ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   LaTale General Chat (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-general-chat/)
-   -   Dead forum is dead. (http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-general-chat/98688-dead-forum-dead.html)

Sephiroth 07-03-2011 02:15 PM

Dead forum is dead.
 
So guys, what's your excuse for not posting?

Riolu 07-03-2011 02:36 PM

latale delay

WafflyWaffles 07-03-2011 03:01 PM

This game sucks now(to me it does) :T
/shot

FizzyBear7 07-03-2011 03:54 PM

No one will give me suggestions on how to fix my lag + disconnecting problem....
Thats my reason lol

Clario 07-03-2011 05:14 PM

I don't have much to say...

Lenono 07-03-2011 06:43 PM

The site in general its dead, PLUS Latale is down the hill, not even here, OGP forums too (Excluding the 4-5 people that post there and maybe 2 trolls), if OGP don't make a good move in the near future, this game is over. Heck even i spent all the 2x asking for a party because channel one was EMPTY, i didn't find a party, i didn't train, -5 on game interest. So if i lack of motivation on game, why i should visit a forum?, I don't even know if subs will fix this.

Esper 07-03-2011 06:51 PM

There's nothing to do in the game anymore. All I do is log in for 2x if I'm not busy doing anything with my family.
The fact that they release content so slow doesn't help either since the are giving so many exp pots that make you level 190+ in a short time.

I feel the GA's aren't doing much to make the community more interested. The fact that they're suppose to be the connection between player community and GM isn't helping.

Zuro 07-03-2011 07:19 PM

Whats yours?

Game is pretty boring now. All there is to do is grind, so I quit/hiatus whatever you wanna call it.
Even if subs came out I'll probably just grind to 170ish and quit again.

MeanieRyuch 07-03-2011 07:20 PM

I check these forums usually a couple times daily. I'm a responder, not an OP. Also I lose interest in posting when I find I'm usually still the last poster in a topic. So in this case, I'm just gonna delegate blame to everyone else and run. I'm still an active poster on the ogp forums as well.

aznsakura 07-03-2011 07:38 PM

I might keep updating my blog, but if it won't worth anymore I might stop it.
Now I'm just waiting for dragon nest and hope the host is good

Sephyrr 07-03-2011 07:53 PM

In terms of raw gameplay, I find Elsword much more appealing. In terms of good PvP content, I play League of Legends. If I want good teamwork in dungeons, I play Guild Wars. Once I burn out of stamina, rage at people in Leagues (or get annoyed with how badly I'm playing if it's an off-day), or have no one to play with in GW, I come back here.

I typically solo. I find it faster to farm Sphinx and buy all the necessary collo pieces that way. If I can't find a party holder, I grind my gunslinger.

Lenono 07-03-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznsakura (Post 1562505)
dragon nest

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznsakura (Post 1562505)
dragon nest

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznsakura (Post 1562505)
dragon nest

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznsakura (Post 1562505)
dragon nest

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznsakura (Post 1562505)
dragon nest

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznsakura (Post 1562505)
dragon nest

Quote:

Originally Posted by aznsakura (Post 1562505)
dragon nest

This. :py17:

JerryJax 07-04-2011 06:58 AM

I have noticed this a bit too. I know a lot of my friends have "left" LT for good. As far as the GA comment goes, there is only so much we can do as far as events and such. I'd love to host trivia but seeing how the Quiz system came about, it won't be.

I've been keeping busy in-game though, that is a fact. I'd think subs will bring a lot of players back to the game, just because it will be a big update. It is a fact that the disconnecting and server does turn off players due to the frustration of it all, (heck, I rage at it sometimes!)

Lime 07-04-2011 08:15 AM

You asked for the QQ~

As far as forums go....

It's extremely hard to make a 'discussion' that doesn't end up in Q &A or Class section or lolwhut Fan section. Talk about strict requirements.

As far as game goes...

Well. 80% of the content in the game is outclassed by coliseum or astro items. Hunting urns is depressing cause of the drop rate + durability challenge involved. With colo being godly AND less rediculous, its like why bother? Even questing feels useless and needs a buff to compete with exp crap. Maybe even more ely to make it worth delving into. and FM? hurrr, if by free you mean 'Astro crap only since noone finds soul urns for crap due to holing themselves up in those retarded economy raping instances'

Lv 193 and not much reason to put my character up against anything really, besides to farm/help someone... which gets boring, i wanna help myself.

Translation makes enjoying the story near painful.

Not much point in discussing builds, everyone is pretty much like 'LOL STAM AND LUCK THAT IS ALL' or 'Dual 5th pls'.

My only entertainment now is raising GP for my guild, until subs come out.

Lenono 07-04-2011 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lime (Post 1562835)
You asked for the QQ~

As far as forums go....

It's extremely hard to make a 'discussion' that doesn't end up in Q &A or Class section or lolwhut Fan section. Talk about strict requirements.

As far as game goes...

Well. 80% of the content in the game is outclassed by coliseum or astro items. Hunting urns is depressing cause of the drop rate + durability challenge involved. With colo being godly AND less rediculous, its like why bother? Even questing feels useless and needs a buff to compete with exp crap. Maybe even more ely to make it worth delving into. and FM? hurrr, if by free you mean 'Astro crap only since noone finds soul urns for crap due to holing themselves up in those retarded economy raping instances'

Lv 193 and not much reason to put my character up against anything really, besides to farm/help someone... which gets boring, i wanna help myself.

Translation makes enjoying the story near painful.

Not much point in discussing builds, everyone is pretty much like 'LOL STAM AND LUCK THAT IS ALL' or 'Dual 5th pls'.

My only entertainment now is raising GP for my guild, until subs come out.

Include the just "RW, STRIDER, MINSTREL" for party, evading any other class of the game, because they are not DPS or Heal type or Lucky hit crap. the last week i partied with one Saint and 2 EM because no one wanted to give us a party on coli expert. And we did so well we almost reached the full phase (stupid hameha). The thing is people exclude other classes, is getting ridiculous, even for training i saw a mic saying L> Only strider for fenrir party 130+. So yeah i felt :py39:

MeanieRyuch 07-04-2011 10:19 AM

Lol @ striders for fenrir party. That's actually like... one of the hardest/worst classes to be there.

Now one thing that bugs me is the leech frenzy. I swear +90% of levels 125-139 don't actually grind anymore. I mean I've had people literally say mid-grind, "Screw this I'm buying leech," and ditch party. Not to mention the daily spam I got when my ruin walker was 170.

Okay, I can give sympathy to the old veteran with 8000 alts who just wants to get a few easy levels, but this is getting stupid. I'm literally having trouble finding people to level with on my guardian...

Contradiction 07-04-2011 02:51 PM

Latale feels like the same thing over and over again GRIND,nothing is being fixed.
The constant lag and unreleased content, it just feels like Online Gaming Profit just wants our money.Not to mention i miss grinding on regular maps meeting new people and becoming friends instantly.All in all feel as though Latale doesn't have much going for it anymore, thus i think Latale will be gone but the end of the year.

oh.. Am waiting for DRAGON NEST

Cinnamon 07-04-2011 03:33 PM

I currently no longer live in the USA or Europe. And people are really unfriendly about helping set up a proxy and finding addresses to connect, so for now I can't play.

Espresso 07-05-2011 09:43 AM

I've just never been much of a forum poster. I still play LT everyday, though - have plenty of characters to work on...

Rested 07-05-2011 11:57 AM

ffffff im bored of clothes updates and nothing good....
eden of eternal whats this ?
saint look a like class?
strider look a like class ?
bard class and whats this you say I can switch between classes whenver I want ?!?!
k bye latale gonna miss you
oh hai eden you can call me rested


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.