ggFTW Regular

Frecks is on a distinguished road
IGN: Jelloh/Jiruu
Class: Minstrel/Treasure Hunter lt_bard
Level: 15x/10x
Guild: LunarBreak
Default Lunarbreak

Hello everyone!

Lunarbreak is a level 8 Neutral guild that is recruiting new members!

We're looking for people that are nice, and fun to get along with, we prefer those who do not bring drama in to the guild.

There's no level requirements and we are all quite nice, and easy to get along with :]

If you'd like to join Lunarbreak either send me a Personal Message here or in game, if you PM in game contact either BadHabitRabbit, KyubiYakumo, or Jelloh

I'm more than willing to answer any questions you may have.
*I am not the guild leader, simply recruiting, if you want to contact the guild leader, please see the above IGN's mentioned.

Thank you, have a good day (:

Last edited by Frecks; 10-11-2010 at 06:23 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-11-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Poofypjs will become famous soon enoughPoofypjs will become famous soon enough
IGN: BadHabitRabbit
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Level: 153

(Just before we start, this is the guild leader(BadHabitRabbit) ^^; I'm not that great at this stuff, so, I apologize if anything comes off "Just not right")

Just a few things I would like to add.

I figured it's about time we should make a recruit thread here, as we are currently rank 37(which, I assume means we're doing good. I don't know, I started the guild maybe, say, 3 months ago? Maybe it was 4) and we do have quite a few spaces left open.

We are looking for pretty much anyone who isn't out to make trouble and those that are willing to talk and possibly put up with my bad jokes. While this is a recruit thread, please understand I'm not going to accept everyone that PMs me here or in game, or those that post here. Chances are though, you'll be invited as long as we have space.

Also, while we may not be able to help everyone at all times, KyubiYakumo and I are pretty much up to helping ones who really need it. We're not going to answer everyone's beckon call, I hope you understand, but if there's any guild quest or such you need help with, don't be afraid to ask. Just please, don't ask for giants XD At least, don't ask me to do them. (done them a bit too much)

Yeah yeah, I rambled on, but I guess it helps you to understand more about me, and it will reflect on your expectations of the guild, I hope.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. And yes, we do have crop occuasionally, however, we remove crop hoppers pretty quickly, or just have our fun with them and wait for the crop harvest to begin and then kick them >:D

Quick guildrule list:
-No drama, inside the guild, or from outside. A few comments about something bad concerning an event outside the game is alright, but we won't let it bring down the chat.
-Respect EVERYONE. We want you to respect people inside the guild as well as outside. The game is more fun when everyone else isn't at each other's throats.
-Understand others may be busy or may not be up to helping/selling/buying/etc.
-Cursing is already a no-no in ToS for La Tale. We don't accept it here at all. Same with sexual jokes.

Wow, that made me feel strict.

All in all, I'm willing to listen to anyone if they have a problem in the game, so don't feel afraid to talk to me if you do join about a problem you might have. Also, if you can't contact me through whisper, you can always send a mail message and I'll get back to you when I can.

(I really hope that wasn't too much o_O; )

Oh yeah:

BadHabitRabbit: level 151 WL
BaneAngelo: level 126 guardian
LutiaSol: level 86(?) TH
MylaMeridia: level 122 Sorc

You can try whispering/mailing any of those characters. I just think it would be easier to PM me or post a reply here though.

Last edited by Poofypjs; 11-06-2010 at 09:07 AM.

10-28-2010   #3 (permalink)
Rem
take my hand ʚɞ
Games
La TaleFiestaTrickster OnlinePerfect World

Rem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud ofRem has much to be proud of
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 160
Guild: Arctic

I would like to join if your still recruiting
Im a lv. 11 Treasure Hunter ( but i had made this yesterday since i didnt want my sorcerer anymore) Im active and very friendly.

10-30-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnLove
I would like to join if your still recruiting
Im a lv. 11 Treasure Hunter ( but i had made this yesterday since i didnt want my sorcerer anymore) Im active and very friendly.
Unfortunately, the guild systems are a bit broken at the moment on La Tale ^^; So recruiting right now is impossible. However, I'll keep you in mind when they are working again, which I assume may be Wednesday.

Feel free to contact me in game before then. I'm on constantly on my Sorc(trying to get her to 140 for the next patch) right now, so that would be the best bet if you want to catch me online.

Also, I assume you mean explorer and mage.

11-03-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

JRSpaniel is on a distinguished road
IGN: JRSpaniel
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 15

Hm, I've been looking for a guild to join on my mage. Name's JRSpaniel, if you want to add me as a friend, go right ahead :3

hey man :3

La Tale: JRSpaniel - Wizard
Jerepup - Knight

11-04-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRSpaniel
Hm, I've been looking for a guild to join on my mage. Name's JRSpaniel, if you want to add me as a friend, go right ahead :3
^^; I'm not quite the type to just add people to my buddylist, sorry. But um...could you try to say a little about yourself? If you would rather be private about it, I could contact you in game in whisper.

Sorry I'm being so stingy, but, I want to make sure the people I invite are going to be friendly, nice, etc before hand.

11-05-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleElsword

Kyubi will become famous soon enoughKyubi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Kyubi
IGN: KyubiYakumo
Class: RW/Bard/Warrior lt_treasurehunter
Level: 16x/13x/7x
Guild: Guild lead,LunarBreak
Xfire: No XFire lawl

On a side note if you by chance or for some reason can't catch Rabbit, you can contact one of my two characters seen in my signature also, I'm ussually afk on my TH during school 7~3PM OGP(mail me then and I'll catch it after school) times but I should be able to catch your whisp/mail easily around 3~12 PM OGP/PST time.

KyubiYakumo-Lv 15x Bow TH
DrakoSingetail-Lv 10xx Bard
RemeliaScarletLv 8x Spear Warlord

11-06-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

JRSpaniel is on a distinguished road
IGN: JRSpaniel
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poofypjs
^^; I'm not quite the type to just add people to my buddylist, sorry. But um...could you try to say a little about yourself? If you would rather be private about it, I could contact you in game in whisper.

Sorry I'm being so stingy, but, I want to make sure the people I invite are going to be friendly, nice, etc before hand.
Sure, no problem. I'm 21 and in college, and I'm a pretty laid-back guy. Gaming's my favorite thing to do, along with drawing and writing. The only drama I get involved with is theater, so no worries about that. When I'm not grinding/questing in-game, I like hanging out in towns and just chilling.

hey man :3

La Tale: JRSpaniel - Wizard
Jerepup - Knight

11-09-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
La TaleElsword

Kyubi will become famous soon enoughKyubi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Kyubi
IGN: KyubiYakumo
Class: RW/Bard/Warrior lt_treasurehunter
Level: 16x/13x/7x
Guild: Guild lead,LunarBreak
Xfire: No XFire lawl

I suppose I could whisp you in game since you obviously seem like the attitude Rabbit wants in guild, I assume you'll want your mage in guild?

If were offline/afk and you attempt to whisper us just send a mail via postman so we can get to you as soon as we can, in case we forget since my memory sucks.

KyubiYakumo-Lv 15x Bow TH
DrakoSingetail-Lv 10xx Bard
RemeliaScarletLv 8x Spear Warlord

11-11-2010   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Frecks is on a distinguished road
IGN: Jelloh/Jiruu
Class: Minstrel/Treasure Hunter lt_bard
Level: 15x/10x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyubi
my memory sucks.
Truth ^

11-17-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Unfortunately, despite having messaged you here, I have not gotten a response back. If possible, could you please respond here or in a PM? If you have already gotten into another guild, please also inform me of that(even though, at this point, you probably wouldn't care to reply to this lol).