Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-28-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti
Default ShiningRay-cruiting

Hi. I'm Seph. Spokesperson for ShiningRay, ShiningGay, TanningRay....whatever people call it these days.

Well, as of today, we added a few new members to the guild. But we are looking to expand upon getting our guild list active again. With our guild under new management, it is now possible for us to move on as a guild. Which means bringing back all of our old members, and polishing the list to its former glory.

Let me tell you a bit about SR, from the perspective of a member.

ShiningRay is probably the unspoken- closest group of friends I have ever had in my online gaming experience. When I joined this guild, my application process took 1 month, since the guild was originally not very keen to adding outside members. After 1 month of getting to know everyone, my closest friend finally added me into the guild. Once in, it was like a whole new window to playing the game had opened. The friends I made in SR, were extremely fun to talk to, and always willing to give a helping hand. All though I asked a lot in SR, I was eventually able to return the favor to the guild, bY working on providing GP, and helping the others who helped me.

We are currently recruiting for SR, which is not very typical of our guild. But we decided to take this measure to share our experience with other players.

Here are our guidelines for joining SR.

-No Level Requirements, level does not determine personality.-

-We want QUALITY personality.-

-"Ha1 guize LF>Party 2 do Sphinx Lul I nid all drops 2 maek elies." THIS IS NOT PROPER SENTENCE STRUCTURE. We expect you to punctuate, spell, and type like a normal person. Honestly, give us something worth reading/responding.

-Our guild is very close-knit, we take a lot of pride in seeing the emblem under our names. Although, it'd be pretty disgusting to see
God of Failing
i1337xXoOAznBrPinoySlayerNarutoxSasukeOoXx1234567
[ShiningRay]

Please keep obnoxious names to a minimum, we're very picky when it comes to xX'es and Numbers.

-Be mature when necessary. We want to maintain a good image of our guild as well as our members.
Acting like you have tourettes in Elias Ch1 is just not cool. At all

-Try to create an equilibrium between what you give and take to the guild. If you're going to beg members for help all the time, you better be willing to provide something they need or the guild needs in return.

-Unless every member agrees, try not to talk crap about others. We are all UNIMAGINABLY close, and we don't want stupid e-drama tearing us apart.

How to get in

First. PM.... 'Keotachi' 'xdgr' 'Kuzonoha' 'LeArc' We are the assumed Submasters.

We are only taking 3 more people until January 1st. Then after that, it's 1 person a month, we will be doing this to not only give new members a time to make themselves comfortable in the guild, but to keep the Guild Chat from being FLOODED with conversation, there will always be someone to quit, and always be someone to keep the chat alive. We want to keep a balance between that

When you apply, we will have a 3 day interview period, to determine if you have the qualities we want our future guild-mate to have, if we are pleased with you, we will gladly take you in when we see fit.
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

Last edited by Sephiroth; 12-28-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-28-2010   #2 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Hi Seph would it be okay to add my bard? I was planning to play latale a bit (to get my bard/sorc to 3rd job) but maybe being in a guild with all my old friends might convince me to stay a bit longer. I can't log on right now cause I don't have it installed on my new laptop, orz

If not just please don't kick my sorc Q_Q

12-28-2010   #3 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

SpanishRay 2011
darn you made this thread before me ...

let's just make this clear, we want active people who can sustain themselves without looking like a total d bag. we aren't forcing anyone to play this game 24/7 because in the end, this is just a game.

character levels are not a major issue at all, but we also don't want people who disappear after the day they join without good reason. no one wants that, and neither do we.

other than that, feel free to join and be amazed by keotachi's OP ...

also ^just pm whenever you get back into the game so we can let your bard in

12-29-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleGunbound

MisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the roughMisterGlass is a jewel in the rough

You mean he's been holding out on his OP...

'mg.

12-29-2010   #5 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold

fly across half the map, so OP'd ...

12-29-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Eden EternalSword 2Trickster OnlineGrand Chase

Shippo~ will become famous soon enough
Guild: FrenchBread

xD You guys didn't end up getting a picture of Barry doing Wheel of Swords? :P

12-29-2010   #7 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games

no not yet... I'll get him one day when he's not on his RW
he might just barry roll out of it though ..

12-30-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

hmmm should i leave my pretty much dead guild to this?

12-30-2010   #9 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.
Guild: ShiningRay

^Yes you should, Horie. ;D

I'll Barry roll on Blader sometime later today Tony O, 'cause like, Barry rolling is awesome.

12-30-2010   #10 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games

make up your mind first if you're really attached to your guild. you're welcome to join anytime though.

just remind me whenever you want me to record it, I actually have something interesting in mind ..

12-31-2010   #11 (permalink)
A Distant Visionary.
Games
La Tale

Fayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really niceFayt is just really nice
IGN: Aurelius
Class: Bladerr. lt_blader
Level: 170.
Guild: ShiningRay

I know how it feels to be super attached to a guild even if it's dead...especially as a junior in my very first guild. Think it through before you make a decision.

Oh really Tony O. Now I'm interested! ;o

02-11-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Vodafone is on a distinguished road
IGN: Vodafone
Class: WarLord lt_warlord
Level: 114

there is only a few of you guys left huh? o_o
i think i pretty much incarnated myself as a ruinwalker and strider..ditched my old sword warlord :T..bleh i probably shoulda just kept my character in SR >.>