Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Questions & Answers

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-23-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kari is on a distinguished road
Default Selling Astros Questions

1> There's a "Sell" Box in the Fashion Shop, but I'm afraid to use it...
Do you get full price if you sell your Astros back the shop?
Or how does it work? @__@

2> I read all over that you're not allowed to Sell Astros/Astro Items to PEOPLE.
Yet, I see people announcing stuff like B> Darts and stuff, so...what exactly are the guidelines on this?! o_o

I think those 2 are about it.
First question is out of curiosity, because I have Astro Equips I don't use much anymore, and I'd like to have more Astros to spend.
Second question is just in case I want to buy or sell Astro stuff in the future.

Thanks in advance.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-23-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Himitsu91 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Himitsu, Houkiboshi
Class: Explorer, Knight lt_explorer
Level: 6x, 52
Guild: Revolution

1. When you sell astro items back to the fashion shop by dragging it into the "Sell" box, you'll receive points in return. These points can supposedly be used to buy astro items, but OGP didn't implement that yet, so the points are pretty much useless for now.

2. Some astro items are tradeable (like darts, puzzle coupons etc) and people are allowed to sell these. Basically, if you're able to trade an astro item using the trade window, it's allowed.

This is based off of my knowledge of the game, and anyone is free to correct me if i made any mistakes

12-23-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himitsu91
1. When you sell astro items back to the fashion shop by dragging it into the "Sell" box, you'll receive points in return. These points can supposedly be used to buy astro items, but OGP didn't implement that yet, so the points are pretty much useless for now.

2. Some astro items are tradeable (like darts, puzzle coupons etc) and people are allowed to sell these. Basically, if you're able to trade an astro item using the trade window, it's allowed.

This is based off of my knowledge of the game, and anyone is free to correct me if i made any mistakes
So you sell them and you can't use the points you get? lol that's no fun...
Well thanks for both answers ;o

12-23-2008   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Aura is on a distinguished road
IGN: Vorpal
Class: Warlord/Blader lt_warlord
Level: 156

That's funny, I stuck every single astro item I ever bought into the sell box and it turned up as 0 pts for me -_-. It's true that it isn't implemented yet, but it doesn't give you any pts at this time either which completely sucks. Of course I wasn't stupid enough to finalize the transations but, it does tell you that you will receive 0 pts.

12-23-2008   #5 (permalink)
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura
That's funny, I stuck every single astro item I ever bought into the sell box and it turned up as 0 pts for me -_-. It's true that it isn't implemented yet, but it doesn't give you any pts at this time either which completely sucks. Of course I wasn't stupid enough to finalize the transations but, it does tell you that you will receive 0 pts.
If you got the astro item from someone else and it's not logged that you bought it, it will be sold back for 0 pts.

12-23-2008   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

So is there any information on when the points will be usable?
I'm running low on Astros, and reselling the stuff I have would be a better option than buying more at the moment. @__@

12-24-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Jojo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jojo
IGN: Heylove
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: 9x
Guild: Gosu

Points will be usable, once the Point Shop releases~

12-24-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Aura is on a distinguished road
IGN: Vorpal
Class: Warlord/Blader lt_warlord
Level: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shugi
If you got the astro item from someone else and it's not logged that you bought it, it will be sold back for 0 pts.
I bought my own fashion equips and enchanted them with puzzles thank you very much. I even got the full santa set and it came out 0 pts. Everything was 0 pts, why don't you tell me what would actually give pts that you've stuck into the fashion shop? Hell, even the items that you receive from Santa event says it costs 38 astros but, you can't sell them either.

12-26-2008   #9 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura
I bought my own fashion equips and enchanted them with puzzles thank you very much. I even got the full santa set and it came out 0 pts. Everything was 0 pts, why don't you tell me what would actually give pts that you've stuck into the fashion shop? Hell, even the items that you receive from Santa event says it costs 38 astros but, you can't sell them either.
Aura, the poster was not intending to insult you in anyway, so please do not reply back as in you have been attacked personally.