Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

gordonschumway will become famous soon enough
Class: :( lt_templar
Default Indomitable Explorer Farms

Anyone plan on doing them?

Once the server/group things are decided, let me know if anyone is planning on doing this. I don't mind killing a few in the Fight Arena to help people get this faster, I think the 5% def will help as soon as people can get it.

If anyone was/is planning on doing it, give me a heads up here.

Ty

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-16-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Edbear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Edbear
Class: Warrior (2H Sword)
Guild: Masuwerte

Could you elaborate on what this is? does this involve pvp rankings or something?

09-16-2008   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edbear
Could you elaborate on what this is? does this involve pvp rankings or something?
the title "indomitable explorer" is given from a quest. to complete it you have to die about 100 times so what hes saying is that hell help kill you in the PvP arena to get the 100 deaths. it would prolly also help him (and the person dying but not much) with the PvP points and getting rank up.

not to be mean but i dont think this is necessary as it is very easy to kill yourself and do it after you level so you dont lose exp. but thats just my opinion =/

09-16-2008   #4 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

It's a somewhat low level quest given from the tall skinny old man in the Belos Weapon shop. I believe around level 40. Should say "Hidden Mission" on description or something to that effect.

Last edited by SlowBro; 09-16-2008 at 01:11 PM.

09-16-2008   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

gordonschumway will become famous soon enough
Class: :( lt_templar

If I remember you get it alot earlier than that(maybe 15) but yeah pretty much we just trade kills until you get the title as opposed to dying and losing exp/ely. I guess people could put all thier money in the bank and do it right after a level up, but was just a suggestion for people who want the 5% defense reward for the title asap.

09-16-2008   #6 (permalink)
Special

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Ya I also remember having the quest alot earlier, but both mog and jap wikis say level 40 :/

09-16-2008   #7 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBstraCt
Ya I also remember having the quest alot earlier, but both mog and jap wikis say level 40 :/
erm....MOG wiki says its lvl 15?

LaTale:What We Need is an Adventure - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

09-16-2008   #8 (permalink)
Punching Bag

Skwie is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Skwie
Class: Money lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Kirameki

Yeah, it's level 15.
Don't forget to store your money in the bank if you intend to farm deaths on a monster map; you lose both exp and ely upon death.

If you're a higher level doing the quest, farming deaths in PvP will probably be more efficient though, you'll die slower in PvE due to stamina increases.
Might as well just fight normally in there, you'll gain PvP points and you'll probably die enough. xD

Last edited by Skwie; 09-16-2008 at 02:13 PM.

09-16-2008   #9 (permalink)
Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
Hi

LaTale:Titles - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

09-16-2008   #10 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBstraCt
oh thats weird i wonder why they say two different things xD

09-16-2008   #11 (permalink)
Special

D:

me too, probably 2 different authors

oh well they'll fix when they read this lol

09-16-2008   #12 (permalink)
사랑해전해
Special
Games
La TaleLost SagaBlade & SoulGrand Chase

Viet will become famous soon enough
IGN: Viet
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Guild: Cookies

Actually there's a faster way to getting that title, took me like 15 minutes to get it, and yes I did it only after I lvled. Just find an iris stone near some mobs and die over and over.

09-16-2008   #13 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vi3tElite
Actually there's a faster way to getting that title, took me like 15 minutes to get it, and yes I did it only after I lvled. Just find an iris stone near some mobs and die over and over.
yes doing this in arcadia 3 or the secret room is good as theyre right next to mob maps (peach mouths/white tigers and white ninja things)