Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-05-2010   #1 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to VirusChris
IGN: ChrisYuushi
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: VirakinWarriors (Guild Master)
Default Since they put the VISA/MasterCard option in the Astro purchase option...

Do you have to use an actual credit card or a prepaid card to buy astros this way?

Getting 400 astros from $20 (like it should be for the UGC and other Pay by Cash options) is more worth it than the nowadays 330 astros from $20 using the OGP cards and the Pay by Cash option.

I would love to buy a little extra more in the Fashion Shop like the Cherry Pots, Soda Pots, and Grape Pots.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-05-2010   #2 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Well, using prepaid Visa/Mastercard online is tricky, since there's not an address tied to them.

And for what it's worth when my mother bought me some Astros here recently OGP wouldn't let her charge them, even with correct information + validation number. She had to use clickandbuy, with the same card, to buy them.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

01-05-2010   #3 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I use a Visa Gift Card.

The problem is because OGP requires you to validate your credit card through a separate system. I have to link the Visa Gift Card through paypal. Linking to paypal takes $1 off until you remove the credit card.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 01-05-2010 at 07:02 PM.

01-05-2010   #4 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

VirusChris will become famous soon enoughVirusChris will become famous soon enough

So use the Click and Buy option when using prepaid cards?

01-05-2010   #5 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusChris
So use the Click and Buy option when using prepaid cards?
I don't know if Click and Buy will work with prepaid cards, but Mirae said Paypal will, so you'll probably need to go with Paypal.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

01-05-2010   #6 (permalink)
Virakin of Darkness
Games
La Tale

Forget it, I'll go with Ultimate Game Cards for now.

*sigh*

I sure hope OGP gets rid of the 25% astros-off from the Pay by Cash and OGP Cards options. I hate having 70 astros less when buying astros with a $20 UGC.

01-05-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusChris
Forget it, I'll go with Ultimate Game Cards for now.

*sigh*

I sure hope OGP gets rid of the 25% astros-off from the Pay by Cash and OGP Cards options. I hate having 70 astros less when buying astros with a $20 UGC.
I've been considering buy Astros but I can only do it with cards. Has anyone requested OGP to look for another Card Company? I know this Forum Site Gaiaonline supposedly has one (which explains that they have cards, so some company must work making Cash Cards).

01-05-2010   #8 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I use a Visa Gift Card.

The problem is because OGP requires you to validate your credit card through a separate system. I have to link the Visa Gift Card through paypal. Linking to paypal takes $1 off until you remove the credit card.
How do you do this? I try to add gift cards to paypal and it won't confirm address.

I had to find a gift card with its own site to add address information to it if desired. but it's time consuming and annoying! A way to use a giftcard without needing to do this deserves a + rep T_T

Or Is that what you have to do yourself?

01-05-2010   #9 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

I had to log onto the Visa Gift Card's site to register the information. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

01-05-2010   #10 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I had to log onto the Visa Gift Card's site to register the information. :x
Q_Q kk, oh well, least it's still possible.

Personally, i know i could use my debit, but, just never feel safe using it online ya know?

Thanks for the response tho mirae =]