09-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

KouNeeSama will become famous soon enough
IGN: "BlancNeige" / "MeowTan"
Class: Sorceress / $$$
Level: 115 / 72
Guild: Cookies
Default about accessory crafting

i got 2 questions, i'm not near chosing neither of them, but i like to plan ahead ^^

1) if i get one specialization (camo, decoration) it means i can't do the other one products anymore, or that just i can't do the higher levels ?
meaning, i got ring lev x before chosing a specialization, if i get camo i'll still be able to do rings lev 1~x ?
on the other hand, if i get deco, i'll still be able to do elemental stones lev 1~x ?

2) better go option or dur?
i know it really depend on what i'm chosing (it's gonna be difficult, i totally need elem stones, but i wished to craft rings and earrings, more than that stocking seems nice, while glasses and facial deco.. meh, do not want >_<), but what do you think ? would be better to better get totally random enchants or have mora dur to put just one useful yourself ? rings and earr aren't upgradable, so they don't need dura much.. but still there are the "special crafts" too.. oh well, my head is all spinny, debate .

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-15-2009   #2 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

1.If you pick one, you can only do that for the 4th tier 3rd tier and under is still all available. So if you get Camo, you can only do bindis, elemental stones, and glasses for the 4th tier, but all elemental stones, rings, earrings, etc. are still available on lower tiers.

2.Accessory, just go option. Dura is fairly useless on accessories, and for bindis/glasses/stockings you can't even enchant them anyway.
Only possible reason I can think of to go dura is if you are planning to craft unique weapons or something

09-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

KouNeeSama will become famous soon enough
IGN: "BlancNeige" / "MeowTan"
Class: Sorceress / $$$
Level: 115 / 72
Guild: Cookies

I see, thank you ^^

09-16-2009   #4 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

2) Let's start by saying I'm camo opt.2.

I started being camo from about lvl 26. Now I'm lvl 32.

I would say I've done about 5000~10,000 successful crafts during that period of elemental stones.

Out of all those crafts I can say I've made many items with options. Trust me, I've only gotten ONE decent 33% max dmg water one with reasonable (170+) dura. I've gotten one or two with str/sta/lk.

I personally REGRET going option. Dura would have been alot better in the long run for crafting elemental stones.

Bindis and glasses you say? I've crafted maybe a total of 10. You can easily get someone else to craft them for you or buy them in the FM.