Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-13-2012   #1 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT
Default Did they some of the titles at one point?

Started playing again after a long time, and I noticed that several of my titles not only don't show anything for their effects, they simply aren't working. Most of these are from the Christmas events, but... you can get the guidebooks for all, or nearly all, of these titles from the girl by Toma so they apparently haven't been removed from the game entirely. Here's the ones not working:
  • Hand of Craftman
  • Get Over the Cold!
  • Hot Winter
  • I'll Protect Santa
  • Winter Kid
  • Guardian of Santa
Of those, the one I'm really upset about is the Craftman title, it wasn't easy to get.

Was there a known issue with titles, or is this probably just a glitch and I should contact support? Thought I'd ask if this was known about before I did so.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-13-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

Craft title should be working. Is it really just adding nothing when you enchant or is it just a tooltip thing? Christmas titles were disabled though (apparently ogp got annoyed with cheeky comments about event title expirations never being true).

12-14-2012   #3 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanieRyuch
Craft title should be working. Is it really just adding nothing when you enchant or is it just a tooltip thing? Christmas titles were disabled though (apparently ogp got annoyed with cheeky comments about event title expirations never being true).
It's definitely not working, I tested it again and enchant percentage doesn't budge any. I'll contact helpdesk, and hope they're actually helpful.

I'm not sure I understand why you can obtain those titles from Ignate if they'll just be useless, or is that a scheme for OGP to convince you to dart (aka, spend cash) to get your titles back in working order? ( ‿)

More seriously, kinda sucks people complained and they got turned off. That one Santa's title with the +IDR was handy at times. ( ̄Д)=3

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)