LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-21-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Latalery is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dagren
Class: Gunslinger (Fire) lt_gunslinger
Level: 8x
Guild: Genesis
Question Simple Questions: How many times can i use a Skill Reset Book?

Also...
1) What level do i have to be to fight invoke, because ones i went to his lair but i got killed in
1 hit by the monster. Im only level 28.
2) Are crossbow good in PvP (Its not realese in OGP Latale Yet)?
3) How many times can i use a Skill Reset Book?

Thank you.

If you think this is noob questions sorry, i only started last week, and i manage to get to level 28, Im so addicted to this game.

I'm a Pinoy (Filipino), and I'm never rude, I also prefer speaking English instead of Tagalog (My first language). I love reskilling (I reskilled 8 times already).

Im Booored!!! I can't take the lagg anymore !! I can't even run+climb. I might Quit soon. Probobly When Dragonica is realesed.

Last edited by Latalery; 10-21-2008 at 01:02 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-21-2008   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

1. i suggest mid 30s with a good party should be enough to at least make it to the first nue, killing the nue might be a different story =/

2.i think all classes are good in PvP as long as the player is skilled and ya PvP is not out yet

3. you can use it as many times as you want

10-21-2008   #3 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105

1.Answered
2.Well I still think some classes requires more ''real'' skills to be good... Like knuckles or xbow since knuckles have a lot of skills and need to know when to use them because if they dont do it correctly they might get in trouble... Also xbow have very little def and need to learn to always be ranged to use lasers skills and use bomb skills only when there is a close range character near him... And some other classes like mace knights are pretty easy and strong but cannot really get better in terms of ''real'' skills idk if you understand me...
3.Actually you can only use a Skill Reset Book once then if you want to change again you need to buy another one ._.

10-21-2008   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenelax
3.Actually you can only use a Skill Reset Book once then if you want to change again you need to buy another one ._.
oh i thought the question was asking that if there was a limit to the number of times you can reset your skills .-.

but ya if you wanna reset your skills you have to buy a book each time

10-22-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Aura is on a distinguished road
IGN: Vorpal
Class: Warlord/Blader lt_warlord
Level: 156

1. I really suggest you get some fire resist equipment. I've seen someone that's even a lvl 42 crossbow explorer easily gets killed by 2 faeries because he had no fire resist gears whatsoever. This was because I was busy tending to Nue myself during the 3rd encounter or so, but seriously if even at that lvl and you easily die, you really notice that you're missing something. A party of mid 30s is the suggested lvl but, its really about how prepared they are. I personally soloed the entire dungeon (which includes invoke ex) on a lvl 41 warrior, its really about how prepared you are for the boss and knowing what to do. If you're really cheap and too lazy to buy all the cheap fire resist equipment already found in fm, then best thing to do is keep farming for invoke sets (Although personally, I found about 90% of my own fire resist equipment and even gotten to the point that I can probably wear a full set of fire resist equipment that is even better than the invoke set).
2. Answered
3. Answered

Last edited by Aura; 10-22-2008 at 08:14 AM.

10-22-2008   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Latalery is on a distinguished road
IGN: Dagren
Class: Gunslinger (Fire) lt_gunslinger
Level: 8x
Guild: Genesis
Talking Thanks guys!

Thanks for everything, I thought ones you have used a skill reset book you can't skill reset anymore, even if you buy one. Thanks.

Also, Where do i get fire resistant equipment?

Thanks again.

I'm a Pinoy (Filipino), and I'm never rude, I also prefer speaking English instead of Tagalog (My first language). I love reskilling (I reskilled 8 times already).

Im Booored!!! I can't take the lagg anymore !! I can't even run+climb. I might Quit soon. Probobly When Dragonica is realesed.

10-22-2008   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Aura is on a distinguished road
IGN: Vorpal
Class: Warlord/Blader lt_warlord
Level: 156

Fire resist equipment usually come as bonuses from equipment. The only ones that come with fire resist already on it without the bonuses are invoke sets. However, these can easily be beaten by equipment with fire resist bonuses that come out better than the invoke sets. If you're lucky you might get a fire resist bonus to add on to the invoke set that is already there but that's pretty unlikely. I mentioned before to try searching in the free market. I always find people selling fire resist equipment everyday. Even I do every once in a while myself heh.