ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Guides > LaTale General Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (25) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-18-2009   #21 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obitus
This skill is really useful in PvP especially with no ranged classes such as bladers, knuckles etc.
Spearmen tend to abuse this with their windmill moves. IE: Just use jump and then windmill. It gets annoying when you're a mage and have to deal with such cheap crap... Well, it's not entirely cheap, but if you're going to use it, at least back it up with some skills (not literally). Then they whine when you're "running away" for 5-20 seconds so you can get a decent shot in.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-18-2009   #22 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl
Spearmen tend to abuse this with their windmill moves. IE: Just use jump and then windmill. It gets annoying when you're a mage and have to deal with such cheap crap... Well, it's not entirely cheap, but if you're going to use it, at least back it up with some skills (not literally). Then they whine when you're "running away" for 5-20 seconds so you can get a decent shot in.
Some people just whine period. I had someone whine about my blocking in a match. What did the expect, me to stand still and let them attack all they wanted? Sheeze...

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

09-18-2009   #23 (permalink)
after seeing Flay naked:
Games
La TaleDragon SagaGrand FantasiaMapleStory

LilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of lightLilPhenyl is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Evey
Class: The Master Of Coli Pickle Sticks: Queen Weinerlooks
Level: 14X
Guild: TrueHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
Some people just whine period. I had someone whine about my blocking in a match. What did the expect, me to stand still and let them attack all they wanted? Sheeze...
Yes. They do.

10-12-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

TsukiUsagi is on a distinguished road

nice, thank for the info. I kept thinking it was a bug XD never know my bow explorer can do that.

12-12-2009   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

g00df00t is on a distinguished road
IGN: RunsWithSwords
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Guild: SHINeee

Woah. You learn something new everyday.. XD
Thanks.

01-23-2010   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

utauhoshino is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: xXUtauHoshinoXx
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: 10x
Guild: LunarBreak

you can also use it on certain event skills
eg. Blink, backdash

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilPhenyl

waddya mean by that? well if they jump n use windmill...
mages could juz use hailstone or ice fear, this skill can hit jumpin monsters or players i think. unless e windmill is reaL high. then mayb running is a better idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandlArancion
This is an important thing for Knuckle users to know, especially if you have Crescent Kick and Dragon Kick. :3

It's almost a complete double jump with these two skills. Actually, about 1.75 jumps.

It also covers more distance if you're running beforehand and if you wait half a second before using Dragon Kick(since you rise up and keep moving before descent.).

Also, if you have any skills that can hit above you and knock an enemy in the air, this can be useful for snatching extra monsters from platforms above you. I always nabbed extra skeletons in the Pyramid room by Crescent Kicking them down when they were standing right on the edge. :3
i agree, they can be useful to getting to high places. remember the mossmans in toad forest? at the entrance of mossman, you could just jump n crescent kick upwards and you'll find yourself on top

Last edited by Esper; 01-23-2010 at 08:23 PM.