Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
08-04-2008   #1 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods
Default looking for friends/buddy/party people

Ok, it seems i found real champs of buddies on my list as whenever they get to level 20-25, they restart a new character and i help them level up again.. then they delete that character and do it again... I'm looking for people to party with at random maps, I'm a level 29 knight who tends to get stuck soloing everything or doing mobs way below my level (yeah, you level up REAL fast getting 5-20 exp per kill, huh...)

So, I'm looking for people to do runs with me in the lair of the dragon, and other level 28-34ish quests (if you are slightly below, or even at level 20 and want help leveling up to the point so that you can run the runs with me, im perfectly ok with that, just please, dont use me lol)

i do not know how much longer i'll be on tonight, and i work tomorrow from 5-10 est, i will probably be on after work tomorrow and hopefully beforehand.

any takers?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-04-2008   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Epic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Epic
IGN: Original
Class: explorer lt_explorer
Level: 4X
Guild: Vengeance

ill add you in OB o.O

08-05-2008   #3 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro

ok, i found vi3t, hes runnin it with me and one of his friends, and a random person who is now a friend.

08-05-2008   #4 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

OMG i had no idea you as a friend (just to let you know my characters name is RandomPerson XD) but *ahem* anyways ill be glad to add you as a friend

08-26-2008   #5 (permalink)
cheese on a stick

bump for the sheer fact im looking for people to run anything with again (in OB)... Lair of dragon, or random quests... im looking for people level 30+ for partying because i get stuck with lower level parties which impair my exp greatly

ign globalastro add me, just send me a whisper as to who you are and what you'd like to run

08-26-2008   #6 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105

Try to find random in gamr :P he tend to love doing Lair xD

08-27-2008   #7 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

._. so this is why you randomly added me in game XD i forgot i posted that in CB XD but ya lair i dont like to do it anymore =P (even though i did go there with you XD) SHANGRI-LA ALL THE WAY NOW!! XD

08-28-2008   #8 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

TypicalCats is on a distinguished road
IGN: TypicalCat

if your goin for shangrila add me Typicalcat ill help anyone get there set of armor as long as i can have a darn hyumu gloves dang thing wont drop for me. oh and i seen you around random i see you in most random places

08-28-2008   #9 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypicalCats
if your goin for shangrila add me Typicalcat ill help anyone get there set of armor as long as i can have a darn hyumu gloves dang thing wont drop for me. oh and i seen you around random i see you in most random places
XDDD diid that sux i went today and got 4 GLOVES!?!?!? (i had 5 total =P) ya >.> lame XD

08-28-2008   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

ohh i keep gettin head piece like alot of times all i need is gloves what bout you. got the whole set already

08-28-2008   #11 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

nope i needs the boot =/ i usually go with my guilfie who has the boots but not the gloves so its like perfect for us XD

08-28-2008   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

yea ic dang gloves man all i need but yea if anyone needs a guide at shangrila im the man

08-28-2008   #13 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

er well i think the rates were increased (yet again lol) cause i was getting 14k exp and 21k exp from monkeys and such and got 5 hyunmu equips on one go (not including hyunmu himself) so hey you might get lucky? good luck on the gloves =D

08-28-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

server maintenance hope they dont change it back

09-01-2008   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

UncleBobbie is on a distinguished road
IGN: UncleBobbie, in all of em
Level: Noob. ._.
Xfire: Nope

Globe ._. add tha bobbehmastah plx ; - ;