ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Hunting Grounds (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-hunting-grounds/)
-   -   [OGPlanet] PVP Farming, anyone? (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-hunting-grounds/85698-pvp-farming-anyone.html)

Frecks 11-11-2010 07:24 AM

PVP Farming, anyone?

PVP farms take place on Mondays and Tuesdays at 6pm PST. So please begin whispering me about 15-30 minutes in advanced so I know who I'm taking.

First come first serve.
If you don't follow my rules, then you will no longer be able to participate in my PVP farms.

Rules;
If it's not your win, only attack a little so you're registered with the PVP system as being a participant instead of being afk. If you don't get your name in you will not receive points!

If you DO need to afk you need to get a Goblin Warlord shield, I cannot supply you with one of these so if you know you need to afk for more than one match, please be sure to get one for yourself.

Don't whisper me days in advance. I'm not reserving spots because of how unreliable some people can be. I'll be making teams the DAY of the PVP farm. So whisper me 30 minutes in advanced and be at the Fight arena on Channel 4 by 6 pm PST. If you're not there I'll have to find a replacement and you will not be participating that night in PVP farming.

You need to follow the rotation I've set, so I can keep track of how many wins each team gets. If you're on my team (Which I will remind in party and in all chat) You are on Team A and we have first win. If you are on another persons team (Normally Holyana but might change due to something going on with her irl) you are Team B and you win second. Team B will be the last winner of the rotation so that way when we meet up again, Team A winning will be fair.

We'll farm for an hour, then we'll see how everyone feels. Personally I get kind of bored after an hour, but if everyone is willing to continue on for the second hour instead of taking the 1 hour break, that's okay too.

Edit: 1/18/11:
PVP Farming has been postponed =.= My ping's blasted up to over 1k. Sometimes it drops to where I can play normally but then it jumps back up. Sorry for this. >.>

3rd jobs have been fixed!
PVP farming shall resume on 1/18/11 1/24/11 on Ch 4 at fight arena about 15-20 minutes prior to the scheduled time!
Remember there's limited space so act fast!

kmelfina 11-11-2010 08:34 AM

Well accts I'm interested in:

kmelfina - Lv 171 Bard (just 1,500 more pts to upgrade kilt to +5)

divinekeitoXD - Lv 82 Sorc (1999 more pts til Magic Concentration)

Frecks 11-11-2010 09:46 AM

okay, just leave me what times you're able.

Also, are you able to run these characters at the same time?

If so; Are you wanting to?

Esper 11-11-2010 10:12 AM

I'll join. More points means I can make more of the same gears. xD
You have me on your buddy list so you know how to reach me.

Frecks 11-11-2010 11:11 AM

Yes I dooooo

And I will when I get more.

So.. 3/8. 5 more!

Holyanabunny 11-13-2010 12:28 PM

Heya...am in need of an upgrade on my whole epic magic set so count me in :py35:

Am on regularly...just send me a whisper at DLHKitty of when you want to go that night. I am always up for PvP, long or short runs... preferably the longer the better :py55:

Oh and edit...am not usually on during the weekends though, previous stuff going on...so weekdays are best :)

MisterGlass 11-13-2010 11:16 PM

If you need more people and I'm not busy, I suppose I could help ;v

NightMend 11-14-2010 08:24 AM

Same here.

HeroNight lvl97 WL

Pringless 11-14-2010 09:18 PM

add me in as well
i will always be on at night

Pringless Lv120 bard

NightMend 11-15-2010 07:32 PM

btw i dont think i can pvp farm for long hours. Maybe 1hour at most or so. i tend to get bored easily =X

kmelfina 11-16-2010 01:11 PM

My timezone is EST, so I won't be on *much* weekdays. I get on 3 PM - 4:30 PM

Weekends = whatever works in time since I"ll be on... most of the time LOL! [except 2x time] (6 AM - til I feel tired)

Frecks 11-16-2010 05:16 PM

Wow okay, so this is what happens when a Laptop charger dies along with the favorites I had stored SO!!

We have the following.

Myself
Kmel
Jerry
Holyana
Mister
Night
Pring

Which means unless I can find a friend..

We need one more.
qq.
Tell your friends and I'll start scheduling. Hopefully more people reply soon..

But what would help is if everyone listed when they were available so I can chose the best time for the farms to take place. I have some, but as soon as others post them I'll get right to work! :py01:

Esper 11-16-2010 05:25 PM

MWF are the best for me since I get out at 12 unless something comes up. Let's pretend things appear so... 1:30 PM PST or after.
TTH I get home at 4PM so I don't know if people want to do it that late.

Edit: I'm fine with however long. I tend to space out during the farms since I can do other things.

BoredomKillz 11-16-2010 05:37 PM

well if you need someone i can go as a filler on my sorc
MW arent really good for me since i dont get home til 5-6pm, but if you wanna farm then im fine with it xD

TTH i get home at 3:30 ish
F is best for me since i dont have class x]

Frecks 11-16-2010 05:41 PM

Okay so..

What about Monday and Tuesday every week. I still need times. So far someone's said that they can only do an hour. due to boredom. Maybe we could do like one hour, then break for a bit then regroup and do another hour?

I have a friend that's willing to partake just in case we're short one as well.

BoredomKillz 11-16-2010 05:43 PM

if need be i can dual client

kmelfina 11-16-2010 06:35 PM

My Sched:

Mon - Nah, academic challenge
Tues - Free
Wed - Japanese Club every other week (not this time since next week = 1/2 day)
Thurs - academic challenge
Friday - Free lol.

Academic Challenge ends Jan. 19 after competition so yay!

Frecks 11-16-2010 07:06 PM

Kmel, I live in Est, and since a lot of people are in PST I'm willing to make arrangements. I was thinking we wouldn't start doing farming til 6 pm PST. Which would be 9 pm EST. or something.

Holyanabunny 11-16-2010 08:36 PM

I live PST.

Most every day is good with me, just not the weekends :py39:

Whenever is good during the day/night that is the majority...

Frecks 11-16-2010 10:45 PM

Well I'm just trying to make it okay with everyone, and not try to block their schedules much.

I'm thinking Mondays and Tuesdays, around 6-7 PM PST, or 9-10 PM Est. :py07: Just kind of hard to please them all