Games
La Tale

Sanji is on a distinguished road
IGN: SargentSagara
Class: Dragoon lt_warlord
Level: 141
Guild: Existence
Question Latale Monster Tower

I'm currently a lvl 141 sword dragoon in Latale and I really want one of those huge titles over my head like the Gladiator one but I have to wait until the 180s for that. So I heard that I can try for the Monster Hunter title from Monster Tower. I was wondering if there was a quest I had to get for it, or do I just clear the whole thing. Also, is a 141 dragoon capable of clearing monster tower?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-25-2012   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

If I remember correctly, you just need to defeat the last floor and the Treasure Chest will give drop the Monster Tower ring. I could be wrong though since I've gotten it ages ago.

It's possible to complete at 140 but you'll need really good stats and a lot of spam potions. Lots of tries too. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

11-25-2012   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

you need to clear floor 130 to get the title, not all of them (more floors were released, esper wouldnt know this since he quit a while ago x])

it is also possibly for a lvl 141 to clear it, as esper said you will need some decent gear and spam pots/buff foods

if you cant do that then there cash shop rings that you can buy from other players. tbh they offer much better stats than monster hunter or gladiator, its just that the perm ones are very expensive

11-25-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La Tale

Sanji is on a distinguished road
IGN: SargentSagara
Class: Dragoon lt_warlord
Level: 141
Guild: Existence

Alright, I'll give it a shot . I don't know if my character is good enough but I'll surely find out . And can you guys see my profile picture? I can't just got into this site and idk if that's normal or if I have a problem.

Last edited by Sanji; 11-25-2012 at 06:08 PM.