ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Guides > LaTale General Guides

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (18) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-29-2008   18 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Pie's Dark Moon Castle Maze Guide

Ok so a while back I saw a party (Shingingray) get through the maze and defeat the Ghost Warrior (in screenys only =P). I heard people question how to get past the maze before it so I put it upon myself (just decided it today xP) to make a guide telling how to get pass the mazes and a little something about the place. So here we go!

Dark Moon Castle Maze? What is that and why should I go there?

Dark Moon Castle Maze is well.....just that a maze inside the dungeon Dark Moon Castle. It consists of three different rooms: White Tiger Maze, Red Peacock Maze, and Blue Dragon Maze and when completed takes you to a mini-boss of sorts and a dungeon (not available at the moment). Why go there? Maybe a challenge? Maybe for whatever lies behind that door, but for me just plain good fun with guildies/friends =D

OMG whats wrong it says I can't enter the Dark Moon Castle Q.Q

To enter the Dark Moon Castle you must have completed Jangjin's "Doo Da Da Jump" and Ignate's "Parabola in the Blue Sky" quests and have learned the skills "ignite" and "broad jump"

Mazes? I don't like mazes I always get lost and confused even with help ><

Well these mazes are quite different than an ordinary hedge maze. It is simply a room with many doors that lead to other rooms with many doors that will eventually lead to the end of the maze or, in the event that you fail, outside of the room. It won't be to hard to follow instructions as there are symbols above every door and you simply have to pick the right ones. Easy right? ^^

If there are three mazes which one will I get?

The maze that you get is pretty random. If your in a party all of your party could be sent to the same map or it could split you up into different maps. If you must insist on being on the same map as your party members you can simple go out of the portal you warp next to and keep entering to the door until your on the same map.

Ghost Warrior? Is he hard?

Well when I was finding the correct ways to get pass all the rooms I was only with my friend, raz, but he was a healer so that made it better. As for the Ghost Warrior himself I was a lvl 51 Mace Knight and I had full Hyunmu equips. He did about 220 damage each sword swing. His name was also in red lettering. So yes I'd say he's fairly hard xD

There's a dungeon past the Ghost Warrior right? Whats in it?

The dungeon past the Ghost Warrior is an instance called The Moon of the 16th Day. It is relatively short, consisting of 3 rooms. The first two being mini-boss rooms and the last an actual boss. The dungeon is used for a few quests (about 4) so you will need to know that in order to get in you must have either completed or have the “Scenario Quest – Dark Moon Princess” quest in your log, if you don’t you simply can not enter.

What I will post next are the symbols about each door. Pick the door that has the same symbol (i will spell it out as I don't know how to make a square or a triangle xD) that I say and you will eventually get to the Ghost Warrior. Please excuse the X and the ~ as I don't know how to spell X (ex?) and I don't know what this (~) is called xD. Now without further ado here are the answers!

Red Peacock Maze
Circle
Triangle
Square
X
Triangle
~

Blue Dragon Maze
Square
X
~
Square
~
Circle
X

Combination given by Kiara. thank you very much ^^
Triangle
X
~
Square
~
Circle
X

White Tiger Maze
Square
X
Circle
X

Ok and thats it =D like I said easy right? If all goes well you should end up in a room like this
Spoiler!

Oh also I'm pretty sure these aren't the only ways to get there they're just the ones I found first. So if anyone else finds anymore ways feel free to share =D so I hope this has helped some people get there bye for now (^^)/)

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 01-21-2009 at 10:02 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-29-2008   #2 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105

Well done o.o I didn't know you were working on another guide lol

08-29-2008   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

lol i made it cause i was doing the quest that makes you go there and thats when i remembered that ppl had problems with it so it was just pretty random xP

08-29-2008   #4 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

Nice guide. No wonder my friend made it through by avoiding the triangle doors. 2 mazes out of 3 don't use the triangle door.

08-29-2008   #5 (permalink)
Ish bored D:

Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105

...Just like you :3

I hope that people will like it... Since I never tried this for now I can't say if it helps or not :/

08-29-2008   #6 (permalink)
i dont even...

Azix has a spectacular aura aboutAzix has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Azix
IGN: Azix
Class: Elven Archer lu_arien
Level: 80
Guild: Invasion

~ is called the Til date button.
X is just, well, x lol.

Nice guide.

08-29-2008   #7 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMuffin
~ is called the Til date button.
X is just, well, x lol.

Nice guide.
oh that sound familiar lol thx for telling me =P *contemplates on whether or not to put that in xD*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenelax
...Just like you :3

I hope that people will like it... Since I never tried this for now I can't say if it helps or not :/
Off-topic: tene we have to go and do this!! we can take wafflez with us and raz (who apparently is a very good healer with his lvl 40 skills XD)

08-29-2008   #8 (permalink)
<3

Genchou is on a distinguished road

~ is the tilde symbol. Tilde - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And nice guide. When it's full release, I'll definitely use this to help me get through the maze. ;x

08-29-2008   #9 (permalink)
is stressed from projects

Kiara is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kiara
IGN: Kiara
Class: Knight lt_knight
Guild: Kirameki

Nice guide! o: I'll help you out a little bit by submitting another combination? It's long though. QQ

Blue-Dragon:
Triangle
X
~
Square
~
Circle
X

I'm glad I finally don't have to keep going through the portal and re-entering until I get into the Blue-Dragon room now 8D Thanks for posting!

08-29-2008   #10 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara
Nice guide! o: I'll help you out a little bit by submitting another combination? It's long though. QQ

Blue-Dragon:
Triangle
X
~
Square
~
Circle
X

I'm glad I finally don't have to keep going through the portal and re-entering until I get into the Blue-Dragon room now 8D Thanks for posting!
edited thx for your help kiara ^^

10-20-2008   #11 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

Koh89 is on a distinguished road
Default Question

i have a quest and it's called Demon Tengu. What u do is meet some1 named Tengu but idk if he is after u defeat Ghost Warrior and u get the quest at lvl 53 by the armor guy in aioch. If u don't know, then i will find out the hard way...by trying to defeat Ghost Warrior o.o

10-20-2008   #12 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh89
i have a quest and it's called Demon Tengu. What u do is meet some1 named Tengu but idk if he is after u defeat Ghost Warrior and u get the quest at lvl 53 by the armor guy in aioch. If u don't know, then i will find out the hard way...by trying to defeat Ghost Warrior o.o
tengu is a monster of some sort (dunno if its a boss or regular monster or w/e) found inside the instance of the Dark Moon Castle. so this quest is currently uncompleteable until OGP decides to release the instance

10-20-2008   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Aura is on a distinguished road
IGN: Vorpal
Class: Warlord/Blader lt_warlord
Level: 156

There is a ghost warrior quest around, its like lvl 65 or something. It is currently still available as well although it just plain sucks to try to solo this mini boss at this point anyways since he seriously hurts (and heals himself?).

10-21-2008   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Xaryu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Xaryu
IGN: Homeless
Class: Treasure Huntin' Hobo lt_treasurehunter
Level: 100+
Guild: Nintendo

You missed the first Triangle for the Blue Dragon Room maze :3

10-21-2008   #15 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaryu
You missed the first Triangle for the Blue Dragon Room maze :3
no im not missing a triangle, if i was then itd be the same as Kiara's combination =P but thx for telling me cause i was missing one xD it was a square =P thx again ^^

10-22-2008   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

I tried Square, it doesn't work D:

10-22-2008   #17 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
I tried Square, it doesn't work D:
it worked for me ._. i even tried it out right before i posted to make sure but ill go again later and see

EDIT: just tried it out and it does work ._.

Last edited by BoredomKillz; 10-22-2008 at 02:16 PM.

10-24-2008   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Oh dang really? I told my friend that it's Square first, she said it doesn't work.

10-24-2008   #19 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

Quote:
Oh dang really? I told my friend that it's Square first, she said it doesn't work.
ill try it again to be absolutely positively sure that its right but was she in the correct maze room?

10-28-2008   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Darkapple is on a distinguished road
IGN: Unseen
Class: Assassin
Level: 35

Nice guide :P
And whats with all those megaphones? o.

thank you,thank you

Click this for free cookies!