ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Questions & Answers (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-questions-answers/)
-   -   [OGPlanet] Inter Coli Private VS Public (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-questions-answers/116936-inter-coli-private-vs-public.html)

Theone70 09-10-2012 03:02 AM

Inter Coli Private VS Public

Okay so I want to buy inter coli leech to get to level 139 but I am not well to do. So what i would like to know is the Ely/GP efficiency of the two. Here are the prices for now:

Prime: 6m
Coli public: 5m
Coli private 15m

The question is:
private coli + prime (21m) VS public coli x2 + prime x2 (22m)
Which would give me more exp? Thanks for reply!

XIIAlexIIX 09-10-2012 08:54 AM

From my experience private would give more since its just you and the leader. But if you want to save money then stick to public.

Esper 09-10-2012 10:43 AM

It really boils down to speed when you're going to compare Private Leech vs Public Leech.

If the Private can clear through both parts in under 2 minutes (maybe 1 minute 30 seconds) solo, than it would be worth it. If the Public can clear it really fast, you'd probably want to go with that.

When I use to do Expert solo, it would take me about 5 minutes maximum to clear out both parts. With a party, that time was reduced to practically half that time. The EXP gain was just as fast too so I didn't have to worry as much.

xdgr 09-10-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esper (Post 1766774)
It really boils down to speed when you're going to compare Private Leech vs Public Leech.

If the Private can clear through both parts in under 2 minutes (maybe 1 minute 30 seconds) solo, than it would be worth it. If the Public can clear it really fast, you'd probably want to go with that.

When I use to do Expert solo, it would take me about 5 minutes maximum to clear out both parts. With a party, that time was reduced to practically half that time. The EXP gain was just as fast too so I didn't have to worry as much.

holy dang bro, you still play this game :psyduck:

BoredomKillz 09-12-2012 11:25 AM

a friend of mine did an experiment on the exp cuts from being in a party. its something like these percentages

1 = 100%
2 = 75%
3 = 64%
4 = 57%

by public leech im assuming you mean 1 attack 3 leechers. so lets assume that it takes the exact same amount of time to complete the place for both the public and private. if you get 10m per run you will get

7.5m for private
5.7m for public, x2 = 11.4m

since you can do public twice youd get more exp from public in the long run. of course if the leecher lets you guys have drops (which they usually dont lol) then youd be missing out on the potential money or w/e

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdgr (Post 1766834)
holy dang bro, you still play this game :psyduck:

he doesnt /shot

Theone70 09-25-2012 06:15 AM

Thanks everyone for the replies! i finally got 140! And pie, the exp cut % was exactly what i was looking for, thanks! Gonna make another thread to ask about skill now..