Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-14-2010   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Battlefield HeroesDofusDynasty Warriors OnlineFlyFF
Awards Facebook Fan

Rested has a spectacular aura aboutRested has a spectacular aura aboutRested has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rested Send a message via Skype™ to Rested
IGN: Rawlie /Koldcut
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17~
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonschumway
I heard that FB/GB is close to signing Kim away from SR

BIGGER THAN LEBRON JAMEZ
omg
shizz kim could replace lebron on my fantasy team roster anyday

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-11-2010   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Halure is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Halure Send a message via Skype™ to Halure
IGN: Halure
Class: Warrior
Level: 64

I've been looking around for a guild to join. Your guild catches my eye and I would be interested in joining. I also have a brother and two other friends who are looking to join a guild, and we wanted to join one together. So are there still openings?

08-11-2010   #43 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Level: 195

sure making 4 slots is easy peasy /o/ youre all welcome to join :]
but i dont know if the guild functions are working yet so dunno if i can add yet XD

08-11-2010   #44 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
but i dont know if the guild functions are working yet so dunno if i can add yet XD
They haven't been working lately?

--Frenchbread is

08-11-2010   #45 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro

OGP broke the guild system so we can't do anything with it at all except GQ. .__.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

08-11-2010   #46 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
OGP broke the guild system so we can't do anything with it at all except GQ. .__.
Ei. That's lovely.

--Frenchbread is

08-11-2010   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
That's great! Finally we found a guild. We thought of making our own but then I realized how expensive it was. My main character is Halure, so I'll message you later after I'm done with homework. My brother is on right now, his name is ZOMGITZATANK. My two other friends aren't on right now so I'll introduce them to you when they are.

Actually, my brother has a shop up right now so we'll message you later!

08-11-2010   #48 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

okies, but depending on when youre done with homework i might not be on XD
if im not on whisper RandornPerson or MorinoRyoushi x]

08-30-2010   #49 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Dasten is on a distinguished road
IGN: Yoshiyu
Class: Templar 8x

Why was i kicked out of the guild? i would love an explanation as to why you would callously do this? imagine my surprise when i finally manage to log on and that had happened?

08-30-2010   #50 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

you were kicked when i we were adding halure and her friends to the guild which was more than 2 weeks ago. i had kicked you cause i had not heard from you for about another 2 weeks. i am not psychic if you dont tell me where you are then all you are is inactive to me and i treat all the inactives the same. the lower the GP they have the more likely they will get the boot

08-30-2010   #51 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Hey Pie, letting you know that Chow started playing SoulMaster. You play that right? Add him so you guys can play together! His name is TRANNYFTW. He's playing a priest. Sadly I can't play because it keeps d/c me.

And I probably won't be active for a while in La Tale. You can boot me for the space if you want and I'll just hit you up when I start playing again.

08-30-2010   #52 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster

Quote:
you were kicked when i we were adding halure and her friends to the guild which was more than 2 weeks ago. i had kicked you cause i had not heard from you for about another 2 weeks. i am not psychic if you dont tell me where you are then all you are is inactive to me and i treat all the inactives the same. the lower the GP they have the more likely they will get the boot
Did pie just get hacked or am I being trolled atm?

08-30-2010   #53 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halure
Hey Pie, letting you know that Chow started playing SoulMaster. You play that right? Add him so you guys can play together! His name is TRANNYFTW. He's playing a priest. Sadly I can't play because it keeps d/c me.

And I probably won't be active for a while in La Tale. You can boot me for the space if you want and I'll just hit you up when I start playing again.
oh well i dont play too much but ill add him lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon
Did pie just get hacked or am I being trolled atm?
no kim i just dont like you and kicking you is made of fun

Last edited by Sanichi; 08-30-2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Sanichi watching you troll o3o

08-30-2010   #54 (permalink)
Takamina=waifu material
Games
Iris OnlineLegend of EddaLa Tale

Bacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the roughBacon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Bacon
IGN: Bacon
Class: Cleric
Guild: Hello Gangster

I meant the way pie was typing=( Either he was in a rush to get a ham sandwich or he doesn't give a crap for today. WOW HOW MANY MODS ARE WATCHING ME!;_;

08-30-2010   #55 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

i dont get what you mean o3o
do you mean how i never use punction on the internet cause its a hassle and i just dont care? 8D

08-30-2010   #56 (permalink)
Wen
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleElsword

Wen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really niceWen is just really nice
IGN: Shikigami
Class: Minstrel lt_bard

I'M ALMOST BACK TO LATALE. ALMOST.
I just have to fly back and move all my crap to the new place and pray my monitor does not die again.
Technically I could play on vacation but internet here suxxxxxx.
DUNKICKPLZ. I like my chars with em bread above their heads. 8D

PS. You have no idea how many times I have to reread what you type at times Pie cause your lack of punctuation is like >:

Next up: Jan 05 Update Review

08-30-2010   #57 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

/kicks wen
DO NOT QUESTION MY LAZINESS

09-01-2010   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Dasten is on a distinguished road
IGN: Yoshiyu
Class: Templar 8x

Quote:
Oh! so it was all about the GP, how utterly foolish of me! i do sincerely apologise. I was under the absurd notion that French Bread was a group committed to having fun, relaxed chat, helping each other out and teamwork.
I certainly did feel it to be a fun guild, do you?
I had spoken with numerous members about my absence and the reasons for it, and indeed, had logged on a few times even when still in the guild. Your person missing from being online when said events occurred does not mean i was not there, but i digress.
My final point is that i have seen inactive members (NOT duplicates) still remain after god knows how long without being unceremoniously thrown away and so was confused to why it happened to me, who until just recently through no fault of my own, was forced into a state of non-playing (once again, you dont have to be a mind reader "anyone seen Yoshiyu?" would have sufficed!)

I actually cant be bothered any more with rejoining, clearly Random has a different vision of what FB is all about and i just wanted to show any potential recruits of the issues they may face, i feel i owe that much.
I had fun, i really did, and i'll miss the brief time spent chatting with all the cool people in FB, but when all's said and done, it's just a game,hopefully see y'all around in-game

09-01-2010   #59 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Overreacting a bit there aren't we.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

09-01-2010   #60 (permalink)
-

Cornlito has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Cornlito
Guild: Frenchbread

Please take note of my avatar.

I assume that is what Dasten will say if he is to post on this thread again.