Obitus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Obitus Send a message via MSN to Obitus
IGN: HeroRyu
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 9x
Guild: BulletProof
Default Bladers vs. Warlords

The title says it all.

Could someone write the pros and cons specifically?

Which is more expensive to fund equally?
(PVP, Training, Bossing)

Thanks a lot!

[What's the difference between 2h sword and spear warriors?]

HeroRyu - Blader - lvl9x

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-13-2009   #2 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

You'll have better luck asking this in the Warrior's subforum: LaTale Warriors - /gg FTW!

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-14-2009   #3 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Source: Conversation with a friend via AIM, just boiled down and rewritten for the sake of ease and because his grammar is atrocious~

You should know that warriors are "beginner friendly" because they are a solid class. They're usually good at everything, but they are not as durable as you might expect them to be... So don't go crazy with mobbing unless you know you can handle it. (but by the level 80 mark or higher, they usually CAN handle it).

Blader:
-Has the shortest range
-Their basic attack packs a punch, more so than any other class
-Their speed makes it easy for them to dodge attacks while throwing out some attacks of their own and they're usually good with catching up to runners (non wind walkin' ones, of course)

Warlords:
-Depending on your weapon, they have great range
-They deal great basic attack damage, but a Blader probably hits higher most of the time
-Slower than a Blader, but that rarely makes a difference (lol ranged attacks)

Either way you go, both will be great for PVP. Warriors can shine in all kinds of PVP matches, they have the most trouble against wind sorcerers, gunslingers and crossbow users... Probably Templars too. But seriously, who DOESN'T have problems with Templars?

Spears have (roughly)1.3x the range of 2H swords, are faster and are also weaker. Swords have slightly less range than spears, they are slower, but stronger. From the looks of it, Sword skills seem to activate faster than spear ones, but spear skills are great for mobbing over sword skills. The best weapon to have for PVP is a spear, because you can knock people off ropes easier, you can hit above you with ease, and you can catch pesky wind mages just by airskilling correctly.

09-14-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Obitus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Obitus Send a message via MSN to Obitus
IGN: HeroRyu
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 9x
Guild: BulletProof

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
Source: Conversation with a friend via AIM, just boiled down and rewritten for the sake of ease and because his grammar is atrocious~

You should know that warriors are "beginner friendly" because they are a solid class. They're usually good at everything, but they are not as durable as you might expect them to be... So don't go crazy with mobbing unless you know you can handle it. (but by the level 80 mark or higher, they usually CAN handle it).

Blader:
-Has the shortest range
-Their basic attack packs a punch, more so than any other class
-Their speed makes it easy for them to dodge attacks while throwing out some attacks of their own and they're usually good with catching up to runners (non wind walkin' ones, of course)

Warlords:
-Depending on your weapon, they have great range
-They deal great basic attack damage, but a Blader probably hits higher most of the time
-Slower than a Blader, but that rarely makes a difference (lol ranged attacks)

Either way you go, both will be great for PVP. Warriors can shine in all kinds of PVP matches, they have the most trouble against wind sorcerers, gunslingers and crossbow users... Probably Templars too. But seriously, who DOESN'T have problems with Templars?

Spears have (roughly)1.3x the range of 2H swords, are faster and are also weaker. Swords have slightly less range than spears, they are slower, but stronger. From the looks of it, Sword skills seem to activate faster than spear ones, but spear skills are great for mobbing over sword skills. The best weapon to have for PVP is a spear, because you can knock people off ropes easier, you can hit above you with ease, and you can catch pesky wind mages just by airskilling correctly.
Thanks for the info but what about funding bladers or warlords?
I'm going to be 80 soon so I need to decide but I can't take my mind off of it. I don't really want to start over from scratch to get another warrior to level80 so I can think about how I made a mistake. I seem to have bad luck sometimes

Thanks

HeroRyu - Blader - lvl9x

09-14-2009   #5 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obitus
Thanks for the info but what about funding bladers or warlords?
I'm going to be 80 soon so I need to decide but I can't take my mind off of it. I don't really want to start over from scratch to get another warrior to level80 so I can think about how I made a mistake. I seem to have bad luck sometimes

Thanks
Blader uses less SP pots than Warrior, I assume Warrior uses the same as Warlord since Warlord's kinda a more specialized Warrior. So it's easier to afford SP pots for Blader.

But even as Blader I generally have to fund my pots partially from my TH, or from mining + crafting elemental stones.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-15-2009   #6 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Blader uses less SP pots than Warrior, I assume Warrior uses the same as Warlord since Warlord's kinda a more specialized Warrior. So it's easier to afford SP pots for Blader.

But even as Blader I generally have to fund my pots partially from my TH, or from mining + crafting elemental stones.
I think that goes for most high levels, because you will always need pots (or at least HP ones) and pots cost so much...

Chances are, a Blader is cheaper to fund due to only needing HP pots (and some SP ones). However, it seems Double Blades are more expensive than a spear or sword. It could just be the temporary inflation... Or maybe it could be because everyone usually leans towards Bladers these days.

Another factor: If you like one or two skills, go Blader. If you like eight or so skills, go Warlord.