LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

CuriousRiz will become famous soon enough
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: Lvl78
Guild: Imperium
Default Cloak Shrapnel?

I've gotten a drop from a Crate while heading to Belos.

It's in my Event tab.
Though I don't know what it's for....
Been holding it ever since.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousRiz
I've gotten a drop from a Crate while heading to Belos.

It's in my Event tab.
Though I don't know what it's for....
Been holding it ever since.
plz try not to necro a thread older than 2 weeks :x

also cloak shrapnels are used to make cases or elementals, you need 5 shraps and a few other materials

09-05-2009   #3 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Moved post to separate thread. Please don't post in threads more than 2 weeks old, thanks.

09-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Red face

Sorry for necro posting.
Also, thank you very much for moving it to a new thread. I was gonna do that myself but thank you for being so kind.

Oh, and about the cloak shrapnel. Me being a lvl27 Warrior, would I have any kind of use for it?
By the way I now have 2. One from a crate and another from a monster.

09-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
+11 Guitar finally orz

Cupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to all
IGN: Kumacakes
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: the only Lv194 kumacakes in the server
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousRiz
Sorry for necro posting.
Also, thank you very much for moving it to a new thread. I was gonna do that myself but thank you for being so kind.

Oh, and about the cloak shrapnel. Me being a lvl27 Warrior, would I have any kind of use for it?
By the way I now have 2. One from a crate and another from a monster.
If you're Lv27, you won't have use for them just yet, but keep them handy. At Lv40, you can start wearing cases, so hopefully you'll have enough cloak shrapnels by then to make one.

To make a case (either 2h or spear case, whichever weapon you're currently using), you need to first make a "cloak kit", which requires (5) Cloak Shrapnel, (10) Spinel, and (5) Weak Ppoe and Boboru's Remedy for a Refiner to make. Then, once you have the cloak kit, you can ask an Armor Crafter to make you your desired case by giving them the cloak kit, along with (3) Thin Rainbow Bobbins (made by Refiners from Privaring Tails; I believe the exact name is "rough fur"?). All cases require the same materials to make, and making the actual case itself has a fixed 100% success rate, so the only real hassle is making the cloak kit.

09-08-2009   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake
If you're Lv27, you won't have use for them just yet, but keep them handy. At Lv40, you can start wearing cases, so hopefully you'll have enough cloak shrapnels by then to make one.

To make a case (either 2h or spear case, whichever weapon you're currently using), you need to first make a "cloak kit", which requires (5) Cloak Shrapnel, (10) Spinel, and (5) Weak Ppoe and Boboru's Remedy for a Refiner to make. Then, once you have the cloak kit, you can ask an Armor Crafter to make you your desired case by giving them the cloak kit, along with (3) Thin Rainbow Bobbins (made by Refiners from Privaring Tails; I believe the exact name is "rough fur"?). All cases require the same materials to make, and making the actual case itself has a fixed 100% success rate, so the only real hassle is making the cloak kit.
Wow! Thank You!
I have a friend who is a refiner and I'm sure he'll help me when the time comes
But that does sound like a lot of work.

Even so, I'm definitely keeping this post handy.