ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Guides > LaTale Quest Guides

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (385) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-02-2008   384 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Pie's Quest Guide [Pre-Season 2]

Ok first off I'm calling it "Pie's Quest Guide" because in TO I'm called Pie. Secondly this is my first guide ever so plz don't hate x.x;;

Next this will be the general format of the quests that I post. I'm stating this just in case someone might get confused.

NPC name
Name of the Quest
lvl/other requirement(s)
# of times quest can be done
Quest objective
Reward
Side Notes

Now the next thing I will say is that throughout this guide there will be the words "event" and "misc" next to an item that is required to complete the quest. I put this here for those that like to get all the quest items first then turn them in all at the same time. The reason I do this is to tell you what tab the item goes under in your inventory. If it goes into the "event" tab then the item CAN NOT be gotten unless the quest is in your quest log, if it is in the misc section it CAN be gotten without the quest being in your quest log

Next, you may or may not notice that on the "Time Attack" quests I have not included a time and neither does the game itself. These "timed" quests can be completed in any length of times just like a normal quest, but as more time passes the rewards gained from it changes as well. Each timed quest has three ranks:A, B, and C. The reward is determined by the rank that you get, A being the "fastest" and C being the "slowest." Depending on the quest the reward will change by exp, ely, guild points, item, or any combo of them all. If the time reaches past rank B then your rank, not matter how much longer you take, will be rank C

Now I will explain Guild Missions and Guild Crops Quests. First to start it go into your guild room (talk to Nan in Elias Palace) and then talk to Shubur. You can now buy a scroll for 200k which starts the Guild Missions. You can only use the scroll once every four (4) days. Once you use the scroll another scroll will pop up, use that and another will come out to start the actual quest. You will have three (3) days to complete the quest. Once you complete the quest you turn it into Ignate (this will be the same for all the Guild Mission quests) and you will be given the next level quest. There are a total of 10 quests with 10 different quests in each level. The reward will be guild points and the exp equivalent of the set amount of monsters of your level (meaning itll be like you killed that many monsters).

Guild Crops Quests are very similar to Guild Missions. In order to begin the quests you must find a Guild Crops Egg inside the Guild Crops Dungeons. Each quest has an unlimited time limit so they wont expire no matter how long you have them. Like the Guild Missions they have ten (10) levels total and each level has five (5) different quests that you can get. The reward will be guild points and the exp equivalent of the set amount of monsters of your level. Since there have no level requirement and can be done an infinite amount of times the quest set up will be:

Quest Level and Quest Number
Quest Objective
Reward
Side Notes

And lastly if I put the words "or" in the rewards part and you'll know as they will be capitalized and bolded that means you can choose between the listed rewards. You can only pick one of the rewards and you can pick the same reward every time. To pick a reward simply click the arrow (located in the green bar above the section where it tells you what the rewards are) that changes the page when you are about to claim the reward

Updates

Spoiler!

Belos Quests

Spoiler!

Monster Coliseum Quests

Spoiler!

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 11-30-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-03-2008   #2 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Elias Quests

Spoiler!

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 11-30-2011 at 06:35 PM.

08-03-2008   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Yong Gyoung Quests

Spoiler!

Aoich Quests

Spoiler!

Elfa Quests

Spoiler!

Ves Quests

Spoiler!

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 09-30-2011 at 03:57 PM.

08-04-2008   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Lilliput Quests

Spoiler!

Atlantis Quests

Spoiler!

Midgard Quests

Spoiler!

Traveler's Heaven/Stoneton Village Quests

Spoiler!

Toad Island Quests

Spoiler!

The Big Apple Quests

Spoiler!

The City of Iron Quests

Spoiler!

Asgard Quests

Spoiler!

08-18-2008   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #5 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Xenadia Quests

Spoiler!

Fairy Forest Quests

Spoiler!

Cloud Villa Quests

Spoiler!

Baker Street Quests

Spoiler!

Webfoot Octopus Temple

Spoiler!

Scenario Quests

Spoiler!

Guild Missions

Spoiler!

Guild Crops Quests

Spoiler!

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 11-30-2011 at 06:44 PM.

08-21-2008   #6 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

3rd Job Quests

Spoiler!

5th Skill Scroll

Spoiler!

08-21-2008   #7 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Sub Class Quests

Spoiler!

Also if you see any mistakes/typos I'd appreciate if you told me so I may change it.

Ok so thats it for the guide and I hope that to whoever reads it, it will help you :D

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 05-18-2012 at 10:15 PM.

08-22-2008   #8 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105

Really nice guide!

For the Find Nana quest, I know that I done it when I came back from the right side of yong (at beetles). Right when I came back in town I got the pop-up ;D

08-22-2008   #9 (permalink)
He who laughs, lasts.
Games
Loong - The Power of the DragonLeague of LegendsProject BlackoutCabal Online
Awards Pervert Award

Crave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Crave
IGN: Cravey#1907
Guild: DiabloTalk

Theres another guild quest I noticed was missing.

I dont know the specs of it but I was killing Bogles and I found some hammers called Kebers Hammer. It gave 700 exp and 20 guild points.

Edit: In Ester's Shopping Bag quest, you spelt bag wrong (spelt it "bad") 5 sentences down from the word Ester.

08-24-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Tuvis has disabled reputation
IGN: Symphony
Class: Spiritmaster lt_sorcerer
Level: 55
Guild: Nishibo
Xfire: tuvis

Did the "What We Need is an Adventure" quest during OB, and this time it took me 88 tries to complete it. So, random amount, I suppose?

08-24-2008   #11 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuvis
Did the "What We Need is an Adventure" quest during OB, and this time it took me 88 tries to complete it. So, random amount, I suppose?
i was talking to tene today and i saw that he had the title and i asked him how to get it. he told me that it was 100 times exactly (i heard that somewhere else too, i think it might have been the wiki XD) and so ya i havent confirmed that either but i will i was just too lazy to update today =P

08-24-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Katatomi is on a distinguished road
IGN: Katatomi
Class: Explorer
Level: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenelax
Really nice guide!

For the Find Nana quest, I know that I done it when I came back from the right side of yong (at beetles). Right when I came back in town I got the pop-up ;D
The way I completed it was in the Behemoth's Stomach. All I did was walk
everywhere by everywhere I mean everywhere you could walk. Like every platform and all floor etc. In every part of the stomach from 1 to the last
and that's how I completed it. Oh and by the way I think you get the Behemoth Title not Wanderer or you might get both... But the Behemoth title says for someone brave who went through the Behemoth or something like that.

Last edited by Katatomi; 08-24-2008 at 04:47 AM.

08-24-2008   #13 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katatomi
The way I completed it was in the Behemoth's Stomach. All I did was walk
everywhere by everywhere I mean everywhere you could walk. Like every platform and all floor etc. In every part of the stomach from 1 to the last
and that's how I completed it. Oh and by the way I think you get the Behemoth Title not Wanderer or you might get both... But the Behemoth title says for someone brave who went through the Behemoth or something like that.
apparently you complete the "Find Nana" quest by walking/running left and right 999 times (according to Catharasis) but i already completed it by the time i found out so im not sure but it sounds right. as for the behemoth adventurer title you get that from the quest "In and Out" i just forgot the name of it when i was updating so i didnt add it in =P

08-25-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

gordonschumway will become famous soon enough
Class: :( lt_templar

For the find Nana quest I noticed the quests were being completed as i walked around the stomach. The 3rd one was the last to go when I was in the top right corner of one of the maps(forgot if it was 4 or 5)

Also some of the quests seem to be triggered by misc drops as well. One of the quests unlocked when I had a "Splendid Antennae in my bag. Also the "Queens Scepter" quest unlocked for me at lvl 26 when I had an "Ant Wing" in possession. Now I'm afraid to destroy or sell anything until I run around the town cause I'm afraid I'll miss out on hidden quests lol.

A good way to test to see if there is a level limit to these "drop quests" are to have some get one of these drops and then trade it to a lower charcter and see if they can get the quests as well. Then we can know at least if you only neeed the drop to start it, or if you have to be a certain level as well.

08-25-2008   #15 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonschumway
For the find Nana quest I noticed the quests were being completed as i walked around the stomach. The 3rd one was the last to go when I was in the top right corner of one of the maps(forgot if it was 4 or 5)

Also some of the quests seem to be triggered by misc drops as well. One of the quests unlocked when I had a "Splendid Antennae in my bag. Also the "Queens Scepter" quest unlocked for me at lvl 26 when I had an "Ant Wing" in possession. Now I'm afraid to destroy or sell anything until I run around the town cause I'm afraid I'll miss out on hidden quests lol.

A good way to test to see if there is a level limit to these "drop quests" are to have some get one of these drops and then trade it to a lower charcter and see if they can get the quests as well. Then we can know at least if you only neeed the drop to start it, or if you have to be a certain level as well.
hmmmm this is some very useful info thank you for sharing this would also explain why some of the quests i did where at different lvls from CB and some werent there all together.*sigh* LaTale makes questing difficult XD

08-26-2008   #16 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

updated

08-26-2008   #17 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

Ildanach is on a distinguished road

Silk Worm Madness is one time quest, just completed it.

I'm not sure about Verun's and Genari's quest. I'm 27 and have yet to encounter The Service Biz is Annoying quest and I have finished Fight in The Stomach quest, but still no quest from Genari.

Btw, you mistype world: Would Tour, Go Go! "2"

Last edited by Ildanach; 08-26-2008 at 01:01 AM.

08-26-2008   #18 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ildanach
Silk Worm Madness is one time quest, just completed it.

I'm not sure about Verun's and Genari's quest. I'm 27 and have yet to encounter The Service Biz is Annoying quest and I have finished Fight in The Stomach quest, but still no quest from Genari.

Btw, you mistype world: Would Tour, Go Go! "2"
can you plz make sure that you have the requirements for each quest, splendid antennae,.....oh crud forgot to put it in (i will later) to do the service biz you need a bear claw (from brown bear) in your inventory, and the genari quest im not sure of the requirements so what i put i just hte best possible guess that i could come up with

and thx for the world typo ill edit later prolly tomorrow =P

08-26-2008   #19 (permalink)
Certified Stalker

Ildanach is on a distinguished road

Yes, already try talk to Dora with Splendid Antennae in my inventory, no more quest was given.

08-26-2008   #20 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ildanach
Yes, already try talk to Dora with Splendid Antennae in my inventory, no more quest was given.
ok then thx for the info =D

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-quest-guides/5629-pies-quest-guide-pre-season-2-a.html
Posted By For Type Date
My slice of life This thread Refback 10-09-2013 03:10 PM
Hell This thread Refback 08-02-2013 10:51 AM
Hell This thread Refback 08-02-2013 07:17 AM
My slice of life This thread Refback 07-20-2013 11:04 PM
My slice of life This thread Refback 07-20-2013 09:18 PM
My slice of life This thread Refback 07-12-2013 02:10 AM
My slice of life This thread Refback 07-11-2013 01:51 PM
OGPlanet Forums: how to get chonpalm quest This thread Refback 07-02-2013 03:17 AM
LaTale Subclass Quest Guide-Wiki Finder This thread Refback 06-24-2013 04:23 AM
Uhm i think there's a bug on the dark moon princess quest This thread Refback 06-22-2013 09:59 AM
3rd job no quest need help This thread Refback 06-20-2013 12:11 PM
3rd job no quest need help This thread Refback 06-20-2013 11:29 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Coming back to LaTale? Here's what's new! This thread Refback 06-02-2013 06:56 PM
OGPlanet Forums: how to get chonpalm quest This thread Refback 05-28-2013 10:55 PM
Opposite: Quest guide for Minstrel! This thread Refback 05-28-2013 05:37 AM
Opposite: Quest guide for Minstrel! This thread Refback 05-20-2013 08:18 PM
OGPlanet Forums: how to get chonpalm quest This thread Refback 05-18-2013 08:02 PM
OGPlanet Forums: how to get chonpalm quest This thread Refback 05-17-2013 10:39 PM
La Tale Subclass Guide This thread Refback 04-25-2013 11:52 PM
เควสไหม่(เทสอยุ่) - Lataler Data - Privatian Community - Powered by Discuz! This thread Refback 04-17-2013 03:03 AM
OGPlanet Forums: I wanna try this game but i heard it has no story This thread Refback 03-28-2013 04:28 PM
OGPlanet Forums: I wanna try this game but i heard it has no story This thread Refback 03-28-2013 06:38 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Minstrel Angel Hawling Quest This thread Refback 03-20-2013 04:18 PM
เควสไหม่(เทสอยุ่) - Lataler Data - Privatian Community - Powered by Discuz! This thread Refback 02-20-2013 08:11 AM
Guide Wiki | Game guides, cheats and wiki: LaTale Quest Guides This thread Refback 02-19-2013 12:04 PM
OGPlanet Forums: cats hairpin and al chip This thread Refback 02-19-2013 07:03 AM
OGP LaTale Wiki This thread Refback 02-09-2013 10:37 AM
เควสไหม่(เทสอยุ่) - Lataler Data - Privatian Community - Powered by Discuz! This thread Refback 01-22-2013 06:01 AM
เควสไหม่(เทสอยุ่) - Lataler Data - Privatian Community - Powered by Discuz! This thread Refback 01-22-2013 05:06 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Coming back to LaTale? Here's what's new! This thread Refback 01-07-2013 09:23 PM
AdiasAurica (Re-Incarnation) This thread Refback 01-05-2013 05:06 AM
Opposite: Quest guide for Minstrel! This thread Refback 01-05-2013 12:25 AM
OGPlanet Forums: how to get chonpalm quest This thread Refback 01-03-2013 09:36 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 130 140 Guide Event This thread Refback 01-01-2013 10:58 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Coming back to LT? Want to know what's new? This thread Refback 01-01-2013 02:31 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 130 140 Guide Event This thread Refback 12-31-2012 02:31 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 1 120 Leveling Guide Event This thread Refback 12-29-2012 06:35 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 180-190 Guide Event This thread Refback 12-29-2012 05:37 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 1 120 Leveling Guide Event This thread Refback 12-17-2012 04:57 AM
OGPlanet Forums: saint quest This thread Refback 12-13-2012 03:07 AM
Need Help with Hell's door Scenario quests This thread Refback 12-11-2012 10:28 PM
Quests Guide This thread Refback 12-08-2012 07:41 PM
Subclass Guide This thread Refback 11-20-2012 02:44 PM
anyone help me plz This thread Refback 11-20-2012 11:08 AM
anyone help me plz This thread Refback 11-20-2012 09:30 AM
anyone help me plz This thread Refback 11-20-2012 08:44 AM
Pie's Quest Guide - ggFTW This thread Refback 11-16-2012 09:54 AM
Tips for newbies : Level, Puzzle, Gear, and helpful links. This thread Refback 11-16-2012 02:53 AM
Subclass Guide (Subs Coming Soon) This thread Refback 11-12-2012 07:34 AM
Subclass Guide (Subs Coming Soon) This thread Refback 11-12-2012 07:32 AM
OGPlanet Forums: quest guide This thread Refback 11-01-2012 01:00 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 1 120 Leveling Guide Event This thread Refback 10-27-2012 11:42 AM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - йʡ 3 ͧҴ (Minstreal) This thread Refback 10-02-2012 07:59 AM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - йʡ 3 ͧҴ (Minstreal) This thread Refback 09-29-2012 12:36 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Minstrel Angel Hawling Quest This thread Refback 09-28-2012 09:09 AM
OGPlanet Forums: struggling to lvl a 66 explorer This thread Refback 09-17-2012 02:26 PM
OGPlanet Forums: The unoficial Phantom Mage thread This thread Refback 09-12-2012 11:16 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 1 120 Leveling Guide Event This thread Refback 09-10-2012 09:51 PM
OGPlanet Forums: quest guide This thread Refback 08-25-2012 03:09 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Minstrel Angel Hawling Quest This thread Refback 08-12-2012 06:48 PM
Opposite: Quest guide for Minstrel! This thread Refback 08-06-2012 05:53 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - йʡ 3 ͧҴ (Minstreal) This thread Refback 08-01-2012 12:40 AM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - йʡ 3 ͧҴ (Minstreal) This thread Refback 07-17-2012 06:32 AM
Latale Sub Class Quest This thread Refback 07-16-2012 04:19 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Simple Question; Simple Answer This thread Refback 07-07-2012 08:54 PM
Opposite: Quest guide for Minstrel! This thread Refback 07-06-2012 10:25 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Simple Question; Simple Answer This thread Refback 07-05-2012 10:42 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Question about Hell/Ifrit/Degos Instance This thread Refback 06-12-2012 04:11 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 1 120 Leveling Guide Event This thread Refback 06-11-2012 07:35 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 1 120 Leveling Guide Event This thread Refback 06-01-2012 11:54 PM
Opposite: Quest guide for Minstrel! This thread Refback 06-01-2012 12:23 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 1 120 Leveling Guide Event This thread Refback 05-23-2012 01:37 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Subclass Quests can and have been complet This thread Refback 05-20-2012 04:00 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - йʡ 3 ͧҴ (minstre) This thread Refback 05-10-2012 03:05 AM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - ˹ class3 Ǩ This thread Refback 05-09-2012 08:02 AM
[LATALE] Noob Guide Project- First steps into LaTale! - YouTube This thread Refback 04-29-2012 03:42 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - Guild Quest This thread Refback 04-20-2012 10:05 AM
OGPlanet Forums: struggling to lvl a 66 explorer This thread Refback 04-11-2012 10:11 AM
OGPlanet Forums: struggling to lvl a 66 explorer This thread Refback 04-11-2012 08:56 AM
OGPlanet Forums: 3rd job help? This thread Refback 03-31-2012 10:30 PM
OGPlanet Forums: hi im new This thread Refback 03-30-2012 10:19 PM
La Tale: Addiction Awaits! | digisama.com This thread Refback 03-24-2012 02:29 PM
OGPlanet Forums: [La Noob] Highest Level Rabbit (3/11) This thread Refback 03-16-2012 06:21 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 130 140 Guide Event This thread Refback 03-14-2012 11:26 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 140-150 Guide Event This thread Refback 03-14-2012 06:35 PM
OGPlanet Forums: [La Noob] Pose of the Terminator (2/23) This thread Refback 02-23-2012 01:14 PM
OGPlanet Forums: [La Noob] Hammer of Judgment (2/12) This thread Refback 02-17-2012 12:37 AM
OGPlanet Forums: LF>Money quest This thread Refback 02-14-2012 01:23 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Becoming a strider This thread Refback 02-05-2012 06:24 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Becoming a strider This thread Refback 02-05-2012 02:28 PM
OGPlanet Forums: quest guide This thread Refback 02-04-2012 10:41 PM
OGPlanet Forums: quest guide This thread Refback 01-20-2012 05:51 PM
OGPlanet Forums: 3rd job help? This thread Refback 01-14-2012 12:21 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 140-150 Guide Event This thread Refback 01-05-2012 02:40 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Hey, I am new :P This thread Refback 12-30-2011 03:13 AM
SweetieChoco ♥ This thread Refback 12-26-2011 08:54 AM
Home - TheLastHope - Guild hosting This thread Refback 12-18-2011 02:05 AM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - OHadesO ...觡Ҥ ͺ ~ 8ǤѺ! This thread Refback 12-10-2011 10:47 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - OHadesO ...觡Ҥ ͺ ~ 8ǤѺ! This thread Refback 12-08-2011 07:45 PM
OGPlanet Forums: 3rd job help? This thread Refback 12-07-2011 10:47 PM
OGPlanet Forums: The unoficial Phantom Mage thread This thread Refback 11-22-2011 04:36 PM
OGPlanet Forums: newbie looking for friends This thread Refback 11-19-2011 10:58 AM
Pie's Quest Guide - ggFTW This thread Refback 11-02-2011 11:06 PM
OGPlanet Forums: cats hairpin and al chip This thread Refback 10-30-2011 02:14 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Comming back This thread Refback 10-19-2011 11:44 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Al Chip and Fenrir's Greed? This thread Refback 10-16-2011 09:27 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - OHadesO [ ѺѤ ͹ ӹǹҡҺ~ ] ŧ This thread Refback 10-15-2011 02:36 PM
OGPlanet Forums: RADA ! This thread Refback 10-15-2011 01:34 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - OHadesO [ ѺѤ ͹ ӹǹҡҺ~ ] ŧ This thread Refback 10-15-2011 12:17 AM
OGPlanet Forums: The unoficial Phantom Mage thread This thread Refback 10-12-2011 08:38 PM
OGPlanet Forums: The unoficial Phantom Mage thread This thread Refback 10-02-2011 10:53 AM
OGPlanet Forums: The unoficial Phantom Mage thread This thread Refback 10-01-2011 11:47 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Subclass Quests can and have been complet This thread Refback 09-26-2011 04:14 PM
OGPlanet Forums: newbie looking for friends This thread Refback 09-25-2011 04:40 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - Guild Quest This thread Refback 09-18-2011 03:08 AM
OGPlanet Forums: There are 3 quests from the Sky Wizard This thread Refback 09-13-2011 07:42 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Subclass Quests can and have been complet This thread Refback 09-10-2011 11:14 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Scrolls for Subs This thread Refback 09-10-2011 05:38 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Subclass Quests can and have been complet This thread Refback 09-10-2011 02:44 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Subclass Quests can and have been complet This thread Refback 09-10-2011 01:41 AM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - Guild Quest This thread Refback 09-06-2011 03:23 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - OHadesO [New Update] This thread Refback 08-21-2011 09:53 AM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - Guild Quest This thread Refback 08-20-2011 03:04 AM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - OHadesO [New Update] This thread Refback 08-14-2011 11:12 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - OHadesO [New Update] This thread Refback 07-31-2011 04:47 AM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - OHadesO [New Update] This thread Refback 07-30-2011 07:53 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - OHadesO [New Update] This thread Refback 07-28-2011 08:40 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - OHadesO [New Update] This thread Refback 07-28-2011 02:00 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - OHadesO [New Update] This thread Refback 07-28-2011 01:59 PM
OGPlanet Forums: The level 190+ Guide This thread Refback 07-19-2011 02:37 PM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - Guild Quest This thread Refback 07-16-2011 04:15 AM
LaTale Online 觻 :: ١з - Guild Quest This thread Refback 07-14-2011 08:10 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 120 130 Guide Event This thread Refback 07-08-2011 06:23 PM
Ely:Sites you might wanna Learn Before Playing Latale - enrpg.com This thread Refback 07-07-2011 08:35 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 130 140 Guide Event This thread Refback 06-22-2011 01:56 AM
La Tale: Addiction Awaits! – digisama.com This thread Pingback 06-09-2011 02:06 PM
Topic: Quest Helper Guide =) - ~Altruistic This thread Refback 06-01-2011 03:51 AM
howto do king of the ninja quest - Google Search This thread Refback 05-30-2011 04:38 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 150-160 Guide Event This thread Refback 05-28-2011 12:03 AM
OGPlanet Forums: cats hairpin and al chip This thread Refback 05-20-2011 04:58 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 150-160 Guide Event This thread Refback 04-07-2011 09:33 AM
Opposite: Quest guide for Minstrel! This thread Refback 02-23-2011 02:43 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 130 140 Guide Event This thread Refback 02-10-2011 05:33 PM
OGPlanet Forums: This game should be renamed GrindTale. This thread Refback 02-10-2011 10:46 AM
Links - Independent This thread Refback 02-06-2011 06:20 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 130 140 Guide Event This thread Refback 01-28-2011 06:17 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Music Mining This thread Refback 01-27-2011 11:15 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 130 140 Guide Event This thread Refback 01-21-2011 04:08 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 130 140 Guide Event This thread Refback 01-20-2011 10:36 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 130 140 Guide Event This thread Refback 01-10-2011 06:27 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Level 120 130 Guide Event This thread Refback 01-04-2011 07:33 PM
OGPlanet Forums: General questions for a new player This thread Refback 01-03-2011 08:15 AM
OGPlanet Forums: General questions for a new player This thread Refback 12-29-2010 02:56 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Oh my where can I buy "combo candy" This thread Refback 12-23-2010 08:31 PM
OGPlanet Forums: This game should be renamed GrindTale. This thread Refback 12-19-2010 09:39 PM
Xenadia Update Review Umineko Post #5 Pingback 12-19-2010 01:23 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Oh my where can I buy This thread Refback 11-28-2010 02:06 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Oh my where can I buy This thread Refback 11-28-2010 01:59 PM
OGPlanet Forums: This game should be renamed GrindTale. This thread Refback 11-09-2010 07:22 PM
OGPlanet Forums: This game should be renamed GrindTale. This thread Refback 10-13-2010 06:31 AM
OGPlanet Forums: This game should be renamed GrindTale. This thread Refback 10-13-2010 06:16 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Al Chip and Fenrir's Greed? This thread Refback 09-29-2010 09:35 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Hell's map damage is killing chicken This thread Refback 09-29-2010 09:04 PM
Drama Free -> Easy guide for quest This thread Refback 08-24-2010 07:00 PM
Drama Free -> Easy guide for quest This thread Refback 08-24-2010 03:49 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Hell's map damage is killing chicken This thread Refback 07-10-2010 01:42 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Hell's map damage is killing chicken This thread Refback 06-04-2010 11:12 PM
Better Quest Info/Help - LaTale This thread Refback 04-06-2010 07:01 AM
QUEST HELP :D - LaTale This thread Refback 04-02-2010 06:43 AM
LaTale - OurLilSecreT This thread Refback 03-06-2010 12:22 PM
Where can I find rough furs? - LaTale This thread Refback 02-20-2010 06:23 PM
QUEST HELP :D - LaTale This thread Refback 02-18-2010 02:29 PM
Better Quest Info/Help - LaTale This thread Refback 02-15-2010 01:08 AM
Better Quest Info/Help - LaTale This thread Refback 02-11-2010 02:14 PM
Better Quest Info/Help - LaTale This thread Refback 02-11-2010 11:10 AM
Better Quest Info/Help - LaTale This thread Refback 02-11-2010 10:59 AM
QUEST HELP :D - LaTale This thread Refback 02-08-2010 08:28 AM
QUEST HELP :D - LaTale This thread Refback 02-08-2010 07:51 AM
OasisKnights : Information : Quest Guide This thread Refback 01-20-2010 03:58 PM
Guild Mittens This thread Refback 11-12-2009 02:39 PM
www.aeriagames.com :: View topic - Where can I find rough furs? This thread Refback 10-10-2009 10:27 AM
www.aeriagames.com :: View topic - Where can I find rough furs? This thread Refback 10-10-2009 09:05 AM
www.aeriagames.com :: View topic - Where can I find rough furs? This thread Refback 10-10-2009 08:34 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Guild Scroll Guide/Quest List This thread Refback 09-05-2009 06:14 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Various Guides. This thread Refback 09-05-2009 04:43 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Halp! This thread Refback 09-03-2009 06:41 PM
www.aeriagames.com :: View topic - Newbie here! This thread Refback 09-02-2009 08:05 AM
www.aeriagames.com :: View topic - Sphinx Scenario is Buggy This thread Refback 09-01-2009 08:40 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Various Guides. This thread Refback 08-29-2009 08:52 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Halp! This thread Refback 08-28-2009 09:00 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Guild Quest scroll list? This thread Refback 08-28-2009 06:44 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Guild Quest scroll list? This thread Refback 08-28-2009 04:25 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Guild Quest scroll list? This thread Refback 08-28-2009 04:12 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Various Guides. This thread Refback 08-27-2009 10:10 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Halp! This thread Refback 08-26-2009 08:20 AM
www.aeriagames.com :: View topic - Newbie here! This thread Refback 08-25-2009 05:07 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Halp! This thread Refback 08-23-2009 08:06 PM
www.aeriagames.com :: View topic - Newbie here! This thread Refback 08-15-2009 08:50 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Quick LVing for newbies pls This thread Refback 08-10-2009 03:22 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Quick LVing for newbies pls This thread Refback 08-10-2009 03:08 PM
www.aeriagames.com :: View topic - La Tale Quest Guide! lvl 1-9 This thread Refback 08-10-2009 10:57 AM
www.aeriagames.com :: View topic - La Tale Quest Guide! lvl 1-9 This thread Refback 08-10-2009 06:02 AM
www.aeriagames.com :: View topic - Sphinx Scenario is Buggy This thread Refback 08-07-2009 10:28 AM
OGPlanet Forums: quest This thread Refback 07-23-2009 04:33 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Various Guides. This thread Refback 07-20-2009 04:07 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Various Guides. This thread Refback 07-19-2009 09:40 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Various Guides. This thread Refback 07-08-2009 07:48 PM
OGPlanet Forums: NEW TO GAME AND NEED HELP! This thread Refback 06-28-2009 03:41 PM
/gg FTW! - Pie's Quest Guide This thread Refback 06-28-2009 09:02 AM
/gg FTW! - Pie's Quest Guide This thread Refback 06-27-2009 11:45 PM
Message Board - Quest Guide This thread Refback 06-20-2009 06:12 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Shortage of Quests? This thread Refback 06-15-2009 10:47 PM
LaTale online. Interested? - Hidden Street Forum This thread Refback 06-09-2009 11:45 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Hidden ring quest This thread Refback 06-08-2009 11:22 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Hidden ring quest This thread Refback 05-25-2009 02:15 AM
StarOcean Guild - Topic: Latale Resource Guide This thread Refback 05-16-2009 12:33 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Hidden ring quest This thread Refback 05-11-2009 05:08 AM
Resources ‎(Guild Solace)‎ This thread Refback 05-07-2009 04:57 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Various Guides. This thread Refback 05-02-2009 01:35 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Got a good guide any one? This thread Refback 05-01-2009 10:51 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Various Guides. This thread Refback 04-18-2009 10:28 PM
Quest Guide This thread Refback 04-12-2009 10:09 AM
Quest Guide This thread Refback 04-08-2009 09:32 AM
Quest Guide This thread Refback 04-06-2009 09:27 AM
OGPlanet Forums: broad jump?? This thread Refback 04-05-2009 01:11 PM
Quest Guide This thread Refback 04-02-2009 05:54 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Where Can I Find Passage Explorati? This thread Refback 03-27-2009 04:39 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Various Guides. This thread Refback 03-25-2009 04:25 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Various Guides. This thread Refback 03-23-2009 09:24 PM
DIADU - We still know drama™ - View topic - La Tale This thread Refback 03-18-2009 11:14 PM
DIADU - We still know drama™ - View topic - La Tale This thread Refback 03-18-2009 11:13 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Got a good guide any one? This thread Refback 03-18-2009 02:08 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Got a good guide any one? This thread Refback 03-14-2009 01:14 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Shortage of Quests? This thread Refback 03-13-2009 07:46 PM
OGPlanet Forums: NEW TO GAME AND NEED HELP! This thread Refback 03-11-2009 06:12 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Hidden ring quest This thread Refback 03-02-2009 12:38 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 03-01-2009 06:31 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Where Can I Find Passage Explorati? This thread Refback 03-01-2009 08:48 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Hidden ring quest This thread Refback 02-21-2009 03:41 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Got a good guide any one? This thread Refback 02-21-2009 12:03 AM
OGPlanet Forums: NEW TO GAME AND NEED HELP! This thread Refback 02-20-2009 09:03 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Got a good guide any one? This thread Refback 02-18-2009 12:53 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Got a good guide any one? This thread Refback 02-15-2009 10:27 PM
OGPlanet Forums: help pls This thread Refback 02-15-2009 08:29 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 02-13-2009 10:41 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Hidden ring quest This thread Refback 02-07-2009 04:58 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Where Can I Find Passage Explorati? This thread Refback 02-07-2009 02:28 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Monster Stomach Q This thread Refback 02-02-2009 08:10 PM
OGPlanet Forums: NEW TO GAME AND NEED HELP! This thread Refback 01-30-2009 05:51 PM
Guide Linkage This thread Refback 01-26-2009 02:24 PM
OGPlanet Forums: help pls This thread Refback 01-19-2009 06:10 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Shortage of Quests? This thread Refback 01-17-2009 06:49 PM
Quest Guide - LaTale Online - Onrpg Free MMORPG Forums This thread Refback 01-17-2009 12:29 PM
OGPlanet Forums: NEW TO GAME AND NEED HELP! This thread Refback 01-15-2009 12:38 PM
OGPlanet Forums: CrowEmpire XD CrowCross&CrossSquad~Recruiting This thread Refback 01-13-2009 02:12 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Quests? This thread Refback 01-11-2009 06:24 PM
OGPlanet Forums: NEW TO GAME AND NEED HELP! This thread Refback 01-11-2009 04:23 AM
OGPlanet Forums: help pls This thread Refback 01-10-2009 09:02 AM
OGPlanet Forums: broad jump?? This thread Refback 01-10-2009 03:40 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Where Can I Find Passage Explorati? This thread Refback 01-10-2009 12:04 AM
OGPlanet Forums: NEW TO GAME AND NEED HELP! This thread Refback 01-04-2009 08:48 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Shortage of Quests? This thread Refback 01-03-2009 08:05 PM
Guildless: Forums / Guild News / My Confession This thread Refback 01-03-2009 01:28 PM
[zapowied] Latale - gamecenter.pl This thread Refback 01-03-2009 09:02 AM
OGPlanet Forums: broad jump?? This thread Refback 01-03-2009 06:50 AM
OGPlanet Forums: lvl 58 quests This thread Refback 01-02-2009 03:37 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 01-02-2009 03:28 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Shortage of Quests? This thread Refback 01-02-2009 01:46 AM
Guildless: Forums / Guild News / My Confession This thread Refback 01-01-2009 02:28 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Me need quests!!! This thread Refback 12-31-2008 08:54 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Me need quests!!! This thread Refback 12-31-2008 08:37 PM
OGPlanet Forums: help pls This thread Refback 12-29-2008 04:43 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Hidden ring quest This thread Refback 12-28-2008 10:18 PM
OGPlanet Forums: CrowEmpire XD CrowCross&CrossSquad This thread Refback 12-28-2008 10:55 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Where Can I Find Passage Explorati? This thread Refback 12-28-2008 07:40 AM
OGPlanet Forums: 80 Quests This thread Refback 12-26-2008 07:06 AM
OGPlanet Forums: 80 Quests This thread Refback 12-26-2008 05:40 AM
OGPlanet Forums: lvl 58 quests This thread Refback 12-24-2008 01:34 PM
OGPlanet Forums: lvl 58 quests This thread Refback 12-24-2008 10:16 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Shortage of Quests? This thread Refback 12-24-2008 10:04 AM
LoStPrOpHe7's latale Bookmarks on Delicious This thread Refback 12-18-2008 08:54 AM
OGPlanet Forums: selkis This thread Refback 12-16-2008 12:51 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help With Quest... This thread Refback 12-14-2008 02:35 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help With Quest... This thread Refback 12-14-2008 02:09 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 12-12-2008 08:52 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Quests? This thread Refback 12-10-2008 11:18 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 12-08-2008 05:12 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Help With Quest... This thread Refback 12-07-2008 03:00 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Where Can I Find Passage Explorati? This thread Refback 12-06-2008 06:45 PM
[zapowied] Latale - gamecenter.pl This thread Refback 12-06-2008 08:36 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Where Can I Find Passage Explorati? This thread Refback 12-05-2008 08:51 PM
OGPlanet Forums: quest help? This thread Refback 12-04-2008 09:19 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help With Quest... This thread Refback 12-04-2008 12:50 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Where Can I Find Passage Explorati? This thread Refback 11-30-2008 12:25 AM
OGPlanet Forums: selkis This thread Refback 11-27-2008 05:33 AM
Forum Topic : Guild Forums : Anonymous - Guild Launch Guild Hosting This thread Refback 11-26-2008 09:28 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Where Can I Find Passage Explorati? This thread Refback 11-25-2008 03:03 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Quests? This thread Refback 11-24-2008 04:05 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Quests? This thread Refback 11-23-2008 08:04 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Monster Stomach Q This thread Refback 11-23-2008 12:29 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Where Can I Find Passage Explorati? This thread Refback 11-23-2008 11:28 AM
OGPlanet Forums: quest help? This thread Refback 11-22-2008 01:38 AM
Forum Topic : Guild Forums : Anonymous - Guild Launch Guild Hosting This thread Refback 11-21-2008 11:19 PM
OGPlanet Forums: quest help? This thread Refback 11-20-2008 08:09 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 11-20-2008 03:31 PM
Forum Topic : Guild Forums : Anonymous - Guild Launch Guild Hosting This thread Refback 11-19-2008 10:29 PM
[zapowied] Latale - gamecenter.pl This thread Refback 11-17-2008 10:01 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 11-15-2008 10:15 PM
TamaTalk -> LaTale This thread Refback 11-15-2008 09:49 AM
OGPlanet Forums: quest help? This thread Refback 11-15-2008 08:25 AM
[zapowied] Latale - gamecenter.pl This thread Refback 11-15-2008 07:27 AM
Forum Topic : Guild Forums : Anonymous - Guild Launch Guild Hosting This thread Refback 11-14-2008 11:47 PM
OGPlanet Forums: any new quest for lvl51? This thread Refback 11-14-2008 07:05 PM
[zapowied] Latale - gamecenter.pl This thread Refback 11-14-2008 11:19 AM
Forum Topic : Guild Forums : Anonymous - Guild Launch Guild Hosting This thread Refback 11-14-2008 04:07 AM
Forum Topic : Guild Forums : Anonymous - Guild Launch Guild Hosting This thread Refback 11-13-2008 11:07 PM
Random Oekakies! This thread Refback 11-13-2008 09:50 PM
Forum Topic : Guild Forums : Anonymous - Guild Launch Guild Hosting This thread Refback 11-13-2008 07:31 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 11-12-2008 07:00 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Time Attack! Quest not showing... This thread Refback 11-12-2008 10:25 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Time Attack! Quest not showing... This thread Refback 11-12-2008 02:02 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Time Attack! Quest not showing... This thread Refback 11-12-2008 01:30 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 11-11-2008 10:27 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Time Attack! Quest not showing... This thread Refback 11-11-2008 07:04 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Time Attack! Quest not showing... This thread Refback 11-11-2008 07:03 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 11-11-2008 12:53 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Charming Neck Hidden Mission This thread Refback 11-11-2008 07:24 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 11-11-2008 03:11 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 11-10-2008 09:38 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Help in Quest This thread Refback 11-10-2008 12:02 PM
OGPlanet Forums: schwarz shield This thread Refback 11-08-2008 02:51 AM
OGPlanet Forums: schwarz shield This thread Refback 11-07-2008 12:17 PM
OGPlanet Forums: any new quest for lvl51? This thread Refback 11-06-2008 11:32 AM
OGPlanet Forums: schwarz shield This thread Refback 11-03-2008 09:02 PM
OGPlanet Forums: schwarz shield This thread Refback 11-03-2008 08:33 PM
OGPlanet Forums: schwarz shield This thread Refback 11-03-2008 08:19 PM
OGPlanet Forums: any new quest for lvl51? This thread Refback 11-03-2008 04:27 PM
OGPlanet Forums: any new quest for lvl51? This thread Refback 11-03-2008 01:32 PM
MMOHub Forums - View Single Post - LaTale-Quest This thread Refback 11-02-2008 10:45 PM
OGPlanet Forums: CrowCross This thread Refback 11-01-2008 11:16 AM
OGPlanet Forums: selkis This thread Refback 10-29-2008 06:06 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Charming Neck Hidden Mission This thread Refback 10-28-2008 10:07 AM
OGPlanet Forums: selkis This thread Refback 10-28-2008 04:28 AM
OGPlanet Forums: selkis This thread Refback 10-28-2008 12:08 AM
OGPlanet Forums: selkis This thread Refback 10-27-2008 11:37 AM
OGPlanet Forums: quest This thread Refback 10-27-2008 05:09 AM
OGPlanet Forums: CrowCross This thread Refback 10-27-2008 12:16 AM
LaTale online. Interested? - Page 87 - Hidden Street Forum This thread Refback 10-26-2008 04:14 PM
LaTale online. Interested? - Hidden Street Forum This thread Refback 10-21-2008 12:34 AM
OGPlanet Forums: Monster Stomach Q This thread Refback 10-20-2008 03:27 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Quest Guides? This thread Refback 10-11-2008 06:47 AM
LaTale-Quest - MMOHub Forums This thread Pingback 10-09-2008 12:44 PM
OGPlanet Forums: quest This thread Refback 10-08-2008 07:21 AM
OGPlanet Forums: quest This thread Refback 10-07-2008 07:11 PM
LaTale online. Interested? - Page 87 - Hidden Street Forum This thread Refback 10-06-2008 11:27 PM
LaTale online. Interested? - Page 86 - Hidden Street Forum This thread Refback 10-06-2008 05:26 PM
LaTale online. Interested? - Page 86 - Hidden Street Forum This thread Refback 10-06-2008 05:25 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Quest Guides? This thread Refback 10-06-2008 02:38 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Quest Guides? This thread Refback 10-05-2008 09:29 PM
OGPlanet Forums: Monster Stomach Q This thread Refback 10-05-2008 01:59 PM
Message Board - Quest Guide This thread Refback 09-30-2008 02:36 PM