ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale Guides > LaTale General Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (34) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-06-2008   #21 (permalink)
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

Swkie I can get all the images with the weapons by themselves for you~

Two handed~
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...GreatSword.gif
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...JaggySword.gif
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...ragonBlade.gif
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...aterSlayer.gif
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...ctorsSword.gif
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/l...phinxBlade.gif

-Frenchbread is

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-27-2008   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

darkcoas6 is on a distinguished road
IGN: 13loocl
Class: Warrior lt_warlord
Level: 5x
Guild: CrowCross

i htought blue wolf spear was only for the event than shoud't great bear sword be also a event?

10-12-2008   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

TwistedIllusions is on a distinguished road
IGN: CriminalBlades
Class: Explorer lt_treasurehunter

Invoke Flame Greatsword apparently is supposed to have

Activation Effect : Flame Burst

Skill: Meteor Wave +2 Lv., Double Blade +2 Lv.

10-12-2008   #24 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Xaryu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Xaryu
IGN: Homeless
Class: Treasure Huntin' Hobo lt_treasurehunter
Level: 100+
Guild: Nintendo

The Hyunmu Spear's level requirement is 51.. not 45.

10-12-2008   #25 (permalink)
is a pretty cool guy.

Coffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the roughCoffee is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Coffee
IGN: Nashi

Flower sexy staff just made my day.

10-20-2008   #26 (permalink)
Punching Bag

Skwie is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Skwie
Class: Money lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Kirameki

Updated info of several Hyunmu and Invoke Flame weapons.
Also updated info of Sphinx Pharaoh's Sword and Bronto Bazooka.

Requesting screenshots of the stats on Invoke bow, Hyunmu spear, and any unreleased weapons worn by GMs.

10-20-2008   #27 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

heres invoke bow ^^

10-20-2008   #28 (permalink)
Punching Bag

Skwie is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Skwie
Class: Money lt_treasurehunter
Guild: Kirameki

Thanks Boredom~

I no longer need the pics though, just noticed the instance weapon section on the OGP site. x:

So, I'm only going to need screenshots of the stats of unreleased weapons now.
Already got Bronto Bazooka and Sphinx Pharaoh's Sword, so if anyone has pics of any others, please post em. :]

@Xaryu: Please prove it. The OGP site and the Jwiki have the level requirement listed as 45.

10-20-2008   #29 (permalink)
사랑해전해
Special
Games
La TaleLost SagaBlade & SoulGrand Chase

Viet will become famous soon enough
IGN: Viet
Class: Warlord lt_warlord
Guild: Cookies

Here's a pic I borrowed from Viral, and this is taken from OBT

10-20-2008   #30 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

BTW cherry curse is like poison little green numbers pop up over enemies heads occasionally doing about 18~22 damage for me that is
i havent taken a screeny yet but ill try doing so later or maybe random has a screeny of it @_@

sorry if this info is kinda unneeded just wanted too let you know:<

Last edited by WafflyWaffles; 10-20-2008 at 02:53 PM.

10-20-2008   #31 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WafflyWaffles
BTW cherry curse is like poison little green numbers pop up over enemies heads occasionally doing about 18~22 damage for me that is
i havent taken a screeny yet but ill try doing so later or maybe random has a screeny of it @_@
i think all i got is when you cursed the broad jump board

the 10 is the cherry curse

10-20-2008   #32 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

thats good enough:3
thankies random

11-07-2008   #33 (permalink)
Smells like wet rain
Games
MapleStoryTrickster Online9DragonsGunbound

LolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud ofLolKathy has much to be proud of
IGN: LiLDarkFoxx/FiringCrayons
Class: Some old lady lt_treasurehunter
Level: 300/275
Guild: Ascendants, born and raised. Daybreak, reborn and aged.

there all sexy D:

my grade is dropping as fast as a negative exponential graph

11-07-2008   #34 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

just a question about the bloody-cube bow, does the bloody-cube even drop the urn now? I haven't seen one around at all.

11-07-2008   #35 (permalink)
No

Teleclast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Teleclast Send a message via MSN to Teleclast

Most monsters drop the urn and the weapon itself, I know some only drop the urn (or at least I've NEVER heard of them dropping the weapon EX. Tigers), perhaps Bloody Cube is the opposite?

11-07-2008   #36 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games

lilcias went looking with her friend and stopped when they found the urn so im guessing that its just kinda hard? or everyone wants ice lady more xD

11-07-2008   #37 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

oh okay...its just a bish to kill them since they jump -_-

11-08-2008   #38 (permalink)
No

Teleclast is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Teleclast Send a message via MSN to Teleclast

I think you see more ice ladies because they are so easy to kill, and drop urns very easily. I snagged two just doing quests or going there randomly while selki hunting.

As for bloody cubes, I haven't killed as many as I have ice ladies, but still haven't noticed a drop in killing about 40 of them. That's not many at all, but they're a pain in the arse to kill so beside quests and a few I see here and there, I won't kill 'em. :/

11-15-2008   #39 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Xaryu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Xaryu
IGN: Homeless
Class: Treasure Huntin' Hobo lt_treasurehunter
Level: 100+
Guild: Nintendo

Sorry to bump up a one week old thread, but do you know what'll be upgraded (damage, effect, etc) if we make the weapon +1? I'm really curious.

11-15-2008   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zedj is on a distinguished road
IGN: Leonidas(LT) BiskeKruger
Class: Sword Templar/ Champion to_champion
Level: 8x(ret) / 28x
Guild: ChibiClan

Core Bladed Fork
Level Requirement: 80
Dropped by: Nothing. Quest reward for the Core Ambition quest.
Damage Range: 134-163
Special Abilities: +12 Stamina, Stamina+3%, cannot be traded.

We can't upgrade this thing? Since it can't be traded we can only have 1 max? Does this mean that sword knights won't have any unique urn weapons past canine gods and we have to use NPC weapons for lvl 100+ onwards when bogle sword caps out, unless we have the time to farm the sphinx for the weapon? T.T