Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Hunting Grounds

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-20-2010   #1 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster
Default Off goes the QQ king

Ok so, this is a serious thread. This isn't your daily Heart forum post. I'm taking a long long long long long break aka quitting Latale, if not, all gaming on the computer. Real life can go from being chill then take a turn to utter crap. I have to set myself straight again and work hard to achieve my goals. I haven't had bologna in 5 years. I don't know if I'll be back, but I'll still be active on the forums somewhat.

Alright so, every quitting thread has some type of tribute to who I should talk about on my b/l. I'm a trendy guy so I'll do the same thing.

I'm so popular so if I missed you, too bad, so sad, send me a postcard.
I suck at this and I get free popsicles. This is mainly for people who visit these forums.
So here we go:
Destiny
Kenji- You're my bro, cool guy, not gay for me, keep it chill with your moving and stuff. Maybe one day we can play together again.
Suzan- Sup gurl, you wanna rp? Good luck in life and hope your parents don't get on your case.
Nue- I really don't know who you are, but I added you and spammed stuff many numerous times. You come into my threads and post random videos and comments also. You are a mysterious one.

Grindomaniacs

Tuffgai- Yo man, get da gurls, ur #1. We had some great laffs and fun, hope you doin alright.
Banana- Sup leecher, you're hella gay.
Jackelroo- Man gurl, you strike up random convos in the middle of grinding. Cats, cats, cats, cats. Don't get swallowed in your room.

SR crew
Azu- Pro guild leader, fun to talk to, I dunno where you went off. Disappeared into the night sky =( Hope to see yah again.
Swiv- Quitting 1 day, coming back the next day, loved it. Cool dude, we'll talk on msn whenever. Get dat mio x azu kthx.
Tony- We had some great lulz, stealing my glasses, the works.
Ryu- ez. Hows those groceries doin?
Carol- Yo gurl, cause I don't care eh eh eh eh eh, I don't care eh eh eh eh eh!
Kuma- Kool gurl, Guild leader #2, works at da library and doesn't afraid of anything. -inserts valk joke-
Barry- Quiet guy, but very helpful. We need more people like this guy. I get the impression he's a firefighter.
Brigs- Cool guy, started missing yah on vent dude. Take it easy with school and r/l.
Seph- This guy right here is da man. Man with da plan. Too bad our templezbian plan didn't work out QQ Keep it real.
Manabi- I still can't tell your gender. Oh well, this world needs to keep some secrets. Keep sending me those bacon extravaganzas haha!
Mongo- Crazy grinder. I could never keep up with you in a million years. Hope to see you troll the rankings again.
Luci- Even though I only met you for like 3 days and got a random relationship invite from you, you are worth being mentioned. From my b/l chats, I deemed that your were an old man/12 year old skinny chick that was fat and syrups in pvp on a gs.

Gay Brigade
The gayest guys on my b/l. Made me rage at their convos.
<These are the ranks I put them in, but the president voted himself in>
President: Nick- I have a life so yeah. I have so much proof you couldn't handle the truth. Also, you're fat. /afk
Vice President: Pie- 1-10umad? When I first started playing this game, you were the first person I noticed on this forum and I wanted to add you really bad for some reason. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.
Add me to fb kthx. I give u lots of hira-faces or w/e faces you want.
Secretary: Hira- The only cool guy in this group. Too bad he's gay. Thanks for the anime recommendations man.
Treasurer: Zuro- You suck, gay, retarded, and gay. I was gonna make you president but nick insisted. No, I jk. Cool dude, random msns are random.
Treasuerer's *****: Wen- Yeah, you can guess what the censored is. It was my idea to add her, look where you guys are now. I ruined her life. Have a good one wen.
Trash Bin Boy: Jerry- I had to do it. Can't believe we're almost twins.

Other friends:
Aubree- Nice person, always asking for tips and I would be happy to help her. Keep on making those pro items haha. (do you still have confiagurate?)
Fuzzles- I don't know why I don't have you on my b/l, but I see you everywhere on the forums. I hate you. P.S. I hate you. I give free hentai btw. Good stuff.
[GA]Jerry- I don't see you on much but you're a cool guy, even came on vent to talk. Hope you doin good.
Kmelfina- Too bad I got banned the same day you added me. You seem like a cool person. =(

And many more. That's all I can think of atm, deleted Latale so I can't look on my b/l. Sorry if I forgot you. I'll be mostly active in the heart forums unless some mod decides to bomb all my threads again. Add me on msn via my profile or w/e if you want to keep contact with me blah blah blah.

I'm not having a goodbye party because I'm not a baddo like tuff. So too bad.

1-10usad? 99
Bacon, signing off.

Last edited by Bacon; 06-20-2010 at 04:35 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-20-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Mika will become famous soon enough
IGN: Swedish
Class: Gold digge- no♥ lt_treasurehunter
Guild: ShiningRay

Hey playboy, its about time, and your times up.

Last edited by Mika; 06-20-2010 at 04:26 PM.

06-20-2010   #3 (permalink)
Where is MetalGarurumon?
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaElswordLeague of Legends

WarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really niceWarGreymon is just really nice

My god, I cried and laughed at this thread.
Kim msn pls.<3

06-20-2010   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

gordonschumway will become famous soon enough
Class: :( lt_templar

Wow Kim don't you dare be getting a life on us

Also TopX is gonna be super pissed you didn't mention him.

Also I only did that party cause I was gonna kill myself live in the game but the coppers put a stop to that haw haw. Man what an ED article that would have made!

You are a rascal, you took all my treasures just to leave. A man doesn't take a bunch of primes and bail, its against the laws of something or other.

You know you are gonna get super bored of that lame life and come back. Big jibbler you will at least come and put funny stuff on the heart forums. You have too many good ideas to let them go to waste. You better go get your gurl back before MushDragon realizes he lives right next to her and goes in for the kill. All that RP with BunnyBecca is gonna get him all zerked up if you know what I mean.

What else, did I mention Helium kicks ass? Yeah I hope things go well so you don't end up like me with one gurl hating me, one gurl wanting to put me in jail, one gurl that hates me and then doesn't hate me but still tells all my secrets to the ones who do anyways. One gurl that...wait thats all the gurls I know haw haw batting 1.000 me. God wheres that Helium tank...wait this is about you, yeah do good so that you can come back and be the king of LT and make a completed Grind Guide "How I have a Life and Still Got to 200 and made hot art and was the CEO of Texas and got all the gurls and ruled Earth"

Well that's about all the happiness I can muster. Send that stuff to qt so when I faag out and come back I can use it again. Since I can't get what I want and am forced to walk the earth in misery. Oh well I'm eating at Cask and Cleaver tomorrow so all the haters can pound sand. Wait this is about you again, I'll learn. Yeah come back to Riverside and drink a chocolate cake shake with me since I can't drink gas anymore haw haw.

That's all I couldn't keep up my Pity Party of not talking when Mr. Kim is leaving. You are probably trolling but I will still treat it as srs bnss. You'll find real life is filled with Baddos, Scumpos, Jibblers, Black Zabblers, Anti Qts, Gelfers, and Yermos. They aren't cool, I'm cool(not cool enough for her though haw haw) so come back with the cool kids and I'll be like Swivel and cry and quit everyday and just come back and grind some more. Qt is super pissed so I need to get back in there and mend fences and by mending fences I mean farming Siam Daggers with him

Wow I did it again, such a Ramblepants me. the point is, this thread is meaningless because I will force you to come back and make that super funny pic I was talking to you about. ok the end.

06-20-2010   #5 (permalink)
Pokemangz Masta 1-10umad?
Special Games
La Tale
Awards Twitter Fan

LolJaen will become famous soon enoughLolJaen will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonschumway
I'll be like Swivel and cry and quit everyday and just come back and grind some more.
Wow! I only cried like 99 times kay. wow what the qqrambletrainub

1-10amsadaboutkimleaving?1

@ Kim: Welcome back! IRL is chill mang! msnxxxconvos4lyfe

/random *** out

How am i supposed to be who i'll be if i am who i am?"

06-20-2010   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

gordonschumway will become famous soon enough
Class: :( lt_templar

This thread has been up for 1 hour now and Pie or Fuzzles haven't posted yet. Maybe cause its not in Heart or more recently Cookies.

ITS A SIGN OF THE END TIMES I TELL U

Also my tank is gone so stop being a Fraidy Cat thinking I'm gonna deep 6 myself you rascals. I miss my friend Tanky but he only wanted to make trouble and collapse my lungs. After I eat Cask and Cleaver I'll go roam the lands of Latale looking for trouble.

That means you have to come back Kim and you too Swivel, its the law. I need people to laff with and tell funny stories since qt got pissed after I asked him like 57 times for some.

Last edited by gordonschumway; 06-20-2010 at 05:36 PM.

06-20-2010   #7 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

wow..........i dont know what to say..... e.e
i dont know if this is a dream come true or...............no wait ya its a dream come true 8D WOOOOOO NO MORE BACON i hope you burn in a fiery pit of bacon fat called life

but really sry to see you go kim >: but real life > a game x]
i know you looked up to me like a god and worshipped my very being so just know that i am ceiling pie and i am always watching even an idiot like you :]

msn me when you realize im always invisible or something /o/
youre the only retard ill ever miss be happy kimmy

06-20-2010   #8 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Guild: Luminary

Bye Bye Kim, D= Enjoy your life! You'll forever change the way i look at bacon good sir. Hope you get really really rich so you can come back and blow all your money stress free on online games and not feel bad about it.

06-20-2010   #9 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

1-10ugone? 99.

Fun times bacon, lets have more later k.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

06-20-2010   #10 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuro
1-10ugone? 99.

Fun times bacon, lets have more later k.
kinky .

06-20-2010   #11 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

WOW RUDE. KIM. COME BACK. MY BACON. BAWWW. /cries.

Wow, you better come back and visit us sometime. Man this is like becoming Angel Beats!, everyone is leaving and reaching their goals to disappear. At least Kim, you won't be an NPC. (I feel like crying now, /cries a river.)

And talk to me anytime about anime, harharhar.

And P.S.: I'm still waiting for that Izaya and Shizuo pic. Cough it up.

And here, a picture to celebrate <3:

06-20-2010   #12 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleElsword

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice
IGN: Shikigami
Class: Minstrel lt_bard

Sry Kim, but Len's my *****; not the other way around. LOL
/runs

And totally get where you're coming from; I did the same thing for like over a year or so. MAYBE I'LL POKE YOU RANDOMLY ON MSN. Maybe.

Next up: Jan 05 Update Review

06-20-2010   #13 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold

Lie more Wen. You be killing my rep.

06-20-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleGunbound

MisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the rough

wow qq. Kimrean is leaving.

Vare sad I am now ;(

06-20-2010   #15 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.

Cool story bro

Gimme your msn D:

06-20-2010   #16 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

president of the GB nick will be vare ronery without you kim >:
he wants your butt

06-20-2010   #17 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

I'm very very very sad. ;(

LF> Naoi to use hypnosis powers to bring back Kim.

06-20-2010   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleGunbound

MisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
president of the GB nick will be vare ronery without you kim >:
he wants your butt
wow go away, you're president while I go qqmoar.

06-20-2010   #19 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

I was supposed to be president! I call underhanded tactics!

06-20-2010   #20 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGlass
wow go away, you're president while I go qqmoar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuro
I was supposed to be president! I call underhanded tactics!
you two can join together and be one if you know what i mean ;D
then youre both president yay /o/