Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-03-2011   #1 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>
Default Leveling buddiez

I'd say it's safe to say that I've returned to LaTale. Considering that the event is ending next week, I should start filling out my buddy list with people interested in grinding ~

Ritika - 101 Meister
RitiRoo - 100 Bow TH
Arindai - 82 Earth Sorc (hope to be in the 9x's by the end of the event)

So yeah, can't box spam forever. I can only grind on the weekends and VERY RARELY during the week (or for like an hour at night at like 11pm EST) because of homework. I've had people add me and be like HNNNG GRIND and it's like Tuesday night and I've got a lab and an essay to do.

I'm not really sure which I'll be most active on but at the moment I'm currently working on my sorcerer.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-03-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogi
Awards Facebook Fan

Clario is just really niceClario is just really niceClario is just really niceClario is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Clario Send a message via MSN to Clario Send a message via Yahoo to Clario Send a message via Skype™ to Clario
Xfire: xClario

Feel free to add me! We can be 'returned to LaTale' buddies.

IGN: Clario, Level 103 Fire Sorc.

~ Epitomize - Level 41 Lord Knight ~ Kiyomu - Level 39 Elemental Master ~ Tsurai - Level 40 Wind Sneaker ~
~ Sublimity - Level 37 Blade Master ~ Erisviell - Level ?? Code Exotic ~

02-03-2011   #3 (permalink)
LolWut?

TehAwesomo is on a distinguished road

I has a lvl 109 guardian and a lvl 81 blader...I am in your guild~ Just ask ImmortalEdge or lEdgel on the weekend ;D

02-04-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Battlefield HeroesDofusDynasty Warriors OnlineFlyFF
Awards Facebook Fan

Rested has a spectacular aura aboutRested has a spectacular aura aboutRested has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rested Send a message via Skype™ to Rested
IGN: Rawlie /Koldcut
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17~
Guild: FrenchBread

riti we can grind together now x'D
im in your guild too

02-04-2011   #5 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

^ o u guys, and I'm actually tied up a lot this weekend (boyfriend is coming up for a few nights for our anniversary) but he's played WoW SO HE UNDERSTANDS THE NEED TO GRINDDDDD

Teh I'll probably grind with you, the highest I'll probably get on my sorc is 83-84 /o/ Cause I think Aggero is like 10x? And I'm all SORCERER atm, but maybe on your TH? o:

02-05-2011   #6 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

Once you're like 105 or so Riti my TH will say Hi2u <3 I just been rly distracted with money making to level anything lately OTL

02-05-2011   #7 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
Once you're like 105 or so Riti my TH will say Hi2u <3 I just been rly distracted with money making to level anything lately OTL
I hope to have all my char's at level 100 by the end of the event and at least one of them like 105ish D; It's just picking the one I want to play first q_q

And you need to add my sorc to your BLs <3

/all these discussions about melee dagger make me wanna tryyyy

02-11-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogi
Awards Facebook Fan

Clario is just really niceClario is just really niceClario is just really niceClario is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Clario Send a message via MSN to Clario Send a message via Yahoo to Clario Send a message via Skype™ to Clario
Xfire: xClario

Hey, mister, I was able to bring up a Bard to 80.

If you wanna grind at places, call for me, please!

IGN: Kiyomu

~ Epitomize - Level 41 Lord Knight ~ Kiyomu - Level 39 Elemental Master ~ Tsurai - Level 40 Wind Sneaker ~
~ Sublimity - Level 37 Blade Master ~ Erisviell - Level ?? Code Exotic ~

02-12-2011   #9 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games
La TaleFiestaTrickster OnlinePerfect World

Rem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud of
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 160
Guild: Arctic

my spear wl is lv 115, and considering the lv gap is 19lvs im sure were fine :3 her ign SapphireTear

02-17-2011   #10 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Figured I should post this because I feel bad orz College has gotten really busy (chem major with two labs q_q) and to be honest, everyone seems to be able to grind a lot more than "occasionally on the weekends" like I stated in the OP. I was looking for, honestly, like 2 hours of grinding a week max, and I work through both the 2x on Saturday and Sunday is my homework day, and Im busy until 5 all week so, yeah.

If there's anyone who's strictly wtf casual and only grinds like 1-2 hours a week then feel free to add Arindai because her pet is the least dead.