zOMG!Lost SagaLa TaleDynasty Warriors Online
Awards Facebook Fan

XIIAlexIIX is on a distinguished road
IGN: ThatLazyDevil
Class: Roselle lt_blader
Level: 24
Guild: Looking for one
Default Subclass

Anyone know where to go to do sub class quest?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-12-2013   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

same place, you have to go to guild union
guild union connects to midgard now

05-12-2013   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

ah ok thanks

05-14-2013   #4 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

You still need to talk to all of the Guild Union NPCs, then go to talk to the Lady on the roof. That triggers a forced dialog event.

One thing that's changed is the quests start with the Lady on the roof now. But her dialog in the forced dialog exchange still tells you to go to Einstein to start the quests. Also, the quests are in sets, anywhere from 2-4 at a time. Until you turn all the quests in a set in, it won't give you another in the next set.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

05-14-2013   #5 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

I heard a rumor, is it true subclass is bugged atm?

05-14-2013   #6 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

rumor is false /o/ they prolly just didnt know where to turn in quests or something
maestro4k got subs the other day as did a few friends apparently

05-15-2013   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Do anyone know how many quest there are now?

05-15-2013   #8 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuna
I heard a rumor, is it true subclass is bugged atm?
It's not bugged, but there's some goofs in the dialog & descriptions that can cause confusion. Such as the Lady telling you to go to Einstein to start the quests when you really need to check her for them, or the quest telling you to turn it in to Cordelia on the Bongolle Pirate Ship, instead of the train. Those were the only two I really had serious confusion over though, the rest was pretty easy to figure out. There may also be confusion on the monsters to kill, since there's different named versions on the same maps and the quest sets will want both. (e.g. Kobold Gunners, Wild Kobold Gunners)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIAlexIIX
Do anyone know how many quest there are now?
I didn't count, but there's 3 quest chains of roughly equal length. You don't stay on the new continent either, I had quests in the Aquarium area (including the Underground Tunnel, it's been moved there), in Bifrost, on the Bongolle Train, and finally in Valhalla. So if you don't have a warp crystal you'll have to add time for running around. You'll do most of the quests on El Anoir maps (all three areas) though. I did them all solo in probably 8 hours of play time with a level 175 Ruin Walker with crappy equips. (Hell, my bow's level 110 or something.) I even did the final quest to kill the Phoenix solo.

Mentioning that final quest, you get a choice, whichever you pick the other goes away. I got the Phoenix, or something in the Tiger Temple. I went with the Phoenix first because I'm somewhat familiar with that map, and the Tiger Temple quest went away and never came back.

I will say this: it's incredibly easier than before. Part of that is the re-balancing of S2 in general, as I can survive in the El Anoir maps fine now, whereas before I couldn't. But they also greatly scaled back the quantities of enemies to kill and drops to get for each quest. 3rd job quests are also much, much easier, I've worked on that with my Bard.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)