ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale Guilds (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-guilds/)
-   -   ☆ iWish [Recruitment] (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-guilds/4184-iwish-recruitment.html)

Yoruhime 07-18-2008 02:41 PM

☆ iWish [Recruitment]

iWish
...ish fusing with FrenchBread

○●○

Lol. Haha, you met a dead end. -shot-

Tonikaku.. if you're guildless, join FrenchBread! ;D

[Current iWish members: Please move to the FrenchBread guild thread!]

Mei 07-18-2008 04:08 PM

Yey, I'm interested! I'm going to try out LaTale, but I don't really want to do it alone... and I tend to be very lost when I play a new MMO.

Yoruhime 07-18-2008 07:21 PM

-hugs Cherish- Of course! <33

[ Don't worry. Even if you are lost, we can be lost together! 8D ]

Added.

MyBelief 07-20-2008 05:39 PM

ye i would like to join this guild my ign will probably be MyBelief or MySacrifice

Yoruhime 07-20-2008 05:41 PM

Yay~

Thanks for joining. Added! ^_^

Mei 07-20-2008 05:58 PM

Hurray! I was so bummed out when there was such a long waiting list for ShiningRay, because I saw you were in the members list, Yoru. XD I wanted someone to talk to.

Uwah, I hope we all get into closed beta testing.

MyBelief 07-20-2008 06:19 PM

what class u guys sonna be 0_0?

Mei 07-20-2008 06:33 PM

I forget the exact names, but either a bard or magician... you know, the typical party buff/healer or magician. I play the same class in every game, eheh.

Yoruhime 07-20-2008 06:47 PM

@Mei: I was on the memberlist but wow.. the list got really long! I always wanted to create a guild of my own (well, I was sub-master for a guild in MS) but I couldn't make that decision yet because I wasn't sure if my rl friend was playing or not.
The exact name for a water healer is Artist. Though that may be a bit hard at the beginning since they will lack in some attack power. xD

@Belief: I'm going to be a Dagger Treasure Hunter (melee). ^^

---
Question: What type of guild you guys want it be? Check the Latale Wiki for details. There's Neutral, Order, or Chaos. It's currently an Order guild but if you guys want to change it, just say so and we will see. xD

MyBelief 07-20-2008 06:55 PM

naa im good with order ... i am gonna be a temple knight

Mei 07-20-2008 06:56 PM

I kind of stray away from assuming higher roles because I don't think I deal with people very well, and sometimes I take a hiatus from a game for a long amount of time. I fear that the guild would fall apart after my break, or something haha.

I think I should watch some videos to decide between the two classes... hm. *lazes*

Oh my gosh, can our emblem be a bunny or a panda?! *bricked* Wow, there's an "orz" one, as well. That's awesome. And I realize this isn't the answer to your question. I wouldn't mind being a Neutral or Order guild; Chaos, I don't like so much, but in the end, it's your guild and I'll be happy with whichever!

Yoruhime 07-20-2008 07:05 PM

@Belief: Temple Knight, eh? Strong defence + high hp ;D

@Mei: Lol, Chaos doesn't seem to match iWish anyway. xD
I think a panda emblem would be cute. You have to look at the background and the 'effect' of the emblem as well. These will probably be decided later on when the guild is actually created.
And.. -shakes finger- Nuh uh. Not my guild, our guild. Guild consists the teamwork of people. ;D

For now it would be Order but if anyone ( well there's only 3 of us ;; ) wants to change it to something else, feel free to say so.

Mei 07-20-2008 07:13 PM

Your friend makes four, ne? No worries, I'm sure we'll get more friendly members.

While I'd be overjoyed to have a panda emblem, I think that a star, moon, or shooting star would better fit the "iWish" name. Do the icons only come in the colors shown? In Maple Story, we could change the color of the icons, too.

MyBelief 07-20-2008 07:16 PM

no pandas<(>,...,<)>..lawl but ye a star or somethin would fit the name best

Yoruhime 07-20-2008 07:18 PM

Yeah. 4 people but my friend haven't registered here yet.
I remember back in Maplestory, my friend and I were decorating the ms guild emblem. It was fun. XD
Not sure how the guild emblem works here though.
---
I was thinking of the shooting star icon but it looks too rainbowy. -picky-
And you have to include the colour of the background as well. @_@

Mei 07-20-2008 07:23 PM

On Maple Story, I always wanted a bunny emblem with no background. Or some other cute animal head with no background. Oh well, I can dream here, too. I wish for a panda! :penguin: *dansu*

It'd be nice if we could change the shooting star's gradient to something else that's really pretty.

MyBelief 07-20-2008 07:25 PM

u guys played maple ? i had a 106 character named islaughterx but i decide to quit after it got to borin and expensive

Yoruhime 07-20-2008 07:27 PM

We had a Black Kitty emblem because our guild was called KuroNeko (Black Cat). ^_^

And also, if we don't get a lot of members, we might fuse with another guild if possible. xD

EDIT- I use to play Maple. I quit at around lvl 6x. Right before job advancement to an ice mage. It got really boring and the grinding became too annoying.

EDIT2- I'm going off to bed. I will check back the thread tmr. xD

Mei 07-20-2008 07:43 PM

Heh, I officially stopped leveling at 60, and surrendered my account to my guild. They got my cleric to 62. She has the worst stats ever (I don't know why I didn't restart when I still played) and I was fed up with the hackers and smega spam. It's too bad I never reached third job, though.

Goodnight, Yoru!

Yoruhime 07-21-2008 01:34 PM

LOL. My first character was a mage with STR. I was such a noob. xD