ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale General Guides (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-general-guides/)
-   -   La Tale Ultimate Leveling Guide 1.0 (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-general-guides/53878-la-tale-ultimate-leveling-guide-1-0-a.html)

OtakuMitsubushi 08-02-2009 04:58 PM

La Tale Ultimate Leveling Guide 1.0

~La Tale Ultimate Leveling Guide 1.5~

The following information is based on area facts the first level listed is the level of the enemies of the front part or parts of the map (More on this later!!). It is very important to do quests while using this level guide as well. I am going to place down the Index first:

~Index~
1. Updates

2. Hints And Tips

3. Where To Level

~1. Updates~
Sun. Aug. 2nd 2009- Completed Guide 1.0 Fixed the Owl Castle mistake and started work on 1.5 immediately hoping to add an detailed monster grinding section soon.

Thurs. Aug 13th 2009- Worked on some spelling errors that were made during the quick typing up of this guide and started working on an monster based leveling section. Added Experience Chart from Wiki in order to show how much experience it takes to get to each level. The Tips Section Renamed Hints And Tips also added an few helpful hints and tips to quench the thirst of questions about monsters.

~2. Hints and Tips~
-An Full Scale Quest Sheet-
For those of you who like quests with your grinding here is an complete list of Quests:
http://wiki.mymmogames.net/latale/Ca...uests_by_Level

-How Much XP It takes To reach Level *Insert level here*-
Here is an helpful list: http://wiki.mymmogames.net/latale/La...perience_Chart

-How to tell the strength of an monster-
Basically it's the color of the name that indicates the strength to better explain look at this:

Red-Real Strong
Orange-Strong
Yellow-Kinda Strong
Green-Equal to you
White-Weak

-The Complete Monster List-
Here is an list of the monsters by name: http://wiki.mymmogames.net/latale/LaTale:Monsters
You can sort it by level and by monster name. If you go by level you can find an sucessful grinding section if you fight the monsters a little stronger then your actual level.

-Quick Leveling-
An Animal Set (Mainly the ones from la deck)+ Iris Stone= large increases of Experience. You can use Peach Cans and XP Syrups with the set too. The better way is to have your Astro fashion items equipped with XP puzzles at +3 or higher then use one of the higher XP gain stones along with peach cans and syrups as well. Also grinding during the iris blessing you get everyday helps as well.

-Stats and How they Work-
This guide is a little outdated but it explains very well on how the stats work on latale:
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/lata...they-work.html

Anymore tips? Feel free to tell me.

~3. Where To level~
For best results the lowest level is usually at the start of the map then as you progress to the middle of the level range it will be the middle of the map followed by the highest level being at the end. With that said here is the guide:

1-7 Forest Area

7-10 Ancient Forest

10-16 Temple Of Pluton

10-50 Crystal Mine (Requires Crystal mine ticket (any time limit) Found in the ant cave)

12-14 Scrap Valley Entrance (Airport Girl In Elias go to big apple and then the portal on the other side.)

17-21 Belos underground (The portal near the well in belos)

18-20 Field Area

21-31 Mountain Area

24-26 Elias Underground Canal

26-28 Ant Cave (You can Find The Crystal Mine Tickets as an drop from Ant Queens in this area)

27-29 Red Crop Field

27-37 Arcadia

32-35 Snowfield

35-41 Cherry Lake

42-48 Dark Forest

40-46 Dark Moon Castle

46-53 Desert Field

50-58 Pyramid Ruins

57-61 Foe Mansion

60-67 The Longest Tree

68-74 Jungle Area

73-78 Lilliput Field

79-83 Ktuka Underworld

80-85 Egg Egg Castle

85-89 Capt. Bong's Tunnel

90-94 Capt. Bong's Land

80-100 Abyss Ruins

100-110 cookie garden

106-110 Uphill Town Of Big Toad

110-118 Owl's Castle

110- 119 Capt. Bong's Castle

120-130 Aquarium

130-139 Bifrost

140-146 Scrap Valley Exit

149-158 Factory

Shugi 08-02-2009 05:08 PM

You completely forgot about owl castle ninjas.

OtakuMitsubushi 08-02-2009 06:28 PM

Oh crap!! I forgot to add that!! I knew i was forgetting something give me a sec!!

There Owl castle is now added!! sorry about that!! I completely forgot!!

Shugi 08-02-2009 07:27 PM

Owl Castle is good until 130

CrimsonCeres 08-02-2009 11:26 PM

What about toad island? That place is godly exp and ely with a full party. Lizard men at toad mountain is good for lvl 77-85 and I think mossmen at toad forest is around 45-50. I completely forgot about the rest of the monsters there though. :x
Nice guide, looking forward to the details soon. ^^

Deadeye87 08-03-2009 01:11 AM

Toad island:
Depends largely on party size, feel free to take on the harder ones with bigger parties. The town here also gives quests with huge exp bonuses for the enemies.
Beware though, the mobs here have tons of hp!

Toad Forest:

Mountain pigs from 35-45
Super pigs from 40-50
Moss Men from 45-55. Kill the Harpie here while you're at it for the quest. :P

Just moved on to Toad Mountain:
Miss Flowers from 65 - 75

Nue 08-03-2009 02:38 AM

Jungle area isn't that great for training imo, because the maps are too spaced out, and the mobs do a crapton of damage. This is coming from a sword knight. ~_~ You've got quests you can do there, and that's about it.

Unless this is a solo guide, by 68~70, if you can get a few higher leveled friends to party with you, you can tackle liliput navies.

And from 60-65, crabs, then sea stars. Earlier, depending on the class.

Redz 08-03-2009 04:59 PM

i got really confuse cause u would be at like 120 then back to 80 and i didnt get it so u might want to put it in as like 110-130 owl or blah blah blah get it?

Shugi 08-03-2009 07:28 PM

There shouldn't be an "ultimate" training guide. Places a character can train with purely depend on their class. Meisters skip 10 levels ahead in training spots, while templar may fall back 10 levels. You will need to find a norm and inform everyone of this.

Lilica 08-03-2009 08:39 PM

60-67 should be done by crabs or zombie crew

Liliput Freeway is a very good spot from 75-87

Sephyrr 08-04-2009 12:02 AM

Sometimes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shugi (Post 922433)
There shouldn't be an "ultimate" training guide. Places a character can train with purely depend on their class. Meisters skip 10 levels ahead in training spots, while templar may fall back 10 levels. You will need to find a norm and inform everyone of this.

I understand where you're coming from, but that would make this guide really get out of hand since some classes will grind differently based on equipment as well (i.e. Templars with good equipment don't have to fall back in training spots at all).

I think the general focus of this guide has done well. Perhaps, there could be a little more detail on specific enemies.

Shugi 08-04-2009 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephyrr (Post 922751)
I understand where you're coming from, but that would make this guide really get out of hand since some classes will grind differently based on equipment as well (i.e. Templars with good equipment don't have to fall back in training spots at all).

I think the general focus of this guide has done well. Perhaps, there could be a little more detail on specific enemies.

My only real concern is if the OP has enough knowledge on the game. Looking through his list of training spots... some I've never even touched. Quests went far faster than going to those places.

Personally I wouldn't recommend anyone below level 65 to grind at all. It ruins the fun, unless purely grinding is fun to that person.

Twiztiez 08-04-2009 12:26 PM

What this guide is doing is listing the world map's area and the levels recommended :py25:

XFallenX 08-04-2009 02:58 PM

Would'nt Crabs Be A Good Place To Level At lvl 60-70?

OtakuMitsubushi 08-05-2009 11:51 PM

Well I listed what I learned through the mapping systems after discovering the actual monster levels are being displayed and from what order. I have seen an good boost in leveling doing this along with the quests. finishing the quests and killing a little more is the main goal of this guide. I am currently working on a monster to level based section it's just taking time placing all the data together.

XFallenX 08-06-2009 03:24 PM

Ok so what do you reccomand fighting at he Longest Tree at lvl 62?Thanks XD

Shugi 08-08-2009 01:02 PM

Seriously, you CANNOT grind at longest tree efficiently without using some kind of vac hack. Lol the map is just way too big and lacks monster spawn.

XFallenX 08-08-2009 01:04 PM

So Crabs would be Better Now?x.x

Aubree 08-08-2009 01:10 PM

yup. everyone grinds at crabs. get there early though... it's one of the best lvl 60~ grinding spots. so there should be quite a lot of people at orca beach 1 especially.

OtakuMitsubushi 08-13-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shugi (Post 929016)
Seriously, you CANNOT grind at longest tree efficiently without using some kind of vac hack. Lol the map is just way too big and lacks monster spawn.

Oh I know that's why it's easier to use the quests and go there. I am working on an monster based section in order to cover this. It's taking a while but I am also going through alot of testing too.