MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > LaTale > LaTale General Chat

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-07-2011   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
./Queet
Games
La TaleAngels OnlineAuditionDofus

Aubree will become famous soon enoughAubree will become famous soon enough
Default Daily Study Event/"Well Done" Box/Golden Egg Prizes

Not sure where this thread should go.. but anyways .-.

I think we should make a list of all the possible items you can get from the "Well Done" Boxes. The ones for the Daily Study Event. [These event boxes are tradeable & bankable]

The Daily Study Event ends at February 11.

./copies&pastes

[Gift Box of "You've well done"] contains:
Spoiler!

./copies&pastes for the lazy people who don't wanna turn to page two. -3- & ty to sandrie for the list ♥
10k Golden Egg
Spoiler!

14k Golden Egg
Spoiler!

18K Golden Egg
Spoiler!

24k Golden Egg
Spoiler!

Last edited by Aubree; 01-21-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-07-2011   #2 (permalink)
SOC
"God is my Judge."
Special
Games
La TaleFinal Fantasy XIRagnarok OnlineMapleStory
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

SOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud ofSOC has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to SOC
IGN: Fortuleo
Class: Duelist/Judgement lt_gunslinger
Level: 142/152
Guild: GoldenDawn

Sort of off topic, but can you explain how it works? I have all kinds of random pieces for it from monsters, but you can't click on the NPC in Elias (gotta' press up) and I guess I didn't have any science pieces for yesterday because she didn't give any quests at all.

01-07-2011   #3 (permalink)
./Queet
Games

Here's a link to the event details.
OGPlanet Forums: Daily Study Event Details

01-07-2011   #4 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Aubree, I believe you get all the XP potion so [Event] Small XP Potion, [Event] Medium XP Potion, and [Event] Large XP Potion.

Each day is different. A GM posted what each day requires.
Quote:
Monday – Subject: Language
During event days, obtain Sub, Pre, and Obj items from monsters all over La Tale.
On Monday, collect Sub, Pre, and Obj items from language teacher Princess Reiya in front of Elias palace, and exchange for Gift Box of "You've done well".

Tuesday – Subject: Socials
During event days, OGPlanet will secretly reward a “Social Quiz” item by 23:00 on Monday.
On Tuesday, talk to social teacher Shaowee in front of Elias palace about taking a “Social Quiz” and an event message will pop up.
When the quiz is complete, users will receive “Social Quiz Complete!”
With “Social Quiz”, and “Social Quiz Complete!”, you could exchange for 5x Gift Box of " You've done well”.

Wednesday – Subject: Math
During event days, obtain “1”, “2”, “3”, “-“, and “+” items from monsters all over La Tale.
On Wednesday, collect 1, 2, 3, -, and + items from Math Teacher Muya at front of Elias palace and exchange for Gift Box of "You've well done” item.

Thursday – Subject: Science
During event days, OGPlanet will secretly reward a “Scientific Report” item by 23:00 on Wednesday.
On Thursday, talk to science teacher Emma in front of Elias palace while having a “Scientific Report” item and users will be able to start one of six events.
All 6 events can be completed from Emma and as an event reward you will receive a report.
When completed, you will receive “Gift Box of "You've done well”

Friday – Subject: Physical Education
During event days, OGPlanet will secretly reward a “Running Test!” item by 23:00 on Thursday.
On Friday, talk to PE Teacher Shinjo at front of Elias palace with having a “Running Test!” item and users will be able to start a running quest.
When you’ve completed a running quest, you will receive “Gift Box of "You've done well”
For Thursday/Friday, OGP will sent the requested item to your Event Inventory from the Bank NPC. When you have it, the NPC will have the ! for the quest.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

01-07-2011   #5 (permalink)
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

I got a Step by Step book from them.

01-07-2011   #6 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

nick was talking about it last night. he said you can get sexy dance and harjiwan (however you spell it) and the goose as well. prolly a rarer item of course

also if you can get the goose from it I CALLED IT /has ss to prove >:[

01-07-2011   #7 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

kevinlp already posted the full list on OGP's forum. I can't remember his nick here on ggFTW, but I'm pretty sure he at least used to be active here as well. This is from the game files I'm sure. Since he's already posted it I'm not going to bother digging it out of them myself:

[Gift Box of "You've well done"] contains:

[Goose of Golden Egg] received.
[Hwangjin's Dance Guidebook] received.
[Sexy Dance Guidebook] received.
[Step By Step Guidebook] received.
[Normal Suntan Coupon] received.
[Weak Special Weapon Coupon] received.
[[Event] Medium XP Potion] received.
[Pet Experience Potion] received.
[Crystal Mine Ticket(30 Min.)] received.
[Limited Pet Experience Gain Increase Nostrum 20%] received.
[[Event] Small XP Potion] received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
also if you can get the goose from it I CALLED IT /has ss to prove >:[
*Deletes Pie's screenshot so he no longer has proof* ( ̄ー ̄)

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 01-07-2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Added reply to pie.

01-07-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Spirit
Games
La TaleElswordDragon Nest

kmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of lightkmelfina is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: kmelfina/GoneAria/Slyphil
Class: Priest/Elementalist/BM lt_mage
Level: 24/17/1
Guild: Syraix

Guildmate confirmed that you DO get the Golden Goose Egg from an event box.

Sorry Mana X_X;

01-07-2011   #9 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Battle of the ImmortalsFlyFFGrand ChaseLa Tale
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Riolu
IGN: Devilit
Class: Raven lt_explorer
Level: 60
Guild: Majestic
Xfire: riolu

30 boxes = no goose

01-07-2011   #10 (permalink)
./Queet
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riolu
30 boxes = no goose

O: ! you did the quest on other accounts as well?
;_; yuck. looks like i need to log on my other accounts to check orz ./lazytorelog

EDIT: Someone has told me that Xavier opened a golden egg and received a shaggy pet !

Anyone know what other pets you can get from it? I'm not going to offer 25mil for a daam egg that might give me some crap pet T^T

LF> someone to extract info. from files? 8D [if they can be found :<]

edit again; you can do this event on multiple accounts & mail yourself all the prizes. yey.

Last edited by Aubree; 01-07-2011 at 10:06 PM.

01-08-2011   #11 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubree

LF> someone to extract info. from files? 8D [if they can be found :<]

edit again; you can do this event on multiple accounts & mail yourself all the prizes. yey.
Anything that has multiple prizes is (or at least has been) in GAMBLE_REWARD.LDT. Here's everything added to that file since the previous update:

Code:
[Goose of Golden Egg] received.
[Hwangjin's Dance Guidebook] received.
[Sexy Dance Guidebook] received.
[Step By Step Guidebook] received.
[Normal Suntan Coupon] received.
[Weak Special Weapon Coupon] received.
[Advanced XP Potion] received.
[[Event] Medium XP Potion] received.
[Pet Experience Potion] received.
END
I think the stuff past END is a glitch, it's not supposed to be in there. In any case, that looks to be just the list of stuff from the Well Done boxes. (There's not any headings in the file, at least not in readable strings, it's possible they're there but in encoded binary and unreadable). So either they moved the info for what the eggs give to a different file, or... maybe there's not a reward message. If anyone's opened one did you get a message telling you what you got, and how was it phrased? A screenshot would be great. Failing that, knowing a few different items that have definitely come from the eggs will help me hunt as well. ヾ(・ω・`)

I'm a bit skeptical on Shaggy being in the egg at the moment, could you try asking them directly to be sure? Searching on Shaggy in the files got me absolutely nothing like a reward message for a Shaggy. ( ̄~ ̄;)

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),

01-08-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

Mac2492 will become famous soon enoughMac2492 will become famous soon enough
IGN: ShuiLong
Class: Elemental Master lt_sorcerer
Level: 153
Guild: Lollipop

That's the correct list, Maestro. =)

I'm not sure why you have the END or the last three lines repeated after it (definitely not like that in the LDT file), but all the other items listed have the same Gamble_ID, so those are definitely correct. There's also another interesting column called Probability. I'll list the value for that entry here, but I'm not positive how to interpret it.

Code:
[Goose of Golden Egg] = 10
[Hwangjin's Dance Guidebook] = 135
[Sexy Dance Guidebook] = 135
[Step By Step Guidebook] = 135
[Normal Suntan Coupon] = 255
[Weak Special Weapon Coupon] = 500
[Advanced XP Potion] = 1000
[[Event] Medium XP Potion] = 2750
[Pet Experience Potion] = 5000
[Crystal Mine Ticket(30 Min.)] = 15000
[Limited Pet Experience Gain Increase Nostrum 20%] = 15000
[[Event] Small XP Potion] = 15000
My theory is that the probability of getting an item is equal to the probability value of that item divided by the sum of all the probability values for items with the same Gamble_ID.

If you want to go by that theory, the chances of getting each item are...
Code:
Probability = listed probability / 54920 * 100%
[Goose of Golden Egg] = 0.018%
[Hwangjin's Dance Guidebook] = 0.2458%
[Sexy Dance Guidebook] = 0.2458%
[Step By Step Guidebook] = 0.2458%
[Normal Suntan Coupon] = 0.4643%
[Weak Special Weapon Coupon] = 0.91%
[Advanced XP Potion] = 1.82%
[[Event] Medium XP Potion] = 5.01%
[Pet Experience Potion] = 9.104%
[Crystal Mine Ticket(30 Min.)] = 27.31%
[Limited Pet Experience Gain Increase Nostrum 20%] = 27.31%
[[Event] Small XP Potion] = 27.31%
I BETTER BE WRONG. THESE PROBABILITIES ARE RIDICULOUS. -______-

Last edited by Mac2492; 01-08-2011 at 11:45 PM.

01-09-2011   #13 (permalink)
./Queet
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro4k
I'm a bit skeptical on Shaggy being in the egg at the moment, could you try asking them directly to be sure? Searching on Shaggy in the files got me absolutely nothing like a reward message for a Shaggy. ( ̄~ ̄;)

Well I don't know the exact wording for the prize Shaggy... People were just saying Xavier got a shaggy... and this other girl I've been pming to offer for her egg, she decided to open it and got lolfail x20 ILY Firecrackers .-. orz i wish there was a list. And i'm really curious as to what panda&robot pet it is. Someone assumed the robot pet was a minebot... but.. you'd think that ogp would write the description as "minebot" if it was... QQ;
I wanna buy the goose... but i'm not going to overpay for something that has like a 75% chance of getting crap T^T;

and wow those ^ probabilities for a goose is horrible QQ;.... somehow... not a surprise...... orz
[lolenchanting@95%=kaboom] ._.

01-09-2011   #14 (permalink)
Needs more cute stuff
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac2492
That's the correct list, Maestro. =)

I'm not sure why you have the END or the last three lines repeated after it (definitely not like that in the LDT file), but all the other items listed have the same Gamble_ID, so those are definitely correct. There's also another interesting column called Probability. I'll list the value for that entry here, but I'm not positive how to interpret it.
I'm simply running strings from a bash shell on Linux against the LDT file and looking at that output. I was never able to find a LDT decoder that worked. Do you have one, and if so where can I find it? I've always wanted to look deeper at the files but kinda held back by the binary stuff. ―(T_T)→

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubree

Well I don't know the exact wording for the prize Shaggy... People were just saying Xavier got a shaggy... and this other girl I've been pming to offer for her egg, she decided to open it and got lolfail x20 ILY Firecrackers .-. orz i wish there was a list. And i'm really curious as to what panda&robot pet it is. Someone assumed the robot pet was a minebot... but.. you'd think that ogp would write the description as "minebot" if it was... QQ;
I wanna buy the goose... but i'm not going to overpay for something that has like a 75% chance of getting crap T^T;

and wow those ^ probabilities for a goose is horrible QQ;.... somehow... not a surprise...... orz
[lolenchanting@95%=kaboom] ._.
Hmm, there's a line for [I Love You Firecracker] x20 received. in the GAMBLE_REWARD.LDT file, wasn't there in the last update. (Or at least it wasn't in cleartext in the last upate's version.) Only problem is... it's way up higher in the file, instead of the end, so just from the cleartext I can't tell the groupings easily. I'll see what I can make out, probably compare the text output of both side by side and see if I can tell what was inserted. ヾ(・ω・`)

01-10-2011   #15 (permalink)
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195

200 boxes no goose thingys :V sure your friends werent lying about getting one? /shot

01-10-2011   #16 (permalink)
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

^it's avoiding your long, black hair ...

01-10-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

kevinlp12 is on a distinguished road
IGN: BabyJustin
Class: All + Xtra Blader lt_blader
Level: 196
Guild: Esper Deviate SquishyJello MultiColorFlask TeamBabyRyRy

14xx boxes, no egg. =/

01-10-2011   #18 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Riolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant futureRiolu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdgr
^it's avoiding your long, back hair ...
Fixed for greater glory.

On-topic: another day to try to get a goose.

01-10-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

xStay is on a distinguished road

I opened 504 Boxes and recieved

98 Crystal Mine Tickets
3 Hwangjin Guidebooks
2 Sexy Dance Guidebooks
46 Pet XP Potions
149 Pet XP Nostrums
1 Normal Suntan Coupon
4 Weak Weapon Coupons
156 Small XP Potions
28 Medium XP Potions
17 Advanced XP Potions

FML orz

01-10-2011   #20 (permalink)
Posts when passionate.
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

24k gold egg gave me a flutter guidebook.

If you were lucky you might have heard the profanities i was screaming after noticing that.