ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Character Types > LaTale Knights

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-12-2009   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Pentao has a spectacular aura aboutPentao has a spectacular aura aboutPentao has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Pentao
Class: (Dagger) Ruin Walker / Rogue Master lt_treasurehunter
Level: 18X / 14X
Guild: Syndicate [Leader]

Twin Fist II is reason enough to go guardian and get the fist skills IMO.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-16-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Cease is on a distinguished road

o.o

I didn't know the damage was so much more than knuckle knights, since I haven't played knuckles since level 26 olool. That's like double!

Whoever says that Guardians are not worth it after reading that post is a lying bastard so

SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA

01-26-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulDragon NestDragon SagaDungeon Fighter Online

Byuu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Byuu Send a message via Skype™ to Byuu
IGN: Byuu
Class: Lots lt_guardian
Level: 20-30
Guild: Hurricane

Just changed to gaurdian yesterday and i can say that the beam tree... ughhh the beam tree it helped me get rid of people who were tryig to KS me but i'd rather go with the fist tree. just like in my 1st job i was a Kick/Fist Knight now im considering resetting and getting my mis skills and saving the beam tree for later when i actually start PvPing more. word of advice to future gaurdians, just get the first beam if you want the beam tree, its not worth all those points they are better spent on misc skills like iron armour and wep blocking. since i became a gaurdian i didnt get my iron armour back so im hating it, everything that never used to flinch me flinches me and its hindering y trainin routine just a little bit, but the dmg boost sort of makes up for that. But still man do i miss Iron Armour, Weapon Blocking and Drago Kick...

Dragon Kick im coming for you buddy ;^; in 10 lvs we will be reunited once AGAIN! He must feel so ronery

BYUU BYUU!~

01-29-2009   #24 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Taoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Taoe
IGN: Taoe
Class: Knight lt_knight
Level: 40
Guild: Darkstar

IMO(in my opinion}i like beam skills better than kick skills.Well not until lvl 60 :].But the reason being because beams are long range and hit multiple times.Kicks are good for being agile and trying too triple jump.Lvl 60 is the time to get dragon kick, an awesome move.But for now, beams are the way to go.(No advice on Fist)

01-29-2009   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taoe
IMO(in my opinion}i like beam skills better than kick skills.Well not until lvl 60 :].But the reason being because beams are long range and hit multiple times.Kicks are good for being agile and trying too triple jump.Lvl 60 is the time to get dragon kick, an awesome move.But for now, beams are the way to go.(No advice on Fist)
I had the beam skills and hated it, the dmg was medeocre and they didnt provide any extras such as the extra jump hieght from the kicks. i switched to fist and found it much faster to train, beam skills = slow killing. It may lead to a faster combo but fist skills do just as good. I can keep a 99 combo for 5 mins straight with my fist skills easy, you just have to use them in a certain order that correspond with your other attacks. Alot of people don't want to take the time to learn those different attack combinations cause they are lazy. But if you actually do the work it provides an amazing result, which is fast killin & endless combos.

BYUU BYUU!~

01-29-2009   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Vioded is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vioded Send a message via Skype™ to Vioded
IGN: zekiel0
Class: templar lt_templar
Level: 110
Guild: Nutmeg, Hobos
Xfire: vioded

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByuuGun
Just changed to gaurdian yesterday and i can say that the beam tree... ughhh the beam tree it helped me get rid of people who were tryig to KS me but i'd rather go with the fist tree. just like in my 1st job i was a Kick/Fist Knight now im considering resetting and getting my mis skills and saving the beam tree for later when i actually start PvPing more. word of advice to future gaurdians, just get the first beam if you want the beam tree, its not worth all those points they are better spent on misc skills like iron armour and wep blocking. since i became a gaurdian i didnt get my iron armour back so im hating it, everything that never used to flinch me flinches me and its hindering y trainin routine just a little bit, but the dmg boost sort of makes up for that. But still man do i miss Iron Armour, Weapon Blocking and Drago Kick...

Dragon Kick im coming for you buddy ;^; in 10 lvs we will be reunited once AGAIN! He must feel so ronery
Because you suck I was busting @ss as ragun except the same, only problem fast attacking bladers/high evasion.

Im starting to think of training my nub knight to guardain, (screw bladers that was my other choice).
But once a guardain perfects there skills they will almost as hard to hit like bladers,and I think guardains have the best accuarcy.

01-30-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackoria
Because you suck I was busting @ss as ragun except the same, only problem fast attacking bladers/high evasion.

Im starting to think of training my nub knight to guardain, (screw bladers that was my other choice).
But once a guardain perfects there skills they will almost as hard to hit like bladers,and I think guardains have the best accuarcy.

Did I say anything about me using the beam skills in PvP? they were good for monster killing only thing is I didnt like them all to much for monster killing. I found the fist/ kick skill combination more effective...

BYUU BYUU!~

01-30-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Cease is on a distinguished road

You don't know what you're talking about, zack.

As a Guardian, in pvp, you'll always strive for the chance to hit your opponent with your fist skills. They hit the hardest in.

Wind Kick= 130x3
Aero Boom= 110x3
Hell Fist=550

...the main problem is that half of your fist skills suck balls. Chulsango has no range and is slow, and The Fist has no range. Hell Fist has range though, lots of it, and so does Twin Fist. You will always, always, look for an opportunity to slip in one of those skills. The rest of your skills are mostly fillers, they either interrupt or annoy. Fist skills pack the punch.

Quick run-down of skills in PvP:

The Fist-3/5
The speed is fine, and it can interrupt people, but the range sucks.
Hell Fist-4/5
The range is great, the damage rocks, but it's somewhat slow.
Chulsango-1/5
This skill is somewhat useless. The damage is about 1.5x greater than Hell Fist, but it has almost no forward range and it's really slow.
Hell Fist-4/5
The damage is great, the range is great, and it's not ridiculously slow.

Flame Kick-3/5
I find sometimes that this skill does not KB. That sort of ruins the point. The damage is about average, not something to write home about.
Wind Kick-1/5
It doesn't KB. You're vulnerable when you use it. It moves you towards the target, sometimes past it.
Crescent Kick-2/5
It hits pretty hard, but it's too slow to cause KB in most situations. Mostly you'll use it when someone is above you, since it has great vertical range. You can even catch people that are jumping over you, if you're quick enough.
Dragon Kick-4/5
This skill is mostly used for covering distance to the target. It hits hard, and the hits themselves can KB, but it's somewhat hard to land all three on the target, so a lot of the time you'll just hit 250(300?) instead of the full damage (which is three times that).

Sonic Boom-4/5
Fast damage that KBs. Pretty great.
Aero Boom-2/5
Plagued by the same problems that affect Wind Kick-- except it's ranged and doesn't move you forward.
Energy Boom-3/5
This is a pretty slow skill, but that doesn't really matter since it's ranged. The damage is pretty... average. Less than Chulsango, about as much as Crescent Kick.
Final Crash-Don't know.

01-30-2009   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Vioded is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Vioded Send a message via Skype™ to Vioded
IGN: zekiel0
Class: templar lt_templar
Level: 110
Guild: Nutmeg, Hobos
Xfire: vioded

well I didnt I was pretty effective.