09-09-2009   #1 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

KouNeeSama will become famous soon enough
IGN: "BlancNeige" / "MeowTan"
Class: Sorceress / $$$
Level: 115 / 72
Guild: Cookies
Default question on dark princess scenario and moar

I returned after about ~9 months, i was wondering if i still need a party who hasn't killed the dark princess to do the scenario quest

i know there's the crafting now and the new class also, something else has changed meanwhile ?

thank you for your time

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-09-2009   #2 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Nope. Not really. As for people who didn't do the scenerio/quest... Well, I haven't. But I'm only a low level 49. You'd really need to be level 60 at the least to do any real damage to the DMP without getting killed in the process. I suppose I could be a healer for two or three attackers. Once I hit level 50, I'll have the level 2 versions of Dione's healing, which should heal a good 400-600 per second. With three dedicated attackers and a healer, we should be able to kill her. I also hear she drops 2 weak weapon coupons. I want one for a shiny pirvaring dagger. ;-;

09-09-2009   #3 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

the coupon was supposed to be the reward from the quest, iirc

i remember i've been searching a party for ages back then -_

09-09-2009   #4 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Hmm. Probably a well balanced party would be someone with a Shield (Knight preferably) And keep DMP on the rightmost side and Tank her. While 1 healer Heals him/her , And 2 attackers just Damage damage damage. We did it before with a lvl 52 knight as a tank and just 1 lvl 6x warrior as an attacker. So yeah Knights can probably Outpot DMP with the right pots, so a 4 person party with a healer and a knight should be good even if theyre around 47-50 . XD, Also yes You need people who havnt done the scenario to party up. People who already beat her will get sent to another room.

As for the Weapon coupon you get 1 after beating her, Sadly she doesnt drop them xD.

09-09-2009   #5 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

As i though :\

one more question as i totally forgot and can't find it, where's the npc who sells the capsule for crafting ?

edit: found it found it~ i was searching in the item trade only ^^

Last edited by KouNeeSama; 09-09-2009 at 08:38 AM.

09-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoohChan
Hmm. Probably a well balanced party would be someone with a Shield (Knight preferably) And keep DMP on the rightmost side and Tank her. While 1 healer Heals him/her , And 2 attackers just Damage damage damage. We did it before with a lvl 52 knight as a tank and just 1 lvl 6x warrior as an attacker. So yeah Knights can probably Outpot DMP with the right pots, so a 4 person party with a healer and a knight should be good even if theyre around 47-50 . XD, Also yes You need people who havnt done the scenario to party up. People who already beat her will get sent to another room.

As for the Weapon coupon you get 1 after beating her, Sadly she doesnt drop them xD.
It was my warrior in that one, I had to sit down many times when her poison affected me and wait till it wore off because it did so much damage. Having a healer would have helped a LOT. Also we went through quit a few instant pots (astro/ladeck ones) in the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KouNeeSama
i know there's the crafting now and the new class also, something else has changed meanwhile ?

thank you for your time
Let's see, we have marriage and dating now, a whole new class (engineers), lots of new areas. Regular puzzles can be bought with Ely now, and we have Super Puzzles (you need a coupon for them, which cost Astros, or you can buy them from someone in the free market). I think that's the major stuff. Oh, we have PvP now too, not sure if you left before that or not, and they recently lowered the cost of Epic Armor so it's easier for people to get now.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-09-2009   #7 (permalink)
Rie
Vera Benedictio
Games
La TaleEmil Chronicle OnlinePangyaRagnarok Online
Awards Event Winner

Rie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to beholdRie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It was my warrior in that one, I had to sit down many times when her poison affected me and wait till it wore off because it did so much damage. Having a healer would have helped a LOT. Also we went through quit a few instant pots (astro/ladeck ones) in the process.
o rite XD; Yes a healer would have helped alot ;_; *mourns astro pots* But yeah Bring a few astro pots In case of emergencies 8D;

09-09-2009   #8 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

by epic armors you mean the ones sold by vendors with options ? ^^

oh, about super puzzles, i just saw in the shop, what do they actually do ?

it's not really clear, do they raise the value like normal puzzles and add 50% bonus on what was already on the item each grade (which means a nidification of bonuses on bonuses), or they put a random value (like normal puzzles) which is multiplied by 1.5 ?

09-09-2009   #9 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
by epic armors you mean the ones sold by vendors with options ? ^^
I mean the ones you can only get by buying them with PvP points. Once upgraded they have some very nice stats on them, even before enchanting anything on them. Go to the fight arena and talk to the first girl to see what you can buy with PvP points, you can see the base stats on the armors there (they start at level 1).

Quote:
oh, about super puzzles, i just saw in the shop, what do they actually do ?

it's not really clear, do they raise the value like normal puzzles and add 50% bonus on what was already on the item each grade (which means a nidification of bonuses on bonuses), or they put a random value (like normal puzzles) which is multiplied by 1.5 ?
Azusa answered this in another thread, here's the explanation:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusa
Normal Puzzles have a set range and decrease the durability of an item by 5~15 when used.

Super Puzzles have a range that is approximately 150% that of its corresponding normal puzzle, and only decrease the durability of an item by 5~10 when used.
So you can get higher enchant stats with them, plus there's level 9 and 10 super puzzles, but we're still missing levels 9+ of the regular ones.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-09-2009   #10 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

all clear, thank you very much ^^