentao has a spectacular aura aboutPentao has a spectacular aura aboutPentao has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Pentao
Class: (Dagger) Ruin Walker / Rogue Master lt_treasurehunter
Level: 18X / 14X
Guild: Syndicate [Leader]

I don't really deal with KSers that much. Usually people leave me alone if I do the sulkiness emote after getting KSed, or I just go to a seperate section of the map and get left alone, since usually people are content with just one portion of the spawn.

You should all get to level 50 and grind for hours on Canine Gods. There are so many places to fight them, if you have someone KSing, you can just move.

I've yet to deal with any idiots, in the sense you people describe them (people who annoy the hell out of you and are selfish, etc. but I do deal with idiots as in, people who aren't bad per se, but are indeed stupid), and by spending time in a party and with my guild, KSers seem highly discouraged.

09-28-2008   #33 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

People usually avoid me when they read my guild name [KillStealers] hehe :P

09-29-2008   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Just yesterday, I had the most epic training party I've ever had down in the Mouth Peach pit, and the losers from above came down and saw that we were there. You know what they did?

Started dropping Black Tigers on us. It wasn't coincidental either, where someone accidentally loses their tiger(s) and the beast(s) drop(s) down to the peach floor. They were dropping four at a time (kind of hard to do when the platform by the Arcadia 4 portal only has two). So, we just started getting more epic and adding the tigers to our death count.

"Hey, jerks! You mind dropping a few more down here? I need some more tails for my quest."

Then there was the failed attempt at a Goblin King ks on the same day. I've got no problem with someone who's just as capable of soloing a monster that spawns that rarely fighting alongside me. I've got no problem with a party that's getting in the mix as well. And I certainly have no problem with someone trying to hit-and-run the Goblin King to death by themselves. But, when you know you're going to die and you're keeping your distance so that I can unwittingly tank for you, trying to count on your superior damage to net you the drop while I do all the work of--I don't know--taking the hits, do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to move closer to you and watch you get dropped as a side effect of my own soloing. Two morons learned this lesson that day, just as assuredly as they respawned immediately afterward.

Finally, the jack-o-lantern quest where you have to get 30 fans. Douche came onto the map saying he was selling fans for 200 ely each. Not a problem, right? Well, not unless the douche starts deliberately trying to attack the monster(s) you're fighting so that he can get the fans you're hunting for and have the audacity to think he can sell them back to you. I just kept quiet and farmed. If he got close, I made sure to crank up the skill output so that all he did was hasten my fan accrual. That man got no drops from any of my mobs. And he certainly didn't get a response from me when he out of the blue asked to party. I collected my loot and left.

The only things that are keeping me from getting really annoyed are the epic party I had yesterday where monster dropping only made it better for us and the fact that I have yet to experience MS's most famous line, "CC plz." Since I've never touched that game, I would appreciate it if the line never made it into this LT, which, ironically enough, has abbreviated letters that are one letter away from MS in the alphabet.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

Last edited by fieryshadowcard; 09-29-2008 at 11:13 AM.

09-29-2008   #35 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

Haven't encountered and serial KSing yet. Sometimes its fun to race other people to a newly spawned and see who gets the kill with you both unloading on the poor, helpless thing.

I know this is going to look like KSing, but if I'm trying to round up multiple monsters via proximity aggro and you try to take 'em from me, I'm going to try to get them back even if you were technically the first person to hit them.

How does anyone else react to 'aggro breaking'?

09-29-2008   #36 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

DJStarScream is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DJStarScream
IGN: DJStarScream
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 27
Guild: TheDarkKnights

I've ksed many times.. I've even got a party invite by the kser's but never have i gotten this line before.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../SPSCF0016.jpg

That was after I called him ,and his fellow kser retarded ksers.

Kill Stealers are getting smarter ,and smarter.

10-13-2008   #37 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

darkcoas6 is on a distinguished road
IGN: 13loocl
Class: Warrior lt_warlord
Level: 5x
Guild: CrowCross

lol dude so many people ks me so i ks this lv29 girl and she was lik KS reported and iw as like wtf there ins't any reporting out yet and she was like i got ascreeshot so i ks her again it relly pisses me offf wehn poeple call it ks when u hit it once.

by the way what happnes if u get reported for ksing?

also some stupid people rather like to say SK not KS they were like steal kill not kill steal it means that they took ur kill because u ddin't finsh hfast enough it happned to me twice wheni was battling a big mean goblin king.

Last edited by m1s3ri; 10-13-2008 at 06:00 AM. Reason: triple post

10-13-2008   #38 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

I've been KS'd a couple of times but I'll just get "Meh, there is monsters enought for everyone" and just continue with my killingspree. Or if i'm going to say it in shorter words: I'll just ignore them.

10-13-2008   #39 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

SomeRandomPoo is on a distinguished road
IGN: HeavensBlessing
Class: Templar lt_templar
Level: 95
Guild: Destiny

._. Some poeple are just like that.

Main point is for the white tiger quest:

I was just running around, trying to get 10 white tiger leathers when I got mobbed. Being as stubborn as I am, I tried to kill it but there was just too many peaches and tigers. so I jumped over them, repotting and waiting for my hp to recover when some lvl 42 just comes and Ks's my whole mob. It's not like I wasn't killing them, and after he killed them all, he said "No thanks?".

-______- Waste of 20 cookies

10-21-2008   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Darkoda is on a distinguished road
IGN: Darkoda
Class: Pyromanic lt_sorcerer
Level: 8x
Guild: Cookies

Try having to put up with some jerk-off warrior who decides to ks you because "it gets my quest done faster and I'm in a hurry"

Seriously, this is making me wonder if this is going to be like Maple - Assume anyone with a name involving excessive numbers/ capital letters is a retard"