ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   Indomitable Explorer Farms (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-hunting-grounds/9961-indomitable-explorer-farms.html)

gordonschumway 09-16-2008 10:27 AM

Indomitable Explorer Farms

Anyone plan on doing them?

Once the server/group things are decided, let me know if anyone is planning on doing this. I don't mind killing a few in the Fight Arena to help people get this faster, I think the 5% def will help as soon as people can get it.

If anyone was/is planning on doing it, give me a heads up here.

Ty

Edbear 09-16-2008 12:57 PM

Could you elaborate on what this is? does this involve pvp rankings or something?

BoredomKillz 09-16-2008 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edbear (Post 153827)
Could you elaborate on what this is? does this involve pvp rankings or something?

the title "indomitable explorer" is given from a quest. to complete it you have to die about 100 times so what hes saying is that hell help kill you in the PvP arena to get the 100 deaths. it would prolly also help him (and the person dying but not much) with the PvP points and getting rank up.

not to be mean but i dont think this is necessary as it is very easy to kill yourself and do it after you level so you dont lose exp. but thats just my opinion =/

SlowBro 09-16-2008 01:08 PM

It's a somewhat low level quest given from the tall skinny old man in the Belos Weapon shop. I believe around level 40. Should say "Hidden Mission" on description or something to that effect.

gordonschumway 09-16-2008 01:18 PM

If I remember you get it alot earlier than that(maybe 15) but yeah pretty much we just trade kills until you get the title as opposed to dying and losing exp/ely. I guess people could put all thier money in the bank and do it right after a level up, but was just a suggestion for people who want the 5% defense reward for the title asap.

SlowBro 09-16-2008 01:27 PM

Ya I also remember having the quest alot earlier, but both mog and jap wikis say level 40 :/

BoredomKillz 09-16-2008 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aBstraCt (Post 153874)
Ya I also remember having the quest alot earlier, but both mog and jap wikis say level 40 :/

erm....MOG wiki says its lvl 15?

LaTale:What We Need is an Adventure - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

Skwie 09-16-2008 02:09 PM

Yeah, it's level 15.
Don't forget to store your money in the bank if you intend to farm deaths on a monster map; you lose both exp and ely upon death.

If you're a higher level doing the quest, farming deaths in PvP will probably be more efficient though, you'll die slower in PvE due to stamina increases.
Might as well just fight normally in there, you'll gain PvP points and you'll probably die enough. xD

SlowBro 09-16-2008 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoredomKillz (Post 153916)

Hi

LaTale:Titles - MyMMOGames.net Wiki

BoredomKillz 09-16-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aBstraCt (Post 153960)

oh thats weird i wonder why they say two different things xD

SlowBro 09-16-2008 03:08 PM

D:

me too, probably 2 different authors

oh well they'll fix when they read this lol

Viet 09-16-2008 04:27 PM

Actually there's a faster way to getting that title, took me like 15 minutes to get it, and yes I did it only after I lvled. Just find an iris stone near some mobs and die over and over.

BoredomKillz 09-16-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vi3tElite (Post 154187)
Actually there's a faster way to getting that title, took me like 15 minutes to get it, and yes I did it only after I lvled. Just find an iris stone near some mobs and die over and over.

yes doing this in arcadia 3 or the secret room is good as theyre right next to mob maps (peach mouths/white tigers and white ninja things)