10-25-2008   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

effs is on a distinguished road
IGN: Emanuele
Class: Warrior lt_gunslinger
Level: 61
Guild: DarkNight
Cool DarkNight [LV 3 Chaos]

DarkNight is an Active PvP/Leveling/Guilding Lv 3 Chaos type guild on the Iris server, it consists of members coming from different MMOs such as WoW, Flyff, Mabinogi, etc.

*Courtesy of Crow/Raven*

Introduction~

One random day a couple of months ago, how I decided to make a guild instead of being in one. (Naw, actually.. when I was in my previous guild, I felt that the guild I was in could have been better, which is why I decided to make my own guild~ The original members have lived on till this day! And I'm really happy~) That's beside the point .. I know the post is gonna be long and pretty formal (sound and look strict and makes the guild look like its not fun but it really is!) , so if you're interested in DarkNight, continue on~

A guild that started with a lot of random members, that eventually became good friends in-game, coupled with a number of oddballs to keep your guild chats always pleasurable. From a couple living far from each other but love each other very much, to tattooed guild leaders and monkeys who love to jump around and make people jealous of their Titanium Alloy Hats, we're really a variety of fun-loving people in our each and own way.

IS NOT A BATMAN BASED GUILDNAME!!!!! (Cuz there are people who asked~)

Mission Not-Impossible
  • To foster awesome relationships between guild members through active participation of guild activities and communication.
  • To establish a place and standing in the La tale Society that will give us recognition.

Pre-requisites to join:
- Approximately Lv 35+
- Motivated and enthusiastically active!! (This is a must~)
- Main characters only
- Sociable, Friendly & Mature

(Please let the higher rankings know if you know that you will not be online for a period of time - say, 5 days. We understand there are times some other things have priority over gaming.)

Etcs.

-Please be nice and respectful to the fellow members in the guild. We want to avoid conflict as much as possible. If you do need to vent or express your concern, feel free to contact the master of the guild, or one of the juniors. We'll make sure that your problem is taken care of as peacefully as we can.

-This goes out to the lower leveled people in the guild. If you ever need help with a quest or an instance, the higher leveled people will do their best to come help out. However, keep in mind they also have their own agenda's. Also, please don't try to abuse your privileges. It's mean and unfair to the high level guildies helping out, as well as other guildies who need help.

-Try not to do anything inappropriate and unjust. One of us will tell you what your doing is wrong. If it persists, however, then 'measures' will have to be set in place, and we don't want to do that. >.<

Thanks for taking your time to read this. If you have any questions feel free to message either Emanuele, NomNom, Tmonkey, Aurelius.

Anyways, :x if you've lasted this far without running off and you're still keen on joining, please post an application here, and visit our guild website: DarkNight~

To apply,:
iGN:
Age/Gender:
Class>Promotion Class: (Ex. Knight >> Temple Knight)
Level:
MMO Gaming background:
Daily Avg. Gaming Hours:

Whisper us in-game or on-site for any questions! Lastly, DarkNight FTW!!!!

Last edited by effs; 11-01-2008 at 09:47 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-25-2008   #2 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

effs is on a distinguished road
IGN: Emanuele
Class: Warrior lt_gunslinger
Level: 61
Guild: DarkNight

Some screenies: