01-30-2010   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Foxit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Foxit
IGN: Foxsong
Class: Dagger Explorer lt_explorer
Level: 46
Guild: Nobodies
Default oh man, this is making me go against the lurker's code.

So this is really unlike me, I usually hate getting involved in forums and all, but.. (for those who hate reading scroll down ;p)

Hey there! So, I'm somewhat new on LaTale so far. I've gotten up to a level 46 dagger explorer so far, it's a lot of fun. I started playing with my friend over in Holland, and funny thing is - He downloaded the OGP version, and I wound up getting Aeria (I'm in NY, so I guess I'll lag either way). He switched over to Aeria, but has since not only surpassed me in levels, but sorta..went inactive. Even after starting a guild and getting fashion poop and all. So all in all, I still want to play, but it's pretty lonely and boring on your own. i'm not much of a talker unless you get me started AND a lone-wolf type player. However, I've gotten desperate enough to keep on playing that I want people to party with and be active with and all D: Enjoys long walks on the moonlit beach, candle light dinners, level 46 and looking for a good time. Har har

Short version: Hey there. I'm level 46, IGN Foxsong. Want to party/do stuff? Let me know. Thanks

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-30-2010   #2 (permalink)
tail of fairies ღ
Special
Games
Spiral KnightsTrickster OnlineLa TaleElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMs. ggFTW

Janna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond reputeJanna has a reputation beyond repute

OGP's server is way closer to you than Aeria's... which is in Germany. I'd recommend a switch - if you can, that is. ^_^; I completely know how tough it is to leave things behind.

There aren't as many people playing Aeria so most of our forum population is OGP, g'luck looking! I'd have loved to party with you on my explorer since she's close to your level, but I'm in OGP.

01-30-2010   #3 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

^ Lols what Miyu said, most of us are in OGP. xD

Anyways welcome to GGFTW. ;>

01-30-2010   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Thanks both of you for the quick responses =P

Yea, it sucks that most players on here are on the OGP version..rather, most players in general are =/ But at this point, I'm not considering moving to OGP for a few reasons: Getting back to level 46 (almost 47 now) is going to be too much of a pain in the ass, it sounds a little too populated at the moment for my tastes, Aeria has a few added bonuses although it lacks content, and really I've had bad experiences with OGP in the past.

With that aside, thank you for the welcome~ The Aeria forums are so unorganized I didn't even want to bother, and the Q&A section here is great.

01-30-2010   #5 (permalink)
Sora no Kiseki SC pls.
Games
La TaleLegend of EddaS4 LeagueRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerFacebook Fan

Hiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to beholdHiratori is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Hiratori / Damuron
Class: Maestro / BM lt_bard
Level: 19x / 50
Guild: Hearts / Oblivion

Have fun at Aeria though. ;D

I hear there are lots of nice people there. xD

01-30-2010   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

We'll see, I decided to just go ahead and post on their forums too. The view count shot up fast, but absolutely no replies >_> Looks like I'm gonna have to keep on soloing for a long time ;p