Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-04-2008   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

xiaowinter is on a distinguished road
Default Item Database

Is there any website that has database about monsters and their drop rates?
I remember seeing a chinese wiki database before but i forgot the link anyone know?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-04-2008   #2 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

You could check on our Latale Wiki ;o

10-04-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Yakuza53 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Zach
Class: The Best lt_bard
Level: The max level, son.
Guild: Real Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
You could check on our Latale Wiki ;o
Permission error - MyMMOGames.net Wiki
-cough none cough-

10-04-2008   #4 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

i did but they dont have complete info i wish i had bookmarked that web page XD

10-04-2008   #5 (permalink)
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina

if not mistaken, there's uhm, 17173.com ...let me find if I still have chinese latale links bookmarked.

10-04-2008   #6 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

oh k thanks XD

10-05-2008   #7 (permalink)
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakuza53
That would be a wrong link. ;P I've changed the page to a redirection, though.

Category:LT Item - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

The page is still under construction, keep in mind. More user-friendly versions - coming soon.

10-06-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kari is on a distinguished road

Hoping to see a very user-friendly version soon.
Also, there's like, no items on the Wiki.
I'd also prefer more Images if possible.
If you get the first bit up, I'll take screenshots of anything I have to add to the Wiki.

10-07-2008   #9 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

^ that's just the category, the regular pages with be user-friendly ;o

10-07-2008   #10 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

Unless they are special items like the invoke set/ urn crafted items everything is going to be a base item type + chance of random effects.

I've been trying to capture the ranges for the effects at each level, you can see what I've seen for ranges on items so far here: LaTale:Equipment Effect Chart - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

10-07-2008   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kari is on a distinguished road

Still think the Wiki looks really gross.
Tired of seeing "LaTale" all over the place.

My awesome MS Paint Edit:
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8258/44544284uf2.jpg

Original:
Category:LT One-Handed Sword - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Also not liking the White Background on the items, should just keep it the same as the rest of the Wiki...
Maybe sort the items by level or something too?
I would probably use this more so to figure out when I can use an item, than to look up an item by it's name. =/

Overall, it's got a decent amount of information, but it's organize in a way that makes me uncomfortable. Dx

[EDIT]
I clicked the button "One-Handed Swords List" in that page and it took me to a much better looking page...
So what the hell was the point of the first page? *sigh*

[EDIT2]
Also, are the Unique Weapons -supposed- to not be listed? o.o

Last edited by Kari; 10-07-2008 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Noticed something.

10-08-2008   #12 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

the "LaTale" is a namespace. We won't remove that. Simply because MMOG hosts multiple MMO wikis. I just noticed Chesters changed a lot of stuff to "category" based. I edit them back to show the list instead.

http://www.mymmogames.net/wiki/index...ded_Sword_List

Also, you have to realize that very few people contribute to the LT section, so it's not fully functional as it could be. All those info aren't just going to magically appear on the wiki, someone gotta put them in. So please, don't put down people's efforts and saying things like "the wiki looks gross".

10-08-2008   #13 (permalink)
mountain ahoy!
Special
Games
ACE OnlineWorld of TanksGuild Wars 2
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

Zegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud ofZegridathes has much to be proud of

If we didn't have the namespaces, when you clicked on 'Short Sword' there'd only be one page for every game that had an item called 'short sword' in it (and what games doesn't have 'short sword'? or... heaven forbid just 'sword').

No, it's not the most elegant solution, but it's the most sound and most fluid solution that doesn't put undue stress on the server (and slow the rest of the site down), an enormous workload on Noe who has already done a metric ton of work on all of this and allows useful bits of pages created for one game able to be applied to other games.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you are looking at a category page... category pages are just indexes of all the pages which have been 'tagged' with that category. They are not meant to be the primary method of navigation for any page really. As Kuda said, not as many people are working in the LT wiki as are or have worked on the TO wiki so things will emerge at a slower pace.