ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Guides > LaTale General Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (98) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-27-2008   98 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai
Default Stats and How They Work

Since there had been many questions about stats, I figured this might help some people. Note that I'm also new in LT, there may be any mistakes. Leave your corrections via reply if needed :u

---------------------

Stats Growth:

When you level up, you gain random stats depending on your class for the total of 7 points. This is a chart showing the ratio of stats you get when you level up.

[Source: Latale.wikiwiki.jp | Edited by: Kuda]

Those of you who played/is playing TO would be familiar with this. (4141, 4123, etc)

How they are calculated:

HP
  • [base of 50] + STA x 6.5 + Lvl x 5
SP
  • [base of 30] + MAG x 3 + Lvl + [Value from different jobs]
    Warrior and Knight = 3, Explorer = 5, Wizard = 8
STR
  • 1 STR is equal to 0.42 damage. (not confirmed)
STA
  • 1 STA is equal to 6.5 HP and 0.5 DEF.
MAG
  • 1 MAG is equal to 3 SP and 0.51 - 0.7 magical damage.

LUC
  • 1 LUC increases the critical rate by 1/15 and some ely gains.

(all info taken from jwiki)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-27-2008   #2 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

so ... is LK ranged damage or..?

08-27-2008   #3 (permalink)
:l
Special
Awards Retired Division HeadPervert Award

SlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond reputeSlowBro has a reputation beyond repute

Damage doesn't seem to be heavily affected by stats at all. I never notice a change in damage until I equip a new weapon or use a damage buff, not a str buff >_>

08-27-2008   #4 (permalink)
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Luck is just crit rate, it seems .-. (and ely)

and .42 is very..small lol. Plus we don't do fixed dmg, so it's kinda hard to see the difference.

08-27-2008   #5 (permalink)
Custom User Title
Games
Puzzle PiratesAtlantica OnlineGrand ChaseRunescape
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Noctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really niceNoctis is just really nice

I think damage is largely on the weapon's damage range. Maybe str has more effect when using a skill.

10-15-2008   #6 (permalink)
No

Teleclast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Teleclast Send a message via MSN to Teleclast

Out of curiosity does jWiki (or anywhere else,or hell does anyone know) reference the formula for attack and defense? For example how much damage does defense take away, and those such things. These are nice for the general stats, but we have so much more than the general stats to worry about :S

12-20-2008   #7 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Can't believe I missed this before~

/ / / Playing: DM

12-21-2008   #8 (permalink)
nɹ!ɯǝpu!ɥs uǝdd!

KouNeeSama will become famous soon enough
IGN: "BlancNeige" / "MeowTan"
Class: Sorceress / $$$
Level: 115 / 72
Guild: Cookies

you're missing the fact that luck raises speed of attacks and also evade rate ( i researched a bit for that "AGI" stat, and it come out to be luck)

01-03-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

SAIXX2 is on a distinguished road

so luck= ele gain, crit rate, atk speed, and evade rate?

01-04-2009   #10 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Viral will become famous soon enough
IGN: SMEXIA
Class: Meister lt_blader
Level: 145
Guild: ShiningRay

Quote:
Originally Posted by KouNeeSama
you're missing the fact that luck raises speed of attacks and also evade rate ( i researched a bit for that "AGI" stat, and it come out to be luck)
"AGI" is evasion rate

"AGI bladers" are evasion bladers

what makes them so good is how high you can get your eva stat to:

Lvl 10 evasion shoes = 17% eva + lvl 20 black cat 12% eva + Sight overdrive 10% eva + danger detection 10% eva + lvl 5 guild 8% eva

17 + 12 + 10 +10 + 8 = 67% eva rate = godly pvp.

If you researched, it couldn't at all be luck, because AGI is NOT a base stat, and only available via buffs and enchantment on shoes.

furthermore that "DEX" stat is obviously accuracy (dex warlords have acc buffs, i think this explains itself)

Which is why the rivalry between DEX WLs and AGI BDs is so strong and argued, because each stat counteracts each other, Accuracy Vs Evasion

01-04-2009   #11 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral
"AGI" is evasion rate

"AGI bladers" are evasion bladers

what makes them so good is how high you can get your eva stat to:

Lvl 10 evasion shoes = 17% eva + lvl 20 black cat 12% eva + Sight overdrive 10% eva + danger detection 10% eva + lvl 5 guild 8% eva

17 + 12 + 10 +10 + 8 = 67% eva rate = godly pvp.

If you researched, it couldn't at all be luck, because AGI is NOT a base stat, and only available via buffs and enchantment on shoes.

furthermore that "DEX" stat is obviously accuracy (dex warlords have acc buffs, i think this explains itself)

Which is why the rivalry between DEX WLs and AGI BDs is so strong and argued, because each stat counteracts each other, Accuracy Vs Evasion
+rep You researched well
But you also made me regret getting Rudolph again ><

/ / / Playing: DM

01-05-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Cease is on a distinguished road

I was under the impression that Sight Overdrive gave yous 20% evade. If it only gives 10%... that's a joke, really.

One of the things that hit me like a brick come Guardian was the lack of defense, and I'm scrambling around for a respite. Learning that I get a skill that gives me +20% evade (Max Speed) along with my basic +10% evade skill, that was really, really heartening. I thought I was special until I found out that Bladers get a +20% evade buff too... but if it's only 10%... lol.

I have a feeling PvP will become a race to see who can get the most evade and accuracy stuffed onto their character. If so, then Bladers and Guardians will definitely become top contenders; from what I understand, nobody can beat their evasion rate, and a Guardian's accuracy is no joke at all (don't know about Bladers). Guardian accuracy is insane because of their masteries, which can be boosted by cloaks. It probably won't be too hard to get at least +50% accuracy just from skills... not counting gloves and weapons.

01-05-2009   #13 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Raynor will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
Since there had been many questions about stats, I figured this might help some people. Note that I'm also new in LT, there may be any mistakes. Leave your corrections via reply if needed :u

---------------------

Stats Growth:

When you level up, you gain random stats depending on your class for the total of 7 points. This is a chart showing the ratio of stats you get when you level up.

[Source: Latale.wikiwiki.jp | Edited by: Kuda]

Those of you who played/is playing TO would be familiar with this. (4141, 4123, etc)

How they are calculated:

HP
  • [base of 50] + STA x 6.5 + Lvl x 5
SP
  • [base of 30] + MAG x 3 + Lvl + [Value from different jobs]
    Warrior and Knight = 3, Explorer = 5, Wizard = 8
STR
  • 1 STR is equal to 0.42 damage. (not confirmed)
STA
  • 1 STA is equal to 6.5 HP and 0.5 DEF.
MAG
  • 1 MAG is equal to 3 SP and 0.51 - 0.7 magical damage.

LUC

What does the DEF stat do exactly?

(I mean DEF not Physical DEF or Magic DEF, just normal DEF.)

01-05-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Viral will become famous soon enough
IGN: SMEXIA
Class: Meister lt_blader
Level: 145
Guild: ShiningRay

My bad it was a typo, sight overdrve gives 20% EVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cease
I was under the impression that Sight Overdrive gave yous 20% evade. If it only gives 10%... that's a joke, really.

One of the things that hit me like a brick come Guardian was the lack of defense, and I'm scrambling around for a respite. Learning that I get a skill that gives me +20% evade (Max Speed) along with my basic +10% evade skill, that was really, really heartening. I thought I was special until I found out that Bladers get a +20% evade buff too... but if it's only 10%... lol.

I have a feeling PvP will become a race to see who can get the most evade and accuracy stuffed onto their character. If so, then Bladers and Guardians will definitely become top contenders; from what I understand, nobody can beat their evasion rate, and a Guardian's accuracy is no joke at all (don't know about Bladers). Guardian accuracy is insane because of their masteries, which can be boosted by cloaks. It probably won't be too hard to get at least +50% accuracy just from skills... not counting gloves and weapons.

02-18-2009   #15 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Setyroth will become famous soon enoughSetyroth will become famous soon enough
IGN: Setyroth
Class: Bard / Warlord lt_bard
Level: 12x / 9x
Guild: Nocturne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudaranai
LUC

NOT TRUE

This is mentioned in the Jp wiki as a question not a affirmation. Since we now have a improved status screen you can even show this is bogus.
Warriors/Bladers at least wont get any crit rate increase from luck. Everything else shows up in the status (like santa title, nerve etc).

Luck increases Ely gain and one/both of the Drop Rates (Rare or Normal is not even known; and how much is also not known)

02-18-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

RealChill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setyroth
NOT TRUE

This is mentioned in the Jp wiki as a question not a affirmation. Since we now have a improved status screen you can even show this is bogus.
Warriors/Bladers at least wont get any crit rate increase from luck. Everything else shows up in the status (like santa title, nerve etc).

Luck increases Ely gain and one/both of the Drop Rates (Rare or Normal is not even known; and how much is also not known)
LOL

Hmm, I wonder why some people stat reset using a luck increase powder.

02-18-2009   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono
luck isn't raw crit rate, everyone knows that, therefore it won't be shown there
What exactly do you mean by its not raw? (what exactly is it then) And, where does everyone know it from? I want to be wrong! but I see no indication the 15 luck = 1% crit rate and more and more to idicate it does not.

All the other stats dont give things like acc etc, and none have the chance stats in them.

If 15 luck = 1% crit rate then wouldnt that make the way food is set up completly stupid? I mean you get food that gives you enough luck for 2% way earlier then you get food that gives you 1% crit rate (and the crit one is made out of feathers for god sake).

If its really 15 luck = 1% crit rate then all the crit rate skills which go up what 2%? would be lolwtf skills (and they are damn expensive).

Quote:
please prove that it isn't true, otherwise your post is kind of funny. explain this video please.
A see a lv132 warlord with partial seccond warlord/blader set (so no 15% crit dmg bonus). She's hitting some ninjas (that Owl right?) and aparently getting way less criticals then I usually do, and I dont have nearly that luck; she also has 2% crit rate -5 acc and no evasion. I can not tell wha that thing she's using is, maybe some food. Umm... what exactly am I suppuse to explain here.

(and I dont care how my posts sound lol) FYI I'm still new to the game so at this point I dont trust everyones "opinion" when I see no solid evidance to back it up. At this point it would be a waste of time and effort to go with a stat that may not give me nothing but a ely/drop bonus; especially when what would be insegnificant small percent buffs seem to do so much more compared to this luck crit rate. Hence, I am not easily convinced by "everyone says so".

02-18-2009   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
That WAS solid evidence.

*snip*
I think I understand what you want me to explain to you now.

She had 400 luck, devide by 15 thats 26% add 2% she has 28% that means almost 1 in 3 should be crit (presuming luck gave crit). But anyway...

She does (normal, crit, miss):

n c | n n | n n | n n | n c | n m | c c/n/m? | n m | n n | n c | n n | n n | n n | n n | n c | n n | c c/n/m? | n m | n n | c c | n c | n n | c c | n n | n m | n n | n n | n c | n n | n n | n n | n c

When critical is front and they overlap perfectly cant tell whats in back, could be another crit anything.

At best she does 23% however look at the mobs names, they are grey. Take off w/e crit rate you have and luck items and go hit grey mobs see how many criticals you get; do the math what the % chance for that is using his formula. If anything I think the girl there is very unlucky. Of course there is the posibilty its true I just find it very unlikely. I also do not buy tests that have no control sample; get a warrior with far less luck or remove the luck, does it still have the same %, why dint she do the math for that? would it not be important to know if the test is valid.

There would be one way to prove it if its true, get a blader dump luck on him like crazy take him to a lvl5 guild buff with nerver overdrive and use food to buff luck even more get him to w/e else gives luck in the game, then go to a mob his level and use berserker drive (+25% crit rate at lv10); at around lv170 (maybe) that should be enough to get close to 100% crit rate (if luck gave crit rate), so if he hits everything with, crit 15 luck = crit rate is right , otherwise its wrong.

02-19-2009   #19 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
The graph displayed was all that was needed.

We don't know:
If Monsters have Critical Tolerance
If Critical % caps at a certain point

Just look at the graph and chart. Luck does play a role. It's proven. If you can't read it, it's a Critical % vs Luck Graph.
I can not read his graph, my jp isnt that good lol. But if cant see game footage that proves it I wont believe it. Anyone can twist math in their favor.

The way its shown in the video one could say "for every 217k ely you get 1% crit rate", use the crit % in the video and they would be spot on. So does that mean my affirmation that 217k = 1% crit was right and should be writen in OP as fact?

Like I said earlier this is a isolated experiment (he just did it once; maybe he was unlucky or very lucky), he went out and "found what he wanted to find", this is not proving anything. At best this sort of experiment can be used to give credebility that luck might be doing something to crit rate but he is not using a control sample (as in: showing that under the same conditions not having luck gives you less using the same math).

You make it very tempting to belive it, but I am not one to trust in intuition. =P

/random off-topic question: Are you one of those people that believes in the "fake-enchant until you fail, bofore enchanting" theory? o_o

02-22-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Addict

Quote:
If Monsters have Critical Tolerance
If Critical % caps at a certain point
I've been raising crafting and needed amethyists and peridots for my next lvls so went to mine bat part to hunt for them. I ignore the bats and mine normally until I think I have all of them on me, after which to conserv sp only use hard attk on them. I hit at least 2 crit every 1-2 swings and I did once hit them 12 times in a row with 90% of the hits just crits. (I use tough explorer for added protection and my crit rate in status is 0, my luck is only a little under 100) I cant say for sure but after killing so many I am really seeing as grey mobs giving me a bonus crit rate just as they give bonus eva, since there is nothing else that would give me those crits under those conditions.