First off let me say I had no idea where to put an introduction thread, so I apologize if this is the wrong section.
Onto more important business, Hi!
I'm new around here, but not so new to LaTale. Well, by standards today I seem like I am. I played during closed beta, and then after it came out school got in my way so I had to stop. Then I came back and LaTale literally hated my laptop, after running it I would get a BSOD and OGP offered no help. Then I went onto my older computer and started playing, everything was fine. I got to level 29 on an archer planning to be a gunslinger. Then I stopped for no reason and what not. I went to maple story, which I am semi decent in for playing on the korean version. Currently I have a 100 Striker, 71 Aran, and 61 Bandit. Anyway, Maple Story is getting very repetitive to me and I want a new MMO to play that is fun and not completely devoted to 6 hours of grinding at a low level.
So now, I'm here asking for a bunch of help and advice. My plan is to come back clean and everything, same account but different character. Probably going to make a gaurdian-to-be character because I like upclose melee and mobbing. Though, it may be a little hard as I've done my research.
Now I have a few questions;
1) Will the transition from Maple to LaTale be hard for me to make, concerning leveling and actually getting to an enjoyable high level.
2) Does grinding to 80 take the same amount of time it would take to get to 120 in Maple Story, disregarding any 2x stuff and leeching in Maple.
3) Are there are great guides you could dispose to me.
4) Has anyone also had a problem with Vista and BSOD errors?
5) In general, how hard is it to make it good in this game without needing to buy a lot of astros. I can buy astros, but not copious amounts.
6) I saw a thread a wile ago about this prime exp pots and costing about 2m each in the market. Is that a lot or is that cheap in LaTale?
Mk, that should be all. I really appreciate anything and everything you guys offer to me. ^^
Oh, and by all means ask any questions you have about me~