ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-questions-answers/)
-   -   Simple Questions: How many times can i use a Skill Reset Book? (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-questions-answers/24704-simple-questions-how-many-times-can-i-use-skill-reset-book.html)

Latalery 10-21-2008 01:59 PM

Simple Questions: How many times can i use a Skill Reset Book?

Also...
1) What level do i have to be to fight invoke, because ones i went to his lair but i got killed in
1 hit by the monster. Im only level 28.
2) Are crossbow good in PvP (Its not realese in OGP Latale Yet)?
3) How many times can i use a Skill Reset Book?

Thank you.

If you think this is noob questions sorry, i only started last week, and i manage to get to level 28:D, Im so addicted to this game.

BoredomKillz 10-21-2008 02:05 PM

1. i suggest mid 30s with a good party should be enough to at least make it to the first nue, killing the nue might be a different story =/

2.i think all classes are good in PvP as long as the player is skilled and ya PvP is not out yet

3. you can use it as many times as you want

Tenelax 10-21-2008 03:23 PM

1.Answered
2.Well I still think some classes requires more ''real'' skills to be good... Like knuckles or xbow since knuckles have a lot of skills and need to know when to use them because if they dont do it correctly they might get in trouble... Also xbow have very little def and need to learn to always be ranged to use lasers skills and use bomb skills only when there is a close range character near him... And some other classes like mace knights are pretty easy and strong but cannot really get better in terms of ''real'' skills idk if you understand me...
3.Actually you can only use a Skill Reset Book once then if you want to change again you need to buy another one ._.

BoredomKillz 10-21-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenelax (Post 533879)
3.Actually you can only use a Skill Reset Book once then if you want to change again you need to buy another one ._.

oh i thought the question was asking that if there was a limit to the number of times you can reset your skills .-.

but ya if you wanna reset your skills you have to buy a book each time

Aura 10-22-2008 09:11 AM

1. I really suggest you get some fire resist equipment. I've seen someone that's even a lvl 42 crossbow explorer easily gets killed by 2 faeries because he had no fire resist gears whatsoever. This was because I was busy tending to Nue myself during the 3rd encounter or so, but seriously if even at that lvl and you easily die, you really notice that you're missing something. A party of mid 30s is the suggested lvl but, its really about how prepared they are. I personally soloed the entire dungeon (which includes invoke ex) on a lvl 41 warrior, its really about how prepared you are for the boss and knowing what to do. If you're really cheap and too lazy to buy all the cheap fire resist equipment already found in fm, then best thing to do is keep farming for invoke sets (Although personally, I found about 90% of my own fire resist equipment and even gotten to the point that I can probably wear a full set of fire resist equipment that is even better than the invoke set).
2. Answered
3. Answered

Latalery 10-22-2008 11:40 AM

Thanks guys!

Thanks for everything, I thought ones you have used a skill reset book you can't skill reset anymore, even if you buy one. Thanks.

Also, Where do i get fire resistant equipment?

Thanks again.

Aura 10-22-2008 01:26 PM

Fire resist equipment usually come as bonuses from equipment. The only ones that come with fire resist already on it without the bonuses are invoke sets. However, these can easily be beaten by equipment with fire resist bonuses that come out better than the invoke sets. If you're lucky you might get a fire resist bonus to add on to the invoke set that is already there but that's pretty unlikely. I mentioned before to try searching in the free market. I always find people selling fire resist equipment everyday. Even I do every once in a while myself heh.