Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-26-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix
Default Cannot enter instance

on my sub job Maestro. Is there ar eason why? I got Scenarios done and all.

Ocean King, DMP, etc

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-26-2012   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

which instance?

i know with hell instance you can not enter with subs if you can enter on your main job (but thats cause of a quest thing). really not sure about any other instances though :x

02-26-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
which instance?

i know with hell instance you can not enter with subs if you can enter on your main job (but thats cause of a quest thing). really not sure about any other instances though :x
I can't get into Ocean King, or others like Dark Moon Princess. Then I went back to Minstrel I got in fine. Checked for Scenario quests, and nothing there.

02-27-2012   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

mmmmmmm afaik you should be able to do the scenario quests again....you dont have rohans quest at all or havent done it since becoming subs? might be a recent bug, but i dont really know since i dont play that much :x

insert generic make sure you have enough quest room and inventory space here /shot

02-27-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

Yeah make sure to run through and re-"complete" all scenarios again. You won't actually have to do any bosses over again until chon though, because simply having the scenario items auto-completes most scen quests.

02-28-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

so I have to do Chon over again? But at one time I was able to fight her on Maestro o_O;

I'm just so confused where to officially start x_X;

02-28-2012   #7 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

in essence any scenario quest that gave you a scenario item you can just get it and turn it back in. things that dont such as chonpalm and phoenix you have to rekill them. but you have to start from the beginning, aka rohan in belos

03-01-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games

still can't seem to get that quest from Rohan x_X;