Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-03-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti
Default Dead forum is dead.

So guys, what's your excuse for not posting?
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-03-2011   #2 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
Xfire: riolu

latale delay

07-03-2011   #3 (permalink)
This is Dumb

WafflyWaffles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WafflyWaffles Send a message via MSN to WafflyWaffles
IGN: Wafflez/Frenchtoastz/
Class: Spear Warlord/Fail Bard lt_warlord
Level: 11x/9x
Guild: Frenchbread/Cookies

This game sucks now(to me it does) :T
/shot

07-03-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
La Tale

FizzyBear7 is on a distinguished road
IGN: SilentXObsession
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 10
Guild: None :(

No one will give me suggestions on how to fix my lag + disconnecting problem....
Thats my reason lol

07-03-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogi
Awards Facebook Fan

Clario is just really niceClario is just really niceClario is just really niceClario is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Clario Send a message via MSN to Clario Send a message via Yahoo to Clario Send a message via Skype™ to Clario
Xfire: xClario

I don't have much to say...

~ Epitomize - Level 41 Lord Knight ~ Kiyomu - Level 39 Elemental Master ~ Tsurai - Level 40 Wind Sneaker ~
~ Sublimity - Level 37 Blade Master ~ Erisviell - Level ?? Code Exotic ~

07-03-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TaleEden EternalDragon Nest

Lenono is on a distinguished road
IGN: ViradoPaulista
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 17x

The site in general its dead, PLUS Latale is down the hill, not even here, OGP forums too (Excluding the 4-5 people that post there and maybe 2 trolls), if OGP don't make a good move in the near future, this game is over. Heck even i spent all the 2x asking for a party because channel one was EMPTY, i didn't find a party, i didn't train, -5 on game interest. So if i lack of motivation on game, why i should visit a forum?, I don't even know if subs will fix this.

07-03-2011   #7 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

There's nothing to do in the game anymore. All I do is log in for 2x if I'm not busy doing anything with my family.
The fact that they release content so slow doesn't help either since the are giving so many exp pots that make you level 190+ in a short time.

I feel the GA's aren't doing much to make the community more interested. The fact that they're suppose to be the connection between player community and GM isn't helping.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

07-03-2011   #8 (permalink)
Impenetrable Vanguard
Games
La TaleElsword
Awards Twitter Fan

Zuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to beholdZuro is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Zuro
IGN: Zuro
Class: Blader lt_blader
Level: 19x
Guild: Baguette

Whats yours?

Game is pretty boring now. All there is to do is grind, so I quit/hiatus whatever you wanna call it.
Even if subs came out I'll probably just grind to 170ish and quit again.

LaTale - Zuro - 19x Strider: Kunaisen - 1xx Ruin Walker: Zeruna - 1xx Dragoon

07-03-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Level: 193
Guild: FurryFandom

I check these forums usually a couple times daily. I'm a responder, not an OP. Also I lose interest in posting when I find I'm usually still the last poster in a topic. So in this case, I'm just gonna delegate blame to everyone else and run. I'm still an active poster on the ogp forums as well.

07-03-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Ai Sp@ceCabal OnlineDream of Mirror OnlineDrift City

aznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to beholdaznsakura is a splendid one to behold
IGN: HorieChan/HiranoChan
Class: 弓トレハン/アティ lt_bard
Level: 14x/8x
Guild: サイラクス/サイラクス

I might keep updating my blog, but if it won't worth anymore I might stop it.
Now I'm just waiting for dragon nest and hope the host is good

07-03-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
ElswordVindictusLeague of LegendsEden Eternal

Sephyrr has a spectacular aura aboutSephyrr has a spectacular aura about

In terms of raw gameplay, I find Elsword much more appealing. In terms of good PvP content, I play League of Legends. If I want good teamwork in dungeons, I play Guild Wars. Once I burn out of stamina, rage at people in Leagues (or get annoyed with how badly I'm playing if it's an off-day), or have no one to play with in GW, I come back here.

I typically solo. I find it faster to farm Sphinx and buy all the necessary collo pieces that way. If I can't find a party holder, I grind my gunslinger.

Thanks Rin! <333

07-03-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsakura
dragon nest
Quote:
dragon nest
Quote:
dragon nest
Quote:
dragon nest
Quote:
dragon nest
Quote:
dragon nest
Quote:
dragon nest
This.

07-04-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
La TalePangya

JerryJax will become famous soon enoughJerryJax will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to JerryJax Send a message via MSN to JerryJax Send a message via Skype™ to JerryJax
IGN: [GA]Jerry
Class: Minstrel lt_bard
Level: 180
Guild: Cookies

I have noticed this a bit too. I know a lot of my friends have "left" LT for good. As far as the GA comment goes, there is only so much we can do as far as events and such. I'd love to host trivia but seeing how the Quiz system came about, it won't be.

I've been keeping busy in-game though, that is a fact. I'd think subs will bring a lot of players back to the game, just because it will be a big update. It is a fact that the disconnecting and server does turn off players due to the frustration of it all, (heck, I rage at it sometimes!)

LaTale: [GA]Jerry/Minstrel/LvL 18x

07-04-2011   #14 (permalink)
I got bored.
Games
La TaleMapleStoryCosmic BreakElsword

Lime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond reputeLime has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BelleGlacier
Class: Trap Highlander lt_warlord
Level: 195
Guild: Luminary

You asked for the QQ~

As far as forums go....

It's extremely hard to make a 'discussion' that doesn't end up in Q &A or Class section or lolwhut Fan section. Talk about strict requirements.

As far as game goes...

Well. 80% of the content in the game is outclassed by coliseum or astro items. Hunting urns is depressing cause of the drop rate + durability challenge involved. With colo being godly AND less rediculous, its like why bother? Even questing feels useless and needs a buff to compete with exp crap. Maybe even more ely to make it worth delving into. and FM? hurrr, if by free you mean 'Astro crap only since noone finds soul urns for crap due to holing themselves up in those retarded economy raping instances'

Lv 193 and not much reason to put my character up against anything really, besides to farm/help someone... which gets boring, i wanna help myself.

Translation makes enjoying the story near painful.

Not much point in discussing builds, everyone is pretty much like 'LOL STAM AND LUCK THAT IS ALL' or 'Dual 5th pls'.

My only entertainment now is raising GP for my guild, until subs come out.

07-04-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime
You asked for the QQ~

As far as forums go....

It's extremely hard to make a 'discussion' that doesn't end up in Q &A or Class section or lolwhut Fan section. Talk about strict requirements.

As far as game goes...

Well. 80% of the content in the game is outclassed by coliseum or astro items. Hunting urns is depressing cause of the drop rate + durability challenge involved. With colo being godly AND less rediculous, its like why bother? Even questing feels useless and needs a buff to compete with exp crap. Maybe even more ely to make it worth delving into. and FM? hurrr, if by free you mean 'Astro crap only since noone finds soul urns for crap due to holing themselves up in those retarded economy raping instances'

Lv 193 and not much reason to put my character up against anything really, besides to farm/help someone... which gets boring, i wanna help myself.

Translation makes enjoying the story near painful.

Not much point in discussing builds, everyone is pretty much like 'LOL STAM AND LUCK THAT IS ALL' or 'Dual 5th pls'.

My only entertainment now is raising GP for my guild, until subs come out.
Include the just "RW, STRIDER, MINSTREL" for party, evading any other class of the game, because they are not DPS or Heal type or Lucky hit crap. the last week i partied with one Saint and 2 EM because no one wanted to give us a party on coli expert. And we did so well we almost reached the full phase (stupid hameha). The thing is people exclude other classes, is getting ridiculous, even for training i saw a mic saying L> Only strider for fenrir party 130+. So yeah i felt

07-04-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MeanieRyuch will become famous soon enoughMeanieRyuch will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ryuch
Class: No-Life lt_templar
Guild: FurryFandom

Lol @ striders for fenrir party. That's actually like... one of the hardest/worst classes to be there.

Now one thing that bugs me is the leech frenzy. I swear +90% of levels 125-139 don't actually grind anymore. I mean I've had people literally say mid-grind, "Screw this I'm buying leech," and ditch party. Not to mention the daily spam I got when my ruin walker was 170.

Okay, I can give sympathy to the old veteran with 8000 alts who just wants to get a few easy levels, but this is getting stupid. I'm literally having trouble finding people to level with on my guardian...

07-04-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Contradiction is on a distinguished road

Latale feels like the same thing over and over again GRIND,nothing is being fixed.
The constant lag and unreleased content, it just feels like Online Gaming Profit just wants our money.Not to mention i miss grinding on regular maps meeting new people and becoming friends instantly.All in all feel as though Latale doesn't have much going for it anymore, thus i think Latale will be gone but the end of the year.

oh.. Am waiting for DRAGON NEST

Behind The meaning of life.
||Pandabearx3||Duelist||Level: 140||Vacation
||xDuh||Level: 163|| Farming mule
||iExpectation|| Warrior|| Level: 70|| Active

Been here since: 8/Dec/09
Will be here tell: A New Deity Starts with me.

07-04-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
La Tale

Cinnamon will become famous soon enoughCinnamon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Shuuko
Class: Duelist lt_gunslinger
Guild: Aisuru

I currently no longer live in the USA or Europe. And people are really unfriendly about helping set up a proxy and finding addresses to connect, so for now I can't play.

07-05-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
La Tale

Espresso will become famous soon enough
IGN: Takaaki
Class: Strider lt_blader
Level: 195
Guild: Stormfist

I've just never been much of a forum poster. I still play LT everyday, though - have plenty of characters to work on...

07-05-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Battlefield HeroesDofusDynasty Warriors OnlineFlyFF
Awards Facebook Fan

Rested has a spectacular aura aboutRested has a spectacular aura aboutRested has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Rested Send a message via Skype™ to Rested
IGN: Rawlie /Koldcut
Level: 17~
Guild: FrenchBread

ffffff im bored of clothes updates and nothing good....
eden of eternal whats this ?
saint look a like class?
strider look a like class ?
bard class and whats this you say I can switch between classes whenver I want ?!?!
k bye latale gonna miss you
oh hai eden you can call me rested